Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you invest in ICO in bear market? - page 3. (Read 17511 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I can invest in a bear market as long as my profit margins remain ridiculously high, and I can flip within a few days. Can't hold new gen ICOs longer than a week, else it could spell doom for my portfolio. Well, except for those upcoming so-called IEOs - technically these aren't ICOs.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
we should manage the trends in ico market while investing in ico if the rating of particular ico is good then it is prefered to invest in ico bear market is really a testing time for cryptocurrencies investors the real development of any project gets halted due to price dump

It is depends still, it is better if you will invest with a good numbers because of the rate of the dollar and the rate of the price of a particular coin ratio, you can acquire a good quantity if you will able to bought at low price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
we should manage the trends in ico market while investing in ico if the rating of particular ico is good then it is prefered to invest in ico bear market is really a testing time for cryptocurrencies investors the real development of any project gets halted due to price dump
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
Appropriate market conditions for investments have now been achieved. In my opinion, timid behaviors will end for ICO investments. People are going to make more bold investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
according to the theory now is the time to buy at low prices. But it is very difficult to choose what to invest in. Lots of garbage in the market. There is no confidence that the token will survive and give at least x2.
I strongly agree with what you convey in investments with crypto currencies and in conditions and situations which, as of now, investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Its good time since most of the people would be afraid investing, hence you have the chance to getting the most of the supply and be able to control the market when its get listed on exchanges.
very true what you say if prices go up and the market is developing, of course it's something positive and an advantage for investors who use coins or crypto currencies
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In the bear market, investing in ICO is risky. In fact, there is a risk in all circumstances. However, the bear market is much more risky. Appropriate market conditions for ICO investments have now occurred. I can be evaluated.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
It is not advisable to invest in ICOs in the bear market. Bear market harmed the crypto atmosphere very much but it helped to address the scam ICO projects. Now, people know which project can scam or which can not!

In the bear market, hodl is a good solution if you don't know the trade, but if you do, then trading will be a good investment, not ICO! 
I don't see it's good investing in ICO in the bull run either, I mean with lots of scam in ICO and even if you are smart enough to invest in legit profit, I am afraid it would not sell good when listed in exchange due to the fact that the rampant scams might affect it's reputation.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It is not advisable to invest in ICOs in the bear market. Bear market harmed the crypto atmosphere very much but it helped to address the scam ICO projects. Now, people know which project can scam or which can not!

In the bear market, hodl is a good solution if you don't know the trade, but if you do, then trading will be a good investment, not ICO! 
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
How can someone invest in ICO in bear market. It's just like throwing your funds to the lagoon. Even people get sceptical to invest in ICO during Bullrun , with the rate of scam projects with absolutely no value. Many projects postponed ICO during the last bear run
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Thank you, I've already managed to find information about GEXAN on my own. I'm waiting for the IEO, let's see what happens in the end.
Activity: 140

Whether correctly I understood you, you talk about this project http://gexan.io ? What exactly attracted you?

http://gexan.io this is already existing project? I understand the lottery already are?
That's right, they even have a topic on this forum. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
By seeing this thread I directly prepared to answer no way I don’t invest in any ICO even in huge bullish market there is lots of scammers their intention is just to get money and disappear we witnessed last rs of scam ico projects . No more scam projects . So I don’t support ico.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Yes ,but just be careful and do a little research on the ico you wish to invest. Cause sometimes when the market is bearish almost all of ico are postponing thier project because of the situation of the market.
Activity: 116

Whether correctly I understood you, you talk about this project http://gexan.io ? What exactly attracted you?

http://gexan.io this is already existing project? I understand the lottery already are?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
I have stopped investing in ico since almost 8 months now due to the large number of fake ico and also the loss that I feel from this investment. the risk is quite large so I prefer the others.The IEO that is currently available is also almost as many as it actually gives a loss too
Activity: 378
No im not,i would rather gamble my money in gambling and risk all of them than investing in these scammers

But ofcourse this will be depending on what kind or what project we are talking since there are still 5% of them that legit and reasonable to invest,the only problem ia how to find them
I will also not invest in ico in the bear market, even with a normal market, investing in ICO is still not a good choice because fraud projects are growing so strongly while good projects are almost impossible to find light and location in this area. Many people put a lot of faith in potential projects and these projects are very successful but the value when listed is too low, the profit in ico is not too big, so investing in altcoin is probably still better, ico has no longer made a profit for us

Activity: 140
if they are undetrvalued and have a great product why not invest in them but if they are scam as the most of ico right now for sure i will not invest on them good luck for all Smiley
To date, ICO is no longer as popular as IEO. Investing in IEO risks are significantly lower and this is a fact. The other day the framework of the project Gexan, it is possible to pay attention to.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
We must be able to make any decision on the situation. when the market deteriorates, we must be able to use all situations as well as possible. Usually to reduce risk then we can do Daily trading, by doing this strategy we must be able to make decisions even though the benefits we get are only a few. So this is all about the stability of profits, as long as I get a small profit, it will be something I am grateful for.
yes, in this situation there are advantages and disadvantages. When you get a good project when the market is down, I think you need to really need to develop a strategy or plan. however, this is also an opportunity to buy cheaply, and invest in large quantities. this is not recommended, but I've seen investment techniques like this.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
Lol there are many ways to profit here in crypto why need to count with this Scammers?ICO is noy trusted nowadays they have been scamming.from every sides of the community

if they are undetrvalued and have a great product why not invest in them but if they are scam as the most of ico right now for sure i will not invest on them good luck for all Smiley
Lol then tell us how to find this qualities? If that is easy then why many are scammed and only few are trustworthy?
determining the quality of an ico is not as easy as typing on a computer, usually people are sure and choose an ico that he believes and promises but there are some that lead to fraud. scam or not an ico in my opinion depends on our luck.
Pages:
Jump to: