Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you make money when the market drops? - page 10. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
There are opportunities to make money in a bearish or bullish market.
It is remarkably more difficult in a bearish market.
Arbitrage trading is one way of making profits in a bad market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Yes, these times are often good opportunities for me and I am often able to get every crisis handpicked. Instead of making panic sales during these periods, new acquisitions always win, and long-term guarantees are long-term guarantees. All you have to do is not panic and wait for the right moment to enter new purchase orders at the target price. It is possible to earn by making a low profit margin for short term profit and making a classic hodl for long term profit. The point to note in short term opportunities is that the break points can be detected correctly and the sales can be done from almost the top point. It is also possible to provide significant profit margins in the short term if the sales are made without panic.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
online market down very influential towards income and money earned, as the market and revenues is directly proportional, if problematic misconstrued them will effect to the other.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes you can still make money when the market drops. Just join some bounty so that you will still earn even though the market drops. You need to be hardworking in doing the task. The main goal in earning while the market drops is find different ways on how you can earn even though the price is down there are many ICOs that you can join, also you can join some airdrops. Don't lose hope in finding ways on how you can make a good profit out of the market price drops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
to be honest, I can't make a profit when bitcoin prices decline, it's hard to get a profit when the price of bitcoin is falling, but will try to make a profit when the market price is falling.
market is unstable but it does not mean that if the market is droping we cannot really earn, we can still earn a huge amount of profit even if the price drop because not all of the coin will directly drop there are some coin that goes up and down in a very short period of time. So the I believe that we can still buy and sell and gain on other coins.
When price drops, it can be advantageous because it's the best time to buy more coins, hold, and sell high when market recovers. Volatility is part of market growth and in earning profit. It takes patience, courage, positivity, and commitment. Don't get distracted with the wild swing of the market, don't panic, take a look at the brighter side. Be prepared for the possibilities, don't get disappointed, embrace the reality of volatility and stay hopeful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
We can trade crypto in others platform that give profit from sell open potition just the samething like forex trading. Now many broker offer CFDs crypto trading product, but this trading usually more risky because trading with margin. But we can use low margin too to reduce the risk. When market drop is better also put money in others asset that has low risk and then when any sign market back to bullish bring back the money in to crypto again.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
In addition to daily deals, you can also look to make money in the bear market, like buying good money at low prices and then, when the market goes up, it will be able to sell them and make a profit. As a beginner investor, regardless of the market volatility and market decline, you can also make money. You can make a profit if you invest in the right direction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I can still make a profit when the market falls. How to do it? Because most markets will fall, I will convert all the altcoins into USDT or Bitcoin for preservation, and focus on the bounty mission!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Nope you can buy and then sell high ,dont now now other way of making money when market drops buy low sell high its only way to make money in trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
to be honest, I can't make a profit when bitcoin prices decline, it's hard to get a profit when the price of bitcoin is falling, but will try to make a profit when the market price is falling.
market is unstable but it does not mean that if the market is droping we cannot really earn, we can still earn a huge amount of profit even if the price drop because not all of the coin will directly drop there are some coin that goes up and down in a very short period of time. So the I believe that we can still buy and sell and gain on other coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss

Well honestly I make money even the market are in drop down situation but the risk is high because a single wrong move can cause a huge losing of your money, I do scalping and a small movement can give a profit I avoiding tobe greedy because being greediness is not good in trading.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
It is difficult to make money in this period because prices keep falling and there are no signs of good recovery in recent months. I think 2018 is not appropriate for investing in Cryptocurrency because this market is risky and it is difficult to predict Bitcoin prices.
If you are a good trader then you can completely trade short term to get quick profit and return capital. There are also many investors who are trading Margin to get more profits, but remember you have to be very good if you want to succeed.
I think its more on skill and expertise.I know how hard it is to make money when the market drops but if you can handle its stress,you will still likely to succeed.Another thing is you can also buy some cheap coins at the moment and sell them to make profits when you see their prices going to the moon already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Actually it is possible to make money on different markets even if you are not the professional trader (if this is applieable to crypto), it more about luck in my opinion and nothing more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The truth is usually, when the market drops it is pretty hard to make some good money. But then, when you trade a particular coin carefully during a drop season of the market, you can stand the chance of making some good money. So far,  have earned 20$ from day trading during this poor market season.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
It is difficult to make money in this period because prices keep falling and there are no signs of good recovery in recent months. I think 2018 is not appropriate for investing in Cryptocurrency because this market is risky and it is difficult to predict Bitcoin prices.
If you are a good trader then you can completely trade short term to get quick profit and return capital. There are also many investors who are trading Margin to get more profits, but remember you have to be very good if you want to succeed.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Even when the market is in an overall downtrend, there are still several ways to emerge profitably. Depending on your level of risk tolerance, you may want to bet on the overall market trend, make guesses on micro-trends, or just hold and make passive income.

In each of these methods, there is a tradeoff between risk and reward, and it is up to the individual to manage his or her personal ideal balance between the two. As for which approaches are best, investors will need to decide for themselves. This choice will depend largely on their risk tolerance, as well as where they believe the markets will go next.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
The only way to earn money is to invest in long-term trading. Since the fall of the market, gives an excellent opportunity in raising the market harasho zarabotat.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Not easily but sometimes. Since the market is going down AND up, sometimes I make money from it, sometimes I don't. I have bought a trading-bot and one of my friend helped me set it up and make it the way I like and now on great markets as you can assume it is making great returns and yields awesome profits (tho you probably can do it yourself too I don't know trading well so I am grateful about that) and when the market is bad, it never sells at a loss, it waits, sometimes market recovers and I make a profit, sometimes it goes down and I do not make any profit for a long time, its about patients with it, if you are patient, in the end you profit from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I myself can't make money in a bear market, I am hodling now, it is actually very unlikely for me because I even sometimes make loss in a rising market  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: