Pages:
Author

Topic: [Canceled] $3.5 - $2.8 Gh/s A1 Bitmine Chips - Group Chip Buy. Organized by SWMC - page 2. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
James this is great.

I can hold enough BTC (or is it $?) to buy ten more chips at all tiers solely so that you can bump up if needed, until date to be confirmed, unless btc skyrockets details also tbc

I don't really want them myself, so please let the big guns roll, and we sort out what I do with my 10 after the buy, no worries.

But I do reckon you'll get to the top tier soon enough.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
i would need a pcb design or better complete boards where to just add the chips,
but then i would get at least a TH of them
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Depending on when the order would go down I might be interested in 100 @ $70 per

Would be to go with the Wasp setup been watching because I like the idea.
OK, we have one marked as 'interested' when we reach 9999 9900 A1 chip requests. That's a start anyway.  Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Depending on when the order would go down I might be interested in 100 @ $70 per

Would be to go with the Wasp setup been watching because I like the idea.
Quote from: Xer0
yes

Well, there's one vote in favor, who else?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°

Testing support for a multi-group Group Buy
This GCB has now opened. Reserve Your Position, chips will be shipped in the order of reservation. If you are a group or individual planning on purchasing the Bitmine A1 ASIC Chip, we can save up to 25% off the cost by pooling our resources together. SWMC will be using The Wasp and Hive design created by The Wasp Project Collective, of which I am a member, to build its own miningware. Just like you, we want the best price we can get.

I suggest a tiered approach by raising funds up to the amount of each discounted quantity. Tier 1 would be for 500 A1s and no discount. Once funding is secured for Tier 1, then we move on to Tier 2 for 1000 A1s with a 2.857% discount. Having Tier 2 funded, we move on to the next tier and higher discounted price and so on... For each tier level that is reached the cost per GH/s - A1 Chip is reduced, which would give you credit towards the next tier (e.i.. You get more for the same money.)

Again, this is only a test to see if there is support for a multi-group GB. So
Chime in and let us know what you are thinking or reserve your position in the order stack.

EDIT: Just a note, there will be no markup on this GCB if it is completed. The point of this GCB is to get the best price possible for the chips. You can do what you want with your chips and they will be sent to where ever you want them to be sent to. The only additional costs will be the extra shipping involved in moving your chips to your preferred location. The WPC will be offering licenses for the Wasp and Hive design so there will be plenty of places you can have your chips mounted if you want to have them on a Wasp. Or, you may have other ideas and that's just fine. The orders will be by the chip, so if you want 30 chips, you can reserve 30 chips@$X-Tier. If you want 1200 chips, it's just the same. Let's just work together to get the lowest price we can. Why let just the biggest mining operations have the volume price advantage? You can also create or add your own escrow accounts and your own purchase groups so long as you deliver the funds when they are needed to make the final purchase. I just serve as an organizer, so you don't have to send me anything at all.

When reserving your lot and please post comments in a separate reply so reservations won't get missed.

Please use the following format: [Y A1 Chips@$X-Tier#], where Y is the # of chips you want, X is the maximum in USD you wish to pay for each chip and # is the Tier Level.

Example: 100 A1 Chips@$87.5-Tier1

Thanks,
James Tate

Below is the pricing table for Bitmines A1 ASIC Chips.

Bitmine: A1 Pricing Table
Tier#     Quantity-H/s      Price Each Chip - GH/s    Total Price    Volume Savings USD - %
Tier1500-12.5TH/s  $87.5 - $3.5 GH/s$43,750- - -
Tier21000-25.0TH/s  $85.0 - $3.4 GH/s$85,000$2500 - 2.857%
Tier32000-50.0Th/s  $82.5 - $3.3 GH/s$165,000$10,000 - 6.061%
Tier45000-1.25PH/s  $75.0 - $3.0 GH/s$375,000$62,500 - 16.667%
Tier510000-2.50PH/s  $70.0 - $2.8 GH/s$700,000$175,000 - 25.000%
Pages:
Jump to: