Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 224. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
le cann à deja fait la baleine, mais pour le moment c'est la carpe, nouveaux porte monnaie ou pas.
et pour le reste je vous em...

Looking for cheaper coin??be serious cmon... Grin Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
le cann à deja fait la baleine, mais pour le moment c'est la carpe, nouveaux porte monnaie ou pas.
et pour le reste je vous em...
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
We've to wait an event annoncement I think
But hum... I don't know what's happening with the volume, does that mean that whales have already accumulate enough and are waiting to do the moove ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Damn another good coin becomes victim to the whims of ruthless pumping and dumping sharks.
Had 'high' hopes for it but am afraid it will soon be lost to oblivion. Getting real world adoption and pegging parity is FAR more difficult to achieve than one might think.
If anyone can pull off the peg it's D9 though.  Its just a waiting game right now till the crop is ready.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
un nouveaux porte monnaie ne changera rien.
regardez les autres coins, comme par exemple "neos".
cdt

Ahahah the french stereotype : refusing to speak english at all price Cheesy.
I won't awnser to you even if I understand you. I don't like when french ppl are seen as retards because of morons like you.

Smoke a joint and peace  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
cdt

Ahahah the french stereotype : refusing to speak english at all price Cheesy.
I won't awnser to you even if I understand you. I don't like when french ppl are seen as retards because of morons like you.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
cdt

nay nay! having a good mobile wallet available to ppl who might not bother to have a pc (with them) will make the coin much more spendable   Wink
cdt
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Damn another good coin becomes victim to the whims of ruthless pumping and dumping sharks.
Had 'high' hopes for it but am afraid it will soon be lost to oblivion. Getting real world adoption and pegging parity is FAR more difficult to achieve than one might think.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
I just think its insane that CANN is this low knowing the potential this coin has to actually be a "to the moon" candidate. 

That's exactly the main element. The risk/reward ratio is crazy right now, CANN definitely has more potential to rise by 10,000% than most other coins.

The price hardly moves but we have really nce vol day after day.  I think people are accumulating.  I dont understand why anyone would sell at this price but there loss I guess.

I couldn't agree more.  What started as a novelty investment has turned into me accumulating CANN daily, with whataver spare BTC I can scrape up.  I'll continue buying at these prices too Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
my android wallet is CXv6pMhF48nRQwpLPugv8e4hM2njHASyN8   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
is online wallet working?
A tweet from earlier today:
Web Wallet 96% ready and will be released shortly. Watch for announcements!
Activity: 676
is online wallet working?
I just think its insane that CANN is this low knowing the potential this coin has to actually be a "to the moon" candidate. 

That's exactly the main element. The risk/reward ratio is crazy right now, CANN definitely has more potential to rise by 10,000% than most other coins.

The price hardly moves but we have really nce vol day after day.  I think people are accumulating.  I dont understand why anyone would sell at this price but there loss I guess.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
twitter.com/natmcmolecule

It's time for the price to rise! Add some pics of CANN growing?

pensez vous vraiment qu'il suffit de quelques photos !?

Tu devrais vraiment apprendre l'anglais...

But yeah, I don't think some weed pictures are enough to make whales doing the big moove. Whales want the right moment, they are patient.
When everyone will be fucking excited about a future event or something much bigger than weed pictures, whales will start the moove and everyone will follow it, that is exactly what they want : being followed by greedy folks ready to go to the moon Cheesy

-Buy on prediction.
-Sell on news.

That is what whales do and even if I'm a cryptonoob, I know get it.

I could be wrong, and the pump could start in the minute i'm currently talking, but there is no obvious reason at the moment.
It's time for the price to rise! Add some pics of CANN growing?

pensez vous vraiment qu'il suffit de quelques photos !?
Activity: 725
start my miner again 4 cann Tongue
Jump to: