Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 177. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The time has come
the following month will be a battle of righteousness
fill your bags before it is too late
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8857/static/

Code:

"yourminer" -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:8857 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

We believe p2pool protocol has great potential, Your feedback is important for us to develop and improve our products.

Bitcointalk  Facebook  Twitter Reddit

Enjoy e-pool mining!

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
Today's free desktop images:

Small file sizes today with something a little unconventional. Select the file to suit your screen dimensions from the list below.

1024 x 768 http://i.imgur.com/ZBQwQFI.png
1280 x 800 http://i.imgur.com/RPeUPJW.png
1280 x 1024 http://i.imgur.com/fiaWbUh.png
1366 x 768 http://i.imgur.com/hV1itgq.png
1440 x 900 http://i.imgur.com/cnEUbFJ.png
1920 x 1080 http://i.imgur.com/J2hgYnc.png

Have fun everyone and remember to share a smile with someone new today Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So What´s up.
Price is 2x higher. Any news?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Looks like one person just dumped nearly $1,000 worth of CANN. Strange...

Edit: Maybe they wanted to convert crypto>USD quickly, the sells coincided with a quick fall in BTC value.

CANN is nice project wait will worth for it, that kind of dump is strange most people are in hurry and can't wait for great success, only strong hand deserves a great future, D9 is on hard job to bring light into CANN.
Activity: 481
Looks like one person just dumped nearly $1,000 worth of CANN. Strange...

Edit: Maybe they wanted to convert crypto>USD quickly, the sells coincided with a quick fall in BTC value.

That guy is probably pretty happy now Cheesy

I think many or all of the marijuana niche cryptocoins will start working together. Right now the technology doesn't exist to combine them all but it will one day.

All of the coins together will be a multi-billion $ market cap! CANN and POT are the highest right now but that can change easily.

6 months ago people were saying POT is #1 forever but then in a matter of 2 months CANN exploded past POT to be the new #1.

It's silly to be only into one coin. We are all in super early as of right now. I grab up any of the marijuana coins with my extra $.

CANN showed that in a matter of 2 months $50 USD could go from buying 1,000,000 CANN to buying 10,000 CANN.

Which other weed coin is pegged or has accomplished ... anything in the real world ?

None!

But... you think no other coin is going to peg to marijuana if D9 does it successfully and doesn't go to jail?

Get in on all the coins. Support them all. And be happy.

you need the knowledge , the money and the space to grow first.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I think many or all of the marijuana niche cryptocoins will start working together. Right now the technology doesn't exist to combine them all but it will one day.

All of the coins together will be a multi-billion $ market cap! CANN and POT are the highest right now but that can change easily.

6 months ago people were saying POT is #1 forever but then in a matter of 2 months CANN exploded past POT to be the new #1.

It's silly to be only into one coin. We are all in super early as of right now. I grab up any of the marijuana coins with my extra $.

CANN showed that in a matter of 2 months $50 USD could go from buying 1,000,000 CANN to buying 10,000 CANN.

Which other weed coin is pegged or has accomplished ... anything in the real world ?

None!

But... you think no other coin is going to peg to marijuana if D9 does it successfully and doesn't go to jail?

Get in on all the coins. Support them all. And be happy.

Activity: 25
1 USD is currently around 374k sats, Cann is currently struggling to reach 2k sats. Can Cann reach $1 a Cann? It almost certainly can, eventually. Will it reach $1 a Cann anytime in the near future? Most likely not.

150 years later. HuhHuh?

This project is 1 year old, give it time.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
1 USD is currently around 374k sats, Cann is currently struggling to reach 2k sats. Can Cann reach $1 a Cann? It almost certainly can, eventually. Will it reach $1 a Cann anytime in the near future? Most likely not.

150 years later. HuhHuh?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 30
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Can CANN surpass 1 USD in future?

that's what everyone was hyping on the first pump! /bagholder

1 cann= 1 usd ?

why not ?
LTC can, DRK can, why cann cannot ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

that's what everyone was hyping on the first pump! /bagholder
Activity: 10
legendary
Juicin' crypto
this is actually one coin i don't mind HODLING for awhile, see where she goes Smiley 

huge potential and not a scam like 95% of the coins here.

dev/team/whover is running the show (hopefully not pump group??) - update us on what the news/plan is coming up....4/20 isn't far away!
What is it HODLING???

doing 2 chicks at the same time.

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
this is actually one coin i don't mind HODLING for awhile, see where she goes Smiley 

dev/team/whover is running the show (hopefully not pump group??) - update us on what the news/plan is coming up....4/20 isn't far away!
What is it HODLING???

sometimes the grip gets a little bit weak, so it is good to be reminded to Hold On for Dear Life   Wink
Activity: 10

What is it HODLING???
legendary
Juicin' crypto

Jump to: