Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 9. (Read 1460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
bitcoin and fiat could be a good combo. for me bitcoin alone can't become one primary currency it needs fiat to go beside it. each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages and with the two of them working together would be the best. fiat for physical and bitcoin for digital.
Exactly. I do not think bitcoin can stand without fiat. Well, besides, despite the ease of investing, but I think it would be an unstable economic system. You can lose value at any time. so it's better like this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
bitcoin and fiat could be a good combo. for me bitcoin alone can't become one primary currency it needs fiat to go beside it. each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages and with the two of them working together would be the best. fiat for physical and bitcoin for digital.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
I'm sure everyone will argue according to the conditions of bitcoin development in the country or region where he lives. There are some people who can't even invest because of the government ban, moreover to want to make Bitcoin as its main currency. Maybe if later adoption of bitcoin has spread evenly around the world, then we can think of this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

In my own bitcoin is my source or it is a money for me because I can do any transaction process with bicoin for easy way. Bitcoin has it's own specialty that is the reason why everyone wants to have bitcoin also. They do have their own speculations and ideas about how they know bitcoin in their own way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
It's very interesting to read that Bitcoin brought income to someone. now he will enjoy it very very long and so on. But you want to do what you did to make Bitcoin a currency?
Bitcoin would not be a currency, it was created as a prototype, but by coincidence, it turned out that Bitcoin was believed, of course, then a little disappointed.
Activity: 419
In the years to come there are chances for the bitcoins to be in the financial frontier than any other currency as every day new users are entering the bitcoin  network and demand for bitcoins is increasing causes for the mass acceptance of bitcoins and block chain technology will cause it to be the prime currency all around the world. Bitcoins has brought a revolutionary change in the way of using finances than the  traditional way, bitcoins made the transfer  of funds easy digitally world wide.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I figure the focal point of our group in the following couple of years ought to be on a portion of the crypto world frameworks, and we see that the mishandle of ICO in the last 50% of the year is harming the advancement of the market, and a considerable measure of negative news identified with crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I imagine how long you have to wait in line at the grocery store or supermarket to check out due to long confirmation time (unless you pay a higher fee) bitcoin is really good to pay something online but in real life or paying small amount i think bitcoin isn't suited for that. But to replace something like western union yes bitcoin can do that perfectly. On the other hand, it's really hard to find a shop that accepts bitcoin as payment method due to lack of adoption.
it's a bit funny, imagine those who queue up at the cashier's to pay for their groceries using bitcoin, of course I think it's inefficient, I prefer to use fiat currency to just pay for groceries at the checkout, as you said bitcoin is good enough to Sizable transactions and large distances, will be very effective using bitcoins for such transactions
Activity: 154
Bitcoin can be a prime currency on the internet only. I can't imagine Bitcoin as physical money. what does it look like? how about the other currencies just like US Dollar. will it be gone for good? how about the other Countries that are not accepting Bitcoin. it will take a lot and arguments and debates before Bitcoin can be used and considered as a prime currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Bitcoin provide me with a lot of facilities such as profitable investments in short time,a way to earn good amount of money,cheap and fast anonymous transactions and it also allows me to keep a check on my money etc.No doubt Bitcoin is important to me but I can't consider it as my prime currency.This is because in my country I can't still use Bitcoin directly for payments.I have to convert it into my countries national  currency in order to make a use of it.I have to use fiat currency as a mode of payment for basic needs,I get my salary in the form of fiat currency so how can I consider Bitcoin as my prime currency.I am a Bitcoin believer and I hope that in future my government will support Bitcoin so that I can use it directly and at that time it will be my prime currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
I would really love to have it as my prime currency though my authority still prohibits using it.  I know it's benefits gained so I ll not let it go off me. The value would be a main reason for keeping it as a main currency. When you are into crypto,  no need of any other busines. We have plenty of ways earning bitcoin and other crypto.  I love to have it as I know the reasons.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I think cryptocurrencies will cover all financial aspects of our life soon and be a typical method of a payment like a plastic card and may be even more. Imagine that people may hold their savings in crypto coins and bank's deposit may be in crypto coins as well.

Our future hold a lot of possibilities and one of them is having a main currency of Digital currency or not. Digital currencies is made for having a financial freedom and people can deal with payments online without third parties or banks as the middleman. But banks are still needed even if it is the future so I guess Bitcoin will be still the same in the future but with a lot more users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
I think cryptocurrencies will cover all financial aspects of our life soon and be a typical method of a payment like a plastic card and may be even more. Imagine that people may hold their savings in crypto coins and bank's deposit may be in crypto coins as well.
Of course I can imagine it too, but we cannot tell that at this stage since it is too early for that to happen. When cryptocurrency develops a lot of experts saying that it can really happen in the future that we can have a cash less society, I know that we are all excited for this big change in our system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
Activity: 504
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

yes I can imagine glimpsed when bitcoin becomes the main money for some countries of the world, I think if bitcoin is only made in the main currency for 1 country bitcoin will already be very expensive because many will buy bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403

Nope, as what bitcoin is looking/moving as of today, not really. Although yes, it would be such a great thing to have mass adoption and have bitcoins or any cyrpto out there to be one of the prime currencies here in the world, I really do not think that bitcoins has what it takes yet to be a prime currency of any country, let alone the world. In fact, I haven't even seen any coin that has the chance or what it really takes to be a prime currency. But even though this is the case, I think in the far future this can really be possible.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
If this is presented, then at first it should be fun, but then it will not be fun. Prices in retail outlets will change every half hour. Everything that will be connected with the economy will be volatile and unstable. Any accounting reports will be almost impossible, therefore this activity will be completely paralyzed. Continue on, or so clearly?
Looks like you have no idea what you are talking about, if you are going to purchase anything, it is intended to be in a local currency, you pay the local currency equivalent in bitcoin and that is what it means to use bitcoin as a mode of transaction, so nothing is impossible here and nothing will be paralyzed, the basic idea of understanding you have was wrong.
Activity: 217
Bitcoin is the prime currency among the crypto currencies ,which has started in the year 2009 . With in the span of period bitcoin has grown considerably and the the popularity has widened globally. Bitcoin followed by lots of alternative coins are also arrived in the market that are also in the growing path.Bitcoin is considered as a good investment,good for day trading in the volatile market.Its market capital and the the daily traded volumes are also very high.So bitcoin is the prime currency among crypto currencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
My opinion about bitcoin is funny.
Funny to think about the future of bitcoin because I see bitcoin as the leading coin in crypto. Alts will become the leading ladies in crypto with bitcoin pleasure in the market. What I mean it will become more interesting in the future for more alts will come in with bitcoin dominion. Some will fly high that everybody think this will be the new bitcoin but I think real bitcoin will remain. It won't be replace by another coin.
Activity: 154

if BTC will be a prime currency that would only means "centralized" all transaction will be paid by BTC. the fluctuation of price will be now lesser, because a currency should be almost fixed value to the economy to purchase goods and use to pay bills and services.
Pages:
Jump to: