Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto? - page 18. (Read 71570 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
I do bepieve that crypros can still make someone rich. But maybe it won't be in an instant due to different things that could be a hindrance on such thing to happen. At this moment, the market value of most cryptos are now falling continuously and this simply means that profit won't be that easy to make. So it just depends on how the market behave. Avoid conclusions which are absurd because such action will yield to profit loss.
Activity: 294
November 05, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
The crypto space is full of opportunities, but if we simply talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, than truly, the more we can spend, the more we can gain. But I think, people should not just come to this market to become rich, because that is not the reason, Satoshi created Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
I did not achieve the success I had hoped for. But I believe that I will have a chance to become a rich person with the help of cryptocurrency. I believe in the beautiful future of this industry.
Activity: 224
November 05, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
You should invest and not asking such questions because while you are thinking people earning money on the market right at this moment
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
Crypto is not death or destroyed yet in my opinion. I am seeing there are still many possibilities in the crypto market But you have to choose some good and stable coins then buy and hold them for long-term. Then we can get rich with crypto I think.
Activity: 630
November 05, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
it can happen if we work very carefully in the crypto world, but for the year now it is very difficult to earn $ 1000 because ico now does not match the price if it has entered the market
Activity: 238
November 05, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

True that. But when it's most satisfying that you had a profit? When you already have money? Or when worked hard to earn that? I'm not saying that both cases don't imply hard work but the hole in the budget can be more damaging when you are already "poor"
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
I think in every situation investors can get rich based on their wisdom and judgment. The crypto market will be good to those who adapt and match it. But also counterproductive to those who do not. And i can get rich from it if i catch the good chance.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 05, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
if we do this best we can be rich, lakukang patiently, meticulously and diligently. if we do crypto correctly it is more profitable than loss
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 05, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
of course this can happen to anyone who wants to get rich using crypto.
nothing is impossible if you are in the crypto world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
Yes, we can still get rich with crypto. It is never too late to get involved in crypto. I think this is the best moment to start, while the coin prices are more affordable. Soon enough, these coins will grow again and increase their value. So let’s invest more and wait for the right moment.
Activity: 756
November 05, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
of course, we can be fast rich in crypto currencies. but for now I'm not sure we can get rich quickly. because the price is very falling
Many cryptocurrency millionaires and billionaires were able to get a huge fortune on cryptocurrency by buying it at the right time. The majority will consider this money easy, however behind all investments there is a long analytical work, therefore not everyone will be able to repeat their path.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 05, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
Yes, my friends started from 5000 usd and income for 2017 year - one million us dollars, and we can do it in 2018, why yes...

It's true. My friends also invested small amounts and earned good money. I think that we are at the very beginning of the journey and those who will now invest wisely will be able to change their lives. Perhaps in 3-5 years the situation will change dramatically, but in the coming year we will have the opportunity to make X 100. This market is much younger and we should use this opportunity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
of course, we can be fast rich in crypto currencies. but for now I'm not sure we can get rich quickly. because the price is very falling
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
November 05, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
Yes, my friends started from 5000 usd and income for 2017 year - one million us dollars, and we can do it in 2018, why yes...

That's a wow moment...

But now, things have changed. There are hardly any 100x projects again. The best you can do is invest in a viable project that can deliver on promises. Masternodes are also something to look into. You can research Masternodes and make decent ROI. I did my research and found mfchain, the thing is, the concept is so viable I can see them winning. Crypto for payment will always be in demand, and for merchants this is something they'll want to be a part of, simplicity, convenience and instant crypto to fiat features are a most have in this system. I
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 05, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
Activity: 485
November 05, 2018, 12:24:55 AM
Hello guys,

Yes, it is still possible to get rich with crypto but one need to be very active in collecting all the information and taking correct action according to it. If you really understand the crypto, you will never be in loss.
Activity: 15
November 05, 2018, 12:18:36 AM
Hey guys! I came across this new ICO project that is really good! Great team as well - met them at a couple of events. They recently launched their pre-sale with 5% bonus! Check them out www.nexxo.io before they sell out!
Activity: 368
November 04, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
It can still happen, if many people buy and invest in altcoins and then prices move up quickly. it's just a parable, and it can really happen
copper member
Activity: 749
November 04, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
The crypto market is really a big plat form in the world and most of peoples will agree on this I think. In this year 2018 crypto is not going well but if we look back in the last year (2017) we can see market was a very good condition but after 2017 market goes down and not over come yet. But I still believe we can get rich with crypto if we can choice some good altcoins and buy then and hold it also.
Pages:
Jump to: