Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 244. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
CANN Dev does not hold it necessary to post here anymore since days?

After this scandals!

I supported CANN, but it makes now no sense anymore to hold this coin, when i see such reaction from the DEV.

Im out.

lol scandals.

Dev reacted as he should.  Discussed options and went with the majority regarding the "premine".

jog on then dickhead.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

After this scandals!

I supported CANN, but it makes now no sense anymore to hold this coin, when i see such reaction from the DEV.

Im out.
He is banned.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Wow! Look how cheap it is, all you bulls should buy some!  Grin
Activity: 420

Whining

LOL.  How's ur lyfe in ur li'l fantasy land?

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Im out.

Interested into over the counter trades of your portfolio position?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

And this scandal, with his found premine and more.

Im out.

good luck with your next coin lol  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

And this scandal, with his found premine and more.

Im out.
you should read a bit more, bye.
legendary
Activity: 1386

After this scandals!

Im out.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
d9 posted on twitter earlier  Smiley

CannabisCoin (CANN) @CannabisCoins  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
We are looking at buildings to expand supplement grow location.  Meeting with grower today.  $CANN #CANN #CannabisCoin
0 replies . 10 retweets 5 favourites
 Reply  Retweet10  Favourite5
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

The sooner D9 destroys the remaining outstanding premine, the sooner CANN value will rise.

You still here trying eh? This is what I call dedication. Hey, if you are looking for a job I can offer you something you will be quite good at, delivering fliers.

well, only job that fudders earn is cleaning toilets.. Cleaning shit from people
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2k19gz/seriously_guys_please_stop/

"James / Patrick:
This is an open-letter as an investor and supporter of CCN and your CCN projects.....please stop this nonsense over on Bitcointalk forums relating to CANN.
I think you've gone above and beyond identifying the issues with CANN / making your points, but your incessant need to keep at it to the death is having an adverse impact on CCN. I sense people really beginning to HATE you guys, and it's sad, no embarrassing, to see/read.
You guys aren't getting any fans and are alienating the very people who would / should have a keen interest in your services.
I will not share links to the forums evidencing your poor PR-related judgment calls and postings, but please heed this request from a long time supporter of CCN and concerned investor in your projects.
Please check yourselves and your tone when speaking publicly. Speaking as a DEV of CCN, you're effectively representing those of us who also believe in your projects -- please remember that. Don't give current investors / bagholders ANY reason to want to disassociate themselves from CCN.
Thank you!"

they never learn  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050

The sooner D9 destroys the remaining outstanding premine, the sooner CANN value will rise.

You still here trying eh? This is what I call dedication. Hey, if you are looking for a job I can offer you something you will be quite good at, delivering fliers.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
Quit slinging mud. It's messy and hard to get out of the rug.
legendary
Activity: 966
personally, I'd like to see any coins in question(if they exist) burned with proof of burn provided. A reduction in total coin amounts never hurts anybody.

You have even created an big picture like that to spread your FUD?
Look at your coin Grin it fails so hard you don't have even 1 btc volume so you cry in our threads for you incompetence?
Your life is fail just like your coin and nobody is interested in it so you probably should end it, BOTH.

+1
Your life is fail just like your coin
Be sure to add him negative feedback! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
personally, I'd like to see any coins in question(if they exist) burned with proof of burn provided. A reduction in total coin amounts never hurts anybody.

Look at your coin Grin it fails so hard you don't have even 1 btc volume so you cry in our threads for you incompetence?
Your life is fail just like your coin and nobody is interested in it so you probably should end it, BOTH.

+1
Your life is fail just like your coin
Activity: 420

It must really sting to have FAILED completely with your own coin, and then to lash out like an angry toddler at another coin and FAIL again.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Just a thought guys since it's very clear D9 and them are burning 15M coins (They've currently burnt 1m+) I say let em keep 500k.  Why not?  It'll help them make sure they get the project running and they can reap some reward.  It's very clear to me they are doing whatever it takes to make this a working, transparent system, even if they got 500k I sincerely doubt they'd do anything to crash the market, they'd probably just trickle it out via person to person sales and it'd help keep them afloat.  I, by no means, have the final say in this but if we have a consensus in the forum they should do it...  What do you guys say/think?

Edit:  of course and share the address so it can be tracked for transparency

And that's the good thing about this CANN coin team..
They earn there money in real life with the herbal welness center and by growing cannabis. They don't need a premine, there where they also got there own miners.

For what i know, all coins are burned already.

This week i will start making contact with the coffeeshops ( shop where u can buy and smoke ur cannabis / hasj ) in the Netherlands. I will give info about CANN coin.

Those shops in my country dont need to accept 1 cann for 1 gram / prerolled joined. They can hang there own CANN price on a coin.

This mean it can be that they ask 2k cann coins for 1 gram ( example.. ) to get the right price what they should earn for the product. This will results ( if they gonna accept the coin ) in mass buys from many people.
I will make contact with at least 100 coffeeshops this week, after i earned the information from D9 what is important to give to the shop owners. YES WE CANN

Great work!  its good to see initiatives like this. I want to know how it all goes for you so I can do a write-up Smiley

+1 Yes, finally in Europe. It is sad here in Germany still is illegal... looking foward to the coffe shops idea! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966

legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org

blackmail.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
It is such a shame Bitcointalk does not show how many ignores a user has.
Jump to: