Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto? - page 22. (Read 71570 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
If you have a little money for the cryptocurrency that money will never make you rich dont forget this. If you are a rich person and you have a lot of money, you will earn more money from cryptocurrency. Rich people will be more rich with cryptocurrency. You can earn a little money this crypto but you will not be more rich If you are not rich now. This is simple for this cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
October 04, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
If you will make your investments wisely and you will study the market at first you will be rich) But not so fast as it was in 2008-2013)
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
Sure we can. Nothing prevents altcoins at some point in time to go "to the moon", but the point is that their prices will depend on the dynamics of bitcoin. Now the influence of bitcoin on the prices of other coins has increased. The market is at the bottom. It's time to buy promising coins and keep waiting for the next bullish trend.
Activity: 84
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
ya. Smiley) still see many coin/token x2 everyweek. you can check coinmarketcap at change (24h or week)
Activity: 150
October 04, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Crypto is where i follow the gold mine it creates jobs for everyone. Thanks to crypto you can invest in campaigns and Altcoins and get rich as well as change their lives.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
I strongly believe their is still untapped riches in crypto, I believe we're still in infant stage of this industry.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
There is no hard and fast rule to get rich. Work simply what you love and give your 100% in it and enhance new skills and improve your version of yourself everyday..
Activity: 351
October 04, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
Many people have succeeded with crypto, they have proven it. You can also do it by investing or trading on the right coin. Nothing is impossible if you want to try and be patient then you will be rich like them
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
my hope, I can be rich in crypto, but destiny also determines our destiny. If we are destined to be rich in Crypto, we can certainly get rich, the most important thing for me is to try and work first, the problem is the result, let the time answer everything. because we can Kata also needs time.
Activity: 826
October 04, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
Of course, there are always opportunities for the rich from crypto, as we know that crypto is a very promising investment that will be the most likely thing to make rich, a price increase that can reach hundreds of percent per year is concrete evidence of opportunities for rich.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 04, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
For the time being I actually lost because of crypto. Because a lot of the coins I bought dropped all. But I still persevere and believe that crypto will make me rich. I just need to wait and be patient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
I think, you can become rich in Crypto depending on how you start and do it, if you have a good strategy and knowledge about crypto then you can succeed and become rich, but if you don't have that then you will become poor
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 01:48:43 AM
If you want to dream here in crypto then you maybe success in the future. But theres no directive success even in working you must do it a hard work first before you will get in the top. Like also here in crypto you must need to do an effort and give more time to be success.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:37:53 AM
We can not predict the future of crypto, but since crypto is as fluid as futures markets, the way to be rich is open if you learn more about trading.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 04, 2018, 01:29:46 AM
I will not say that you can become straight very rich, you need to have a very big chance for good luck. But I continue to believe that cryptocurrency will give us all a little more to get rich.
There is nothing instant here because now we have to be able to try to get it. especially now this is an uncertain market situation we must be very trying
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
I will not say that you can become straight very rich, you need to have a very big chance for good luck. But I continue to believe that cryptocurrency will give us all a little more to get rich.
Activity: 651
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 04, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
It is still possible, although it is now a bear market, but crypto market still exists some altcoins that price can break up severalfold even a few times every day. The key question is whether you are the lucky one who holds such kind of altcoins.

Frustrations sometimes strike other investors and make them lost some interest in investing more during the market crash. But if you can keep your crypto holdings for another year or more and the crypto holdings that you have will rise then you can still get rich.
we can eliminate the frustration experienced to keep one of our assets. if we are still willing to hold and be patient with Crypto even though the current market conditions are not stable I think that wealth will still be able to get when the market returns to normal and recovers.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 03, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
Of course you can get rich with crypto, but the extent of getting rich is limited to what a market can absorb. Bitcoin is the most notable case because it's market had a huge rise while volumes were super big. Meaning they early adopters could have gotten rich simply by cashing out.
do you also take into account the amount of risk that is obtained because we also know that one of the risks is that the price or value of crypto currencies cannot be determined with certainty in my opinion that we are smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing to make a profit
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
October 03, 2018, 06:46:13 PM
It is still possible, although it is now a bear market, but crypto market still exists some altcoins that price can break up severalfold even a few times every day. The key question is whether you are the lucky one who holds such kind of altcoins.

Frustrations sometimes strike other investors and make them lost some interest in investing more during the market crash. But if you can keep your crypto holdings for another year or more and the crypto holdings that you have will rise then you can still get rich.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
Yes, the fact that we are still on a bear market it is expected that everything in crypto is falling and have slow market improvement but there are some ways of earning in top of this market situation, day trading and buying more coins for almost  the price is very low the wait for the bull market so profit awaits.
Pages:
Jump to: