Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you stake on a potential(obvious) loosing team just for love? - page 9. (Read 883 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
While in a football view centre last night, some of the football fans were arguing with the opposite football fans strongly defending their teams.

There one of the team guy said... Yes we loosed the match but that does not mean I will deny my team for that because the nature of football is that you would win somedays and you looses somedays too.
So he say... I love my team to the core that I will always stand by them and even if it is obvious that they were going to loose a match, I will still bet in support that they would win the match.

Question: Can you have so much love for your team to behave like this guy that even when you know your love fans team would loose a match, would you still further stake on the match against your team?
Remember that we are catching funs here and whoever chasing after profits is at its own will.
It depends on someone placing a bet.

There are really some people who are a die-hard fan of a specific team that will do everything to support their favorite or the team they love. If they see the opponent as someone stronger and undefeated, they will continue to provide their support up to the point of even losing money on their bet.

However, if you are someone who just focuses on your winnings, of course, you will not come to the point of sacrificing your bet just because you love a specific team.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I love my team to the core that I will always stand by them and even if it is obvious that they were going to loose a match, I will still bet in support that they would win the match.
That is not making any sense.

Question: Can you have so much love for your team to behave like this guy that even when you know your love fans team would loose a match, would you still further stake on the match against your team?
Remember that we are catching funs here and whoever chasing after profits is at its own will.
Why would I? When I am not stupid. If I know a club would win my team, I will stake on the other club.

Gambling is not about betting on your team to win.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
While in a football view centre last night, some of the football fans were arguing with the opposite football fans strongly defending their teams.

There one of the team guy said... Yes we loosed the match but that does not mean I will deny my team for that because the nature of football is that you would win somedays and you looses somedays too.
So he say... I love my team to the core that I will always stand by them and even if it is obvious that they were going to loose a match, I will still bet in support that they would win the match.

If I were to be asked if I would do what he did? I would answer yes, why? Maybe that's my way to show that I support them even if they win or lose. It's just like normal idolization, isn't it? Sometimes even with the amount of negative things and issues we hear about the person we admire, we still can't get the person we idolize to get angry or let go. It's the same when it comes to this game, especially when it comes to sports. Since not everyone watching there are really fans, the others are just there for betting and gambling so for me there is no issue if I will bet even if I know I will lose the money I bet because I am there to support and enjoy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143

Pages:
Jump to: