Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 243. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
d9 posted on twitter earlier  Smiley

CannabisCoin (CANN) @CannabisCoins  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
We are looking at buildings to expand supplement grow location.  Meeting with grower today.  $CANN #CANN #CannabisCoin
0 replies . 10 retweets 5 favourites
 Reply  Retweet10  Favourite5

The 50 grand he got by dumping the premine on the bagholders will go a long way (I'm referring to the 1.4M CANN from the premine that ended up on bittrex wallets). Free financing for his business!

that particular 1.4mill address seems to be a bittrex internal account. if you trace back some of the other deposits you'll see a large selection of bittrex wallets depositing into it.

Yes, exactly. He moved 1.4MM from the premine into bittrex accounts. That's the dev depositing on Bittrex and causing the big dump. He cashed out your "investment" in this crap in order to build his marijuana business. That's how he's looking to expand mj growing and so on as he said on twitter. Or do you think he just inherited some money from his grandma??

nice fairytale..but no. Just go lol
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

We are looking at buildings to expand supplement grow location.  Meeting with grower today.  $CANN #CANN #CannabisCoin

The 50 grand he got by dumping the premine on the bagholders will go a long way (I'm referring to the 1.4M CANN from the premine that ended up on bittrex wallets). Free financing for his business!

that particular 1.4mill address seems to be a bittrex internal account. if you trace back some of the other deposits you'll see a large selection of bittrex wallets depositing into it.

Yes, exactly. That's the dev depositing on Bittrex and causing the big dump. He cashed out your "investment" in this crap in order to build his marijuana business. That's how he's looking to expand mj growing and so on as he said on twitter. Or do you think he just inherited some money from his grandma??
maybe he did your girlfriend J-Peg for a few ccn or maryjanes?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator

Yes, exactly. He moved 1.4MM from the premine into bittrex accounts. That's the dev depositing on Bittrex and causing the big dump. He cashed out your "investment" in this crap in order to build his marijuana business. That's how he's looking to expand mj growing and so on as he said on twitter. Or do you think he just inherited some money from his grandma??
Activity: 137
anyone who's doubtful should just have a look at who's posting in huge bold letters and who's making the point, quietly, that the dev has scammed you all with the premine

I didn't know it was possible for 1 post to fail on so many levels. Napalm pls go

anyone who's doubtful should just have a look at who's posting in huge bold letters and who's making the point, quietly, that the dev has scammed you all with the premine
thought your nick is napalm. would declare your mental condition precisely.
aha  Grin
legendary
Merit: 1004
thought your nick is napalm. would declare your mental condition precisely.
Activity: 154
meow
ANYONE WHO IS DOUBTFUL ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COIN AND ITS DEV
ONLY NEEDS TO SPEND ABOUT 5 MINUTES READING THE LAST FEW PAGES OF
THIS THREAD TO SEE WHY THIS COIN HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN ANY OTHER
ALT ON THE MARKET, AS WELL AS HOW OBVIOUS IT IS THAT ALL THE USELESS
FUD IS COMING FROM A SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINANCIAL
INTERESTS IN TRYING TO TAKE CANN DOWN

Do not give in to these pathetic people.

CANN being cheap now only means more money for people with more than half a brain

History in the making.

COLORADO HERE WE COME!
Activity: 137
ANYONE WHO IS DOUBTFUL ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COIN AND ITS DEV
ONLY NEEDS TO SPEND ABOUT 5 MINUTES READING THE LAST FEW PAGES OF
THIS THREAD TO SEE WHY THIS COIN HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN ANY OTHER
ALT ON THE MARKET, AS WELL AS HOW OBVIOUS IT IS THAT ALL THE USELESS
FUD IS COMING FROM A SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINANCIAL
INTERESTS IN TRYING TO TAKE CANN DOWN

Do not give in to these pathetic people.

CANN being cheap now only means more money for people with more than half a brain
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
DEV is very active on Twitter

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
If all this was nothing but FUD then it was the most ill considered move of all time. This and the Mintpal thing could be very damaging to the whole crypto movement

And if it was FUD from another cannabis coin then I don’t get it, how does bringing down the flagship cannabis coin help them?
legendary
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
d9 posted on twitter earlier  Smiley

CannabisCoin (CANN) @CannabisCoins  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
We are looking at buildings to expand supplement grow location.  Meeting with grower today.  $CANN #CANN #CannabisCoin
 Reply  Retweet10  Favourite5

CANN Dev does not hold it necessary to post here anymore since days?

After this scandals!

I supported CANN, but it makes now no sense anymore to hold this coin, when i see such reaction from the DEV.

Im out.

DEV is not even posting here? DEV is active atm on IRC not on this forum. Where u talk about?
He can't even post here officially with his account, because he's BANNED. He's probably controlling half the fanboy accounts and hired the other half.
Activity: 481
So my take on all of this :
My plan right now is to get a minimum wage job and put at least half of what I earn into cann as long as cann is below 50 cents.
tell me how to earn money on the internet without investing anything or get me a halfday job in nrw germany Cheesy

• Put merely 1/4th in
  • How far to the dutch border, and nearby coffeshop? Sell paperwallets in front (or inside) of the 1st cooperating one. There's a dutchmen in this thread beeing on it.

I do not think they will do the 1-1 peg anytime soon thoug however when they do I will take the 2-3 hours travel and stand outside this shop all day long Cheesy
Activity: 644

After this scandals!

I supported CANN, but it makes now no sense anymore to hold this coin, when i see such reaction from the DEV.

Im out.

DEV is not even posting here? DEV is active atm on IRC not on this forum. Where u talk about?

Can this topic closed? To much haters and jealous fudders active on BCT.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
My plan right now is to get a minimum wage job and put at least half of what I earn into cann as long as cann is below 50 cents.
tell me how to earn money on the internet without investing anything or get me a halfday job in nrw germany Cheesy

• Put merely 1/4th in
  • How far to the dutch border, and nearby coffeshop? Sell paperwallets in front (or inside) of the 1st cooperating one. There's a dutchmen in this thread beeing on it.
Activity: 644

After this scandals!

Im out.

Activity: 420
This was clearly a hidden premine.

You "clearly" have no idea what you're talking about, but I thank you for your sold coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

The sooner D9 destroys the remaining outstanding premine, the sooner CANN value will rise.

You still here trying eh? This is what I call dedication. Hey, if you are looking for a job I can offer you something you will be quite good at, delivering fliers.

well, only job that fudders earn is cleaning toilets.. Cleaning shit from people
It is not fud if he doesn't burn that 5 mil. This was clearly a hidden premine. So I am out based on that.

To the dev: This could have been good man.
Activity: 481

I believe this coin is not a scam and is working on what is promised the pegging.
I think so because the coin has been around for a long time , the pod and mainly because the herbal wellness center is suporting them which they probably would not do if D9 had not presented some solid work and plans to them.

I see the current situation like this : You can currently get 1 joint for free when buying one if you also pay 1 cann , for the pegging the marihuana still has to be grown , in the video presenting the growing rooms we see all is set up however the plants where not there yet , if they still have to be grown we will need to wait at least 8 more weeks for the pegging to come in.

So the price should hover around between 1-4 cents for at least a couple of weeks now.

I am a 19 year old student who has been involved in crypto for 1 year now (starting with klondikecoin and noblecoin Cheesy) and I dream of having enough money to be financially secure for some time.

I believe that this coin will at some price explode and get used by many people and with that bring benefits to the patients and the early adopters.

I see this as a long term play and am willing to wait months or even 1-2 years for this coin.

If anybody wants to help me send a donation to CYuAMZ9RNB6LG9EqmQLmtMbRWBix8dRWoM , tell me how to earn money on the internet without investing anything or get me a halfday job in nrw germany Cheesy

btw I wanted to post this on http://forum.cannabiscoin.net/index.php but did not get the activation mail since about 1-2 hours.

yeswecann Smiley
Jump to: