Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto? - page 20. (Read 71570 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 21, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
Not fast but we all have a chance to be rich here and this is depends only from us and of course from large investors who push this market up
That is right you will be rich in the future but not fast maybe few years or decades before it happens . Bit the good here in cryptocurrency you will earn more money wherever you are. Hardwork and many startegies can become you rich or become successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
Yeah, with daily trading and investing in ICO's it is quarantee to get benefits. In first way it is short term investment and other way it is long term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
October 21, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Of course you can! Here, buy modern finance chain token mfx and buy enough for a masternode. You can get rich off the quality of the platform, the incremental valuation and the mfx tokens and also from a passive 10-50% rewards from the masternodes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 08:06:14 AM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
To get rich you should have a team to help you understand more about this market. I recommend investing in ICO projects now to get more money after it is pumped. This is the pumping and dumping market, you should take advantage of it in investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 224
October 21, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
Not fast but we all have a chance to be rich here and this is depends only from us and of course from large investors who push this market up
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 21, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
Of course you can be rich in any time if you start invest your money into crypot! Choose bitcoin or ethereum and you will be rich!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
October 21, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
Not only we can, but you too. The market is so large and promising that anyone here can earn a lot of money, you just have to just wait and believe, then everything will happen as many wants.
well, I always think positively about this, because I think, I can also get rich by utilizing cryptocurrency. so many people have been working on this, and I know some people who have become rich because of utilizing cryptocurrency. because of that, I think, this really does have a great opportunity to make us rich, and have additional insight in the business field, and others.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 21, 2018, 01:12:37 AM
Crypto price increases can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent per year, of course this is a good opportunity to become an investment place that will make us successful and rich, I'm sure that crypto is the fastest way to get rich.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 21, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
We can get rich here in Cryptocurrency but don't expect too much because we know that it's not easy here to earn,so you need to research properly before entering Cryptocurrency so that you can accept all the consequences and you can make a plan if their is something goes wrong to the market.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 12:48:07 AM
With the help of cryptocurrency you can get rich, if only with the "mind" to invest in it. The cryptocurrency market is very promising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 20, 2018, 06:34:02 PM
Not only we can, but you too. The market is so large and promising that anyone here can earn a lot of money, you just have to just wait and believe, then everything will happen as many wants.
Activity: 579
October 20, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
To get the advantage, crypto can give it, but that wealth will certainly be different, because crypto is at risk and if you do not have experience and patience, it is not wealth that you get, but only loss.
cryptocurrency exchange  always had a certain amount of risk, but nevertheless, if we consider the capabilities of cryptocurrency users that have received over the past years, many of them became rich. I believe that such opportunities will still be with each of us.
cryptocurrency today made a lot of people rich. If you do the right thing and do not make a stir around your business, you can always earn good profits using cryptocurrency, even without resorting to large investments. The main practice and experience in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 20, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
To get the advantage, crypto can give it, but that wealth will certainly be different, because crypto is at risk and if you do not have experience and patience, it is not wealth that you get, but only loss.
cryptocurrency exchange  always had a certain amount of risk, but nevertheless, if we consider the capabilities of cryptocurrency users that have received over the past years, many of them became rich. I believe that such opportunities will still be with each of us.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
Activity: 210
October 20, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
Of course, why not. on cryptocurrency, many raised a lot of capital and this market will flourish as long as it is financially interesting
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
October 20, 2018, 01:14:43 PM
of course we will remain rich if we use crypto correctly and think about the risks when we do something. don't be careless and do silly things if you don't want to lose. always be careful and careful in guarding our wallet so that things do not happen that are not desirable.
if for now, even though we use crypto properly and correctly. I think it's still hard to get rich. the problem is the current situation is not like the previous situation which is rather easy to do transactions.
Activity: 134
October 20, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
Yes, it is still possible to earn good money on cryptocurrencies, especially if you understand trading, but you need to work hard for this, and not hope for the sudden growth of one or another altcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
of course we will remain rich if we use crypto correctly and think about the risks when we do something. don't be careless and do silly things if you don't want to lose. always be careful and careful in guarding our wallet so that things do not happen that are not desirable.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 14, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
Still you have a good chance. You have a good dream also but why you are not making successful your dream?Try to be confident and enter on crypto currency now. As price is low now, you should buy more in this time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
If you can guess the right coin you can get rich right now. Every week at least 1 coin grow up to 30-40%. Just guess)
Pages:
Jump to: