Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you make money when the market drops? - page 7. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:31:44 AM
Of Course, but need to watch market carefully. Day trading is best when market drop. Because when market drop then more volatility remain in the market. If you look the market then sure you can pick up the time market make big drop for that day. Now invest as much amount as you wish. Look at the market. When it goes up at least 20% to 40% then sell immediately. Thus way you can make profit when market drop.
I disagree, the level of volatility does not depend on the market is growing or falling. Remember in the end of 2017, the volatility was amazing, the money  fell in a purse.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 01, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
Why not? Of course you can't simply invest in every available ICO to gain easy profits but you still get good chances by some ICOs and bounties.
When the market drops, you can buy different coins at a low price. This would be an opportunity to do long term investment, the result would be great if you will choose to wait and hold.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
September 01, 2018, 07:19:56 PM
Of course it is possible to make money in bad market, but it is more complicated and risky in comparison with stable market.
So this can be the challenge for you bad market are not always to be a bad for you there is something that are needs to be take on money making for bad market are for those that are know the essence of its changes.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
September 01, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
when it is gradual drop or downtrend slope, then making profit is still possible
you just need to be careful and aim for lower target profit margin than usual
if it's a steep price drop (crash), you'd better wait and predict the bottom price before buying or start trading again
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 01, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
Of course you can still make some money when the market is in full decline to some token but there are other tokens out there that hasn't been dropping yet. So, why not invest to the dumped token then sell some to the pumped token in your portfolio and by doing this you will have a good profit in your portfolio even if the market is in total decline to some altcoin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Why not? Of course you can't simply invest in every available ICO to gain easy profits but you still get good chances by some ICOs and bounties.
Activity: 266
September 01, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
I think that you should make money anytime and this is possible even when the market has dropped. I am sure it will recover soon. to my mind, you will be able to make money if knowing the trading basics
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 01, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss
We can make such a huge profit in bearish because we can buy cheap coins and in the next days or hours the market will recover and professional traders does this all the time. Also, you can short bitcoin and other coins on bitmex you can make huge profit in there
Activity: 293
September 01, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
I think that you can make money not investing too much. Today, the prices for coins are not very high but the market will restore soon and you shouldn't lose your chance to buy good coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
Of course it is possible to make money in bad market, but it is more complicated and risky in comparison with stable market.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
yes of course I can still make money when the price conditions at the exchange are falling and when the price conditions are collapsing there will definitely be moments that you can use, this way you can do if you have expertise in the world of trading.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
Yes you can make money even when the price drops there are many ways on how you can make a money. You can do margin trading lwhen the price drop just find ways and you can earn big. But for the newbies it will be hard to make a money but if you know how to do then it will not be hard.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
Yes, in some cases, when I'm 100% sure of falling, then I sell and earn on it Wink Cool
Activity: 133
September 01, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
You know, it's very difficult to do because we can't make a profit if it keeps happening, maybe only a few trades can give us a profit, the most appropriate way is to trade in altcoins that have strong value...
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
When market price drops, I can't earn money because price are going down this time. So I hold my all currency in my wallet for price drops. Your suggestion very good for me, I will try this strategy when market is drops.
Activity: 30
September 01, 2018, 07:53:45 AM
My point is yes, because when market drops the prices then you have golden opportunity and good chance is to invest in the market to get good profits,
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 01, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss
Also you can make money through opening short positions on this red market. Furthermore if you experienced trader you can earn more using leverage with stop loss.
Activity: 294
Of Course, but need to watch market carefully. Day trading is best when market drop. Because when market drop then more volatility remain in the market. If you look the market then sure you can pick up the time market make big drop for that day. Now invest as much amount as you wish. Look at the market. When it goes up at least 20% to 40% then sell immediately. Thus way you can make profit when market drop.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
when the market goes down maybe we can still make money by buying when prices are low and selling when prices rise again because crypto prices will definitely continue to change and become up again even if only a little so we can get profit by doing for the short term
- But the problem you're talking about is also a question that can not be answered by so many traders here, we can not determine the low price when the market is in this state, I have tried analyzing and speculating but the results are never accurate. When I think that price is low and I buy it but then, it suddenly drops lower, and because of that, I often fall into losses that I do not want, so, although from the general perception of everyone, many people think that this situation is an opportunity to make money but they have probably made a serious mistake, the market just wants to joke with them
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Yes of course buy low sell high is the best option when the market drops. And usually that is the most applicable on any market problems Smiley

Not sure if you really do trading my friend

a certain statement of " Buy low Sell high" is not an easy word in the world of trading

you seem to buy when market drops, however you had no idea either it could go much much lower than expected

Some folks ended up at buying low, and selling even lower at the end of the day

Actually this basic principle of buying at low price is only applicable if you have your capital that you can use to follow that strategy but like what many of us has this situation of having a shortage of capital that can be used to buy crypto's then this is not advisable. We should still think about our daily needs before anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: