Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? - page 6. (Read 888 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 500
I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

I don’t understand you clearly but i do know that everyone on the crypto community be it traders or holders all wants bitcoin price to rise, not only bitcoin but also altcoins too so i don’t understand where this is coming from that trader are not happy seeing bitcoin move to $50k. All bitcoiners get happy when bitcoin is going up because that is all we have all been waiting for, we anticipate the bull run because of the benefits we are entitled to and so do traders also, they wait patiently for a higher price in order to yield profit for themselves.

Holding and trading are two different things with different approaches but all are aimed to achieve similar goal (profit). All that matters is that you know what you are doing. We cannot all win at the same time because because we are all created differently at different times so our time of success differs. Losing now doesn’t mean you would not win in future, we probably not winning now because we are doing something wrong somewhere and until we identify where the problem is.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Even if you adopt the same trading strategy as those who made profits – then your share will be different. There are many things that determine whether you will make a profit or not in trading - but making everyone profitable is impossible. Of course I understand what you are saying - but it is very difficult. Every trader has different talents and different risk tolerances – it is even possible that they will not make a profit even if the strategy used is exactly the same.

Other people are just giving you advice - they are not promising you profit. Providing you with profits is not someone else's responsibility - unless you are their financier under an agreement for profit sharing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Believe me, even though there are many professional traders out there, they are more likely scams. What I mean is those who advertise themselves in order to offer their services, which is that they will be the ones to trade for you or avail their signals. It's hard to find good professional traders that give signals for free, even if they are not free, because they can turn out to be scams. Anyway, as I said, no matter what professional you follow, the earning or result of your trade depends on the trader's decision. Even if he has a good trading signal, it's up to the trader to execute it or maximise it. It doesn't mean that you have a guide or signal that means you will follow every step from other traders. No, you should be the one who decides. That's why knowledge comes first for a trader, if yoy skip that and concerns in the earning then expect a worst results.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Certainly not, since everyone does not have the necessary knowledge and skills that are required for a successful trading. And you can’t expect that what other traders have, some other traders may also have it. We are all unique in every way. And even if you are always taught by a veteran and professional trader, there are really chances that you won’t absorb everything, but by personal experience that goes with some inevitable losses, you will come to see and understand that it’s exactly the same thing what a professional trader is trying to teach you.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses.
Because that is actually the truth. Don't ever expect that if you follow these trading experts you can be fully like them. No, that will depend on the situation and you can't make the same thinking and decision when facing the real scenario because you can't expect them to teach about what you gonna do as you are the ones who can decide it. You can apply all the tips they have but not all situations are suitable as sometimes we need to decide on our own, and that is the most common problem and a cause of losses.

Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading?
No, some trades will succeed but some also will fail...
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
That's normal there are some traders or investors who lose in trading you can't just make them all win because that's the cycle of crypto trading. What do you think will happen to the market if people only keep buying and no one is selling? The price will increase but you won't make any profit if you don't sell that is why exchanges were built for trading purposes if you don't have good strategies you will lose and you won't make any profit.
That is why you need to study how the market works and analyze the crypto and chart so that you know where to enter and when to sell to make a profit and have a backup strategy once it fails.

About what you heard traders regret because they sell early and hoping that the price will drop again at a very cheap price they are already late and I think those people are not traders but investors because traders are always monitoring the chart and waiting for opportunities to buy and sell later on the right time with a backup plan(stop-loss) to avoid losing much and do DCA instead.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
Technically yeah, but we also know that it won't happen. I can buy at 1 and sell at 2, you buy at 2 and sell at 3, the other guy buys at 3 and sells at 4 and this keeps going on forever. As we all know that the prices will not go up forever, that requires holding a bit when the price falls, but if the price falls then someone sold and someone bought so it negates. Trading has losses in them and its fine, there is nothing we can do about it, we shouldn't be really worried about it and we should be considering this as normal, there is no reason to just skip through the loss part and just focus on the profit part. You lose, and you win, and in return you sometimes end up with better profit ratio.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I got your points although I was never in the shoes of an expert trader who is educating others or helping others in trades to make them some profit because that's a huge weight on the shoulders of an expert trader. I afraid to take that weight and I try to be so transparent that whenever I give a trading suggestion to anyone, either on the forum or in real life, I don't forget to give a disclaimer that "You will be responsible for the trades, I won't, you should DYOR before executing" Statements like this, can save you from big reputation cases.

People in today world are so obsessed with not accepting their own mistakes instead they will put all the mistakes on the mentor or the expert trader they are following. I was one of them, 20% to 40% of the time when I followed experts they were wrong about trades, but 80% to 60% I was wrong in understanding the trades. Some experts don't really give you good signals like "hey buy this @ and sell @" they will make statements using some trading words, that a simple person can't understand, he can't know either the expert is asking us to buy or sell, what!. That's why in order for an expert trader to make there following some profit, they have to give them some education first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading?

You are talking as if you are new in the forum or the crypto sector at large. Understand that trading is not an investment, and losing in trading is natural. It must happen regardless of how expert you are, unless you do not trade again. If not, you must lose. However, understand that even the experts teaching other people how to trade and how they will make money out of it are also losing, but they do not exhibit their losses because some of them are paid to teach people trading.

So answer to your question now; you cannot make everyone make profit from their trading. Whatever knowledge you will impact on people, there must be people that will lose, I want you to understand the market cannot favor anybody while some people are losing some are getting profit by then, so that is how it works.

I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

Those traders did not tell you exactly why they traded their coins at that time, because if they did, you wouldn't be able to create this thread. However, in the early part of this year, the price of bitcoin was normal to invest in, so why did they trade hoping that the price would be lower than that price? They will invest when they know that the crypto market is unpredictable and can change at any time. So what made them trade their coins at that time was that they were not ready to buy and hodl bitcoin, and they are crypto traders, not investors, so they didn't want to invest. Now that they see the price hit $50,000, they are regretting their action.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

Even crypto trading experts cannot make everybody to win or earn big profits from their crypto trading at the same time because, for some traders to wait till the real bull to show up in the market, it will make them to feel they are about to miss the opportunity and it can lead them to loose no matter what you do to help such trader.
Pages:
Jump to: