Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions - page 5. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Is this the script worth 50 BTC?

Yes, that was the claim.

Although I would imagine there's probably a good discount available now. 100% off sounds about right.

There's nothing fancy about this script. Not worth the price, I think. LOL
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Is this the script worth 50 BTC?

Yes, that was the claim.

Although I would imagine there's probably a good discount available now. 100% off sounds about right.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
legendary
Though the thing I don't understand is why does the script warrant a dox if it's so simple?

She was gonna dox aTriz regardless. Hell hath no fury like a scammer scorned. She didn't even wait for the script to be posted.

she should really decease

bit harsh innit? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
Though the thing I don't understand is why does the script warrant a dox if it's so simple?

New theory:  Alia is irrational.  Possibly psychotic.  Also, she should really decease from lecturing others about “delusions of grandeur”.  Others have the grandeur, she has the delusions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Incorrect, nice guess though. Wait for tomorrow

On win you keep betting 1 bit at 1.08x.

On loss you're beting 4, 20, 100 bits at 1.25x - trying to get the lost bit back. There is no magic there. Same fallacy.

How big is your bankroll?

Not very. And yes, no magic - just calculated risk. It is almost guaranteed that by tomorrow my profit will be 0.01-0.02 BTC higher than it is today. I am saying this openly and in public, and the proof is in the link I gave. Just see for yourself.

copper member
also - this was the result thing i got when i converted it

https://www.online-convert.com/result/8bfa78de-0538-4051-9d3e-7a6281b1f4f4

I obtained the exact same results from the same tool, copypasting in the script with no trailing newline:

https://www.online-convert.com/result/b805a0a1-0f53-4afc-9a4e-c197e94764d6

With a single '\n' on the last line, and '\n' as newline, I get sha256sum:

Code:
5d26e16eda33e8e0637bc86d0a408b7ae42f52259b346b8c142f1bee271b0fa9

(I doubt it’s significant as to evidence, since aTriz posted the script right on the heels of the hash; but I seek to be correct, and figure out what happened here.)

I at least expect for the Wizard of Oz to have some frighteningly impressive-looking deceptive contraption behind the curtain.

I expected there to be some... you know... CODE. For auditing and shit.

I expected there to be some... you know... MAGIC.  Better than “mathematical mumbo jumbo”.

Code:
currentBet *= config.loss.options.increase.value

LOL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

How many investors does Alia have?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

On loss you're beting 4, 20, 100 bits at 1.25x - trying to get the lost bit back. There is no magic there. Same fallacy.

Not very. And yes, no magic - just calculated risk. It is almost guaranteed that by tomorrow my profit will be 0.01-0.02 BTC higher than it is today. I am saying this openly and in public, and the proof is in the link I gave. Just see for yourself.
legendary

New script is totally different although the multiplier of 1.08x is involved.

https://bustadice.com/player/makealiagreatagain

Current profit is 0.095 BTC (as a starting reference point)

I'd like someone to quote and check this. I guarantee that buy tomorrow the profit will be at least 0.01 higher. Not that this is proof, but it's a start.

Yep, totally different. Let me guess, multiplier on loss is 4x? You're not the first to think that a fix for martingale is more martingale.

I at least expect for the Wizard of Oz to have some frighteningly impressive-looking deceptive contraption behind the curtain.

Code:

LOL.

legendary

I'd like someone to quote and check this. I guarantee that buy tomorrow the profit will be at least 0.01 higher. Not that this is proof, but it's a start.

Yep, totally different. Let me guess, multiplier on loss is 4x? You're not the first to think that a fix for martingale is more martingale.

Code:

LOL.
copper member
(Wait—that is the script?  LOL)

LOL,

LOLOL

(The storied nullius is here at a loss for words.  Too busy LOLling at the script which caused all this trouble.)

Well... what did you expect?

LOL, well at first glance there is NOTHING in the script that alia was claiming it did, and given how small it is I doubt that the second glance would reveal more. Just a couple of multipliers to adjust bets on win or loss. Also it looks like alia was still running the script after she said she won't do it with her own funds - the 1.08 bets really stood out in her bet history.

Alright, I see how you want to play it.

Everybody: aTriz is a scammer. As you can see, he first backs out of a signature contract and is now posting my confidential property. Luckily for him, the old script is not of much use to me as I have a new, better, more private script. I don't want to get banned, so there'll be no dox yet. If RGBkey audits the new script and my service runs smooth, all good. If not, then my last hurrah will be spectacular. Wait and watch, Mr. Wink

We need TMAN to give you a new nickname. "shitcunt" doesn't quite cut it anymore.

Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Well... what did you expect?
Activity: 322
Merit: 134

(Wait—that is the script?  LOL)

Ikr...." The great script unveiled before our eyes"
legendary
LOL, well at first glance there is NOTHING in the script that alia was claiming it did, and given how small it is I doubt that the second glance would reveal more. Just a couple of multipliers to adjust bets on win or loss. Also it looks like alia was still running the script after she said she won't do it with her own funds - the 1.08 bets really stood out in her bet history.

Alright, I see how you want to play it.

Everybody: aTriz is a scammer. As you can see, he first backs out of a signature contract and is now posting my confidential property. Luckily for him, the old script is not of much use to me as I have a new, better, more private script. I don't want to get banned, so there'll be no dox yet. If RGBkey audits the new script and my service runs smooth, all good. If not, then my last hurrah will be spectacular. Wait and watch, Mr. Wink

We need TMAN to give you a new nickname. "shitcunt" doesn't quite cut it anymore.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Script
Code:
var config = {
  baseBet: { value: 100, type: 'balance', label: 'base bet' },
  payout: { value: 1.08, type: 'multiplier' },
  stop: { value: 1e2, type: 'balance', label: 'stop if bet >' },
  loss: {
    value: 'increase', type: 'radio', label: 'On Loss',
    options: {
      base: { type: 'noop', label: 'Back to base bet, noob' },
      increase: { value: 2, type: 'multiplier', label: 'Increase bet by' },
    }
  },
  win: {
    value: 'base', type: 'radio', label: 'On Win',
    options: {
      base: { type: 'noop', label: 'Return to base bet' },
      increase: { value: 1.02, type: 'multiplier', label: 'Increase bet by' },
    }
  }
};

log('Script is running..');

var currentBet = config.baseBet.value;

// Always try to bet when script is started
engine.bet(currentBet, config.payout.value);

engine.on('GAME_STARTING', onGameStarted);
engine.on('GAME_ENDED', onGameEnded);

function onGameStarted() {
  engine.bet(currentBet, config.payout.value);
}

function onGameEnded() {
  var lastGame = engine.history.first()

// If we wagered, it means we played
  if (!lastGame.wager) {
    return;
  }

// we won..
  if (lastGame.cashedAt) {
    if (config.win.value === 'base') {
      currentBet = config.baseBet.value;
    } else {
      console.assert(config.win.value === 'increase');
      currentBet *= config.win.options.increase.value;
    }
    log('We won, so next bet will be', currentBet/100, 'bits')
  } else {
    // damn, looks like we lost :(

if (config.loss.value === 'base') {
      currentBet = config.baseBet.value;
    } else {
      console.assert(config.loss.value === 'increase');
      currentBet *= config.loss.options.increase.value;
    }
    log('We lost, so next bet will be', currentBet/100, 'bits')
  }

if (currentBet > config.stop.value) {
    log('Was about to bet', currentBet, 'which triggers the stop');
    engine.removeListener('GAME_STARTING', onGameStarted);
    engine.removeListener('GAME_ENDED', onGameEnded);
  }
}

hash stuff
Code:
hex: e9474064aaeb4d07689d80952adb4d785d318fcd43947b90ec25c12450876f50
HEX: E9474064AAEB4D07689D80952ADB4D785D318FCD43947B90EC25C12450876F50
h:e:x: e9:47:40:64:aa:eb:4d:07:68:9d:80:95:2a:db:4d:78:5d:31:8f:cd:43:94:7b:90:ec:25:c1:24:50:87:6f:50
base64: 6UdAZKrrTQdonYCVKttNeF0xj81DlHuQ7CXBJFCHb1A=

Do your worst.
copper member
I have much more than a name. I have address, pictures, family info, and proof that he is an extorter and a briber. I have no intention of publishing any of this as of right now. Let's hope he doesn't share what is a private script.

Though you’re turning out to be a sly criminal, you fail as a seductress.  How is it that you managed to get absolutely zero leverage on someone with whom you had a very public sexual relationship—namely, me?

LOL
Pages:
Jump to: