Pages:
Author

Topic: Canaan Avalon A7 Group Buy - Hosting at CryptoBoreas (Canada) - page 6. (Read 9596 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
PM received and replied.
Activity: 475
Merit: 265
Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!
I'm possibly interested in 1 or 2 plus a controller. I'll drop you guys a PM as well.

Cheers,

- zed
legendary
I'll announce pricing info as soon as I receive it.
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
Sent an email.  I may do 1-3 pieces.
legendary
^

These consume 900 watts supposedly, so 0.9 kw x 65 = $58.50 CAD per month.
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
How much will it be to host one of these?

$65 CAD per KW
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How much will it be to host one of these?
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
email sent
legendary
Send an e-mail to the email address in the first post with the # of units. This way I'll have your e-mail address so when it comes time to collecting btc for payment I know where to hunt you down lol.

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I was trying to get a group buy together as well so let's keep in touch. I'm in for 2 hosted as well as I can only run two for free on my solar and my power is .12kwh
legendary
Hi everyone. I am working on putting together a A7 group buy and I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining. We are in the last stage of negotiations and soon we will have pricing info.

This group buy is only if you are interested in hosting your A7s with us at CryptoBoreas. For hosting pricing and details see my forum signature.

We will save a bunch on shipping also. The more units we can order at once the better.

If you are interested please either post here or e-mail sales [at] cryptoboreas.com with:
1) The # of A7 units you want
2) The # of controllers you want (1 controller can handle 20 A7s)
3) whether you want to rent PSUs from us or not ($4 per KW/month) (if not then you have to arrange to ship us the necessary PSUs)

I will be collecting payment in BTC. There is no group buy fee, setup fee, markup or anything else involved.

I will post details soon regarding the price per unit (if Canaan will allow me to share this info that is).

Pages:
Jump to: