Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas - page 21. (Read 35016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
March 02, 2017, 07:16:49 PM
You guys should consider adding some type of escrow as protection for the investors. Looking at the ICO it seems nobody is risking any money investing into this.

https://www.etherchain.org/account/0xb939ef33629bba211688724e401d4f6400c0ee6a#txreceived

I think they have taken Bittrex exchange for buying token so i dont think that they are in need of escrow as the pre sale purchase will be their in Bittrex exchange wallet until their terms are met apart from that they have used escrow for signature campaign.

It is nice to hear that you have taken in notice of price fluctuation of ETH and on that you have taken steps to take the token value in calculation of fiat currency adjustment against the ETH payment of buying token value.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 02, 2017, 07:13:41 PM
You guys should consider adding some type of escrow as protection for the investors. Looking at the ICO it seems nobody is risking any money investing into this.

https://www.etherchain.org/account/0xb939ef33629bba211688724e401d4f6400c0ee6a#txreceived

There are a lot of institutional money that will be runned through as it gets transferred from Fiat to ETH. It is only in the Pre Sale right now and there will be a better idea of where the sales are when the actual sale starts.

Also the club is happening with or without a big raise and memberships will be available just not at the price it is now or with all the included extras. All token purchasers are completely safe and if something were to happen and it didn't go through all money would be returned.
March 02, 2017, 07:11:38 PM

There are a lot of institutional money that will be runned through as it gets transferred from Fiat to ETH. It is only in the Pre Sale right now and there will be a better idea of where the sales are when the actual sale starts.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 02, 2017, 05:30:08 PM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 02, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

my question is how does venue potentially fit 3000 members+guests on a 'hot' night.
assuming every member will always want to rent his membership out on the hottest nights - how do you accommodate that many VIPs in the area.
With thousands of memberships up for rent - what kind of premium/$ could one expect to earn?
Would it cause VIP members to essentially go into price wars to get their 'membership' rented out on X date?
Activity: 70
Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum
March 02, 2017, 06:49:40 AM
The Legends Room opens in April by Nick Blomgren and Stephan Bonnar

Nick Blomgren and Stephan Bonnar invite you to The Legends Room set to open its doors in April 2017.

https://youtu.be/GFV57AaRzaI

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 02, 2017, 06:06:45 AM
Is the Membership Token Offering exclusive to those living or planning to visit las vegas if not how can we take advantage of renting out our membership as an investment.... can't afford to miss out on this  lifetime bargain!

I think the membership will be available to everyone even if one does not reside in Los Vegas. This service should also be available online also and it will be a high success considering the strong marketing campaign of LegendsRoom.

Good for bring this up, this is another good thing about this project because you can rent out your membership and be making passive income this way
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
March 01, 2017, 12:46:48 PM
Is the Membership Token Offering exclusive to those living or planning to visit las vegas if not how can we take advantage of renting out our membership as an investment.... can't afford to miss out on this  lifetime bargain!

I think the membership will be available to everyone even if one does not reside in Los Vegas. This service should also be available online also and it will be a high success considering the strong marketing campaign of LegendsRoom.
February 28, 2017, 09:36:39 PM
Hey all with the price of Ether going up as it is we want to let everyone know that the price of memberships are set in USD so you cannot pay more. If you purchase in the pre sale the price is $4500 USD and if you buy that much in Ether or any crypto currency and do not receive the full 5000 VIP tokens the Legends Room will top up your balance at the end of the sale so that you have the correct amount.

Unlike other sales you are not at the mercy of the price fluctuation. If anyone has any questions please PM me.

Very nice set up! I have Ether and will not lose money!

Yes if you purchase a membership or already have please email [email protected] or PM me your txid so that I can make sure you will get your full balance of VIP.
Activity: 45
February 28, 2017, 09:34:38 PM
Hey all with the price of Ether going up as it is we want to let everyone know that the price of memberships are set in USD so you cannot pay more. If you purchase in the pre sale the price is $4500 USD and if you buy that much in Ether or any crypto currency and do not receive the full 5000 VIP tokens the Legends Room will top up your balance at the end of the sale so that you have the correct amount.

Unlike other sales you are not at the mercy of the price fluctuation. If anyone has any questions please PM me.

Very nice set up! I have Ether and will not lose money!
February 28, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2017, 04:58:40 PM
A real-world token for something that people like.

Well done with this. Can't wait to see how it develops.

Great point! I also think that "The Legends Room", finally, delivers somewhat men actually like  Smiley
Take your seat and watch the show, yes?  
Activity: 112
Market Mover
February 28, 2017, 01:55:28 PM
A real-world token for something that people like.

Well done with this. Can't wait to see how it develops.

Activity: 45
February 28, 2017, 01:21:02 PM
Very good coin. I believe this will attract many regular people to the crypto space. Very good job to devs!
February 28, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

Hey the Membership Token Offering is available to anyone anywhere. Renting of the memberships will be done through the concierge via a multi sig escrow and then very soon members will be able to do it online and through the mobile app. The tokens will also be tradable on multiple exchanges and there is no minimum to participate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 28, 2017, 12:35:27 PM
February 28, 2017, 04:36:58 AM

Just a reminder for all the perks you get during our pre-sale.

Pre-sale Offering
  • Start: Feb 24, 2017
  • End: March 10, 2017
  • 10% discount ($500) for a total of $4500 USD per membership
  • A signed copy of Asa Akira's book "Dirty Thirty"
  • A "personalized video" from one of The Legends Room Girls
  • Guaranteeing that you have a lifetime membership
  • $5000 worth of dance and drinks credits
February 28, 2017, 12:56:54 AM
Of Course there's a topless magazine in Vegas! I mean it must be one of the most read publications in Vegas.
February 27, 2017, 11:36:08 PM
Las Vegas is waiting in anticipation for this! Check out this article.

https://toplessvegasonline.com/
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org