Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 348. (Read 705951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Nice new thread. Smiley

Everyone still seems to be posting on the old thread. Is there a way to forward them here?

Or will posts on here go on the old thread as well? Ie. Updates from the cann crew.

I guess not, no one is restricting on making twin posts on both threads.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
We need of promotion

RT
BBC
CCN
BILD

and more

maybe someone can make good tweets (who have a few thousands follower, and we retweet it) ?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Nice new thread. Smiley

Everyone still seems to be posting on the old thread. Is there a way to forward them here?

Or will posts on here go on the old thread as well? Ie. Updates from the cann crew.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Nice new thread. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I definitely understand why the thread is now being moderated and am thankful to say the least after reading things in the last couple days like"phaggotcoin" and "can we scam yes we cann.  Coincidence?".  They make no fucking sense and are just trivial gabage that take up space and for some reason people keep replying to them and it takes up even more time to scroll past...  I never like saying people are just jealous of our coins success if they point out valid points or just have questions but some of the garbage people typed in the last thread was absolutely ridiculous.  +1 to you for this thread DeltaNine.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Awesome!!!

Here is more stuff on how you can help CANN by spreading words of wisdom on twitter,facebook,reddit etc

All sites listed below where you can buy tweets, facebook message, youtube videos etc

Fiverr.com
Sponsoredtweets.com
Mylikes.com

Another great link that was posted by someone in other thread and it has all the stuff that a normal person can do for CANN

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eUhhvaOa0_Wk9CBE-vGBIfkwYBkzYxOuTDt6WySxTPI/edit#

Activity: 210
Looks like D9 is teaming up with the tech savvy folks of CCN to make a super powerful force of high tech and impeccable commitment to the community. This is one unity that will surely send CANN and CCN ways past the moon and stars.  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.120
Activity: 168
I understand why you feel you need a moderated thread.  But it is always best to have a open discussion, most cons that have self moderated threads do so, to 'hide facts'. I am in no way saying this is why you have chosen to be moderated, i am just saying, moderation is not the way forward.

We have ignore buttons here, people should use them more and not reply to troll posts.  I personally have learned the hard way to stay away from investing in coins with a moderated thread.

But clearly in this case, it is different due to all of the openness.  It would be really great, if you got Coins Source to give you a trust score also. I am sure you guys would get 7 out of 7 stars.

We can have open discussions here.  "Ignore button" only helps you but not the new users or anyone else for that matter.  We didn't need to flip thru 20+ pages of pure spam and fud.

As a newcomer, I sure as heck would not like to have to go thru that as well.  The old thread will continue to run as the ARCHIVE.

The GOOD things is, the old thread shows how we've been OPEN since the beginning of CANN and will better explain the reasons why this is needed.

I PROMISE that I will be absolutely transparent as I have always been with the community and be careful of what my actions are in this thread.

~D9

Its replies like that and all the fantastic work being done by the cannabis team that will ensure this coin will always be the number 1 cannabis coin in crypto, no matter how many pretenders will follow.  I am sure tomorrow is going to be a fantastic day for crypto and the cannabis community.
Activity: 154
omg i like that tatoo  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
I understand why you feel you need a moderated thread.  But it is always best to have a open discussion, most cons that have self moderated threads do so, to 'hide facts'. I am in no way saying this is why you have chosen to be moderated, i am just saying, moderation is not the way forward.

We have ignore buttons here, people should use them more and not reply to troll posts.  I personally have learned the hard way to stay away from investing in coins with a moderated thread.

But clearly in this case, it is different due to all of the openness.  It would be really great, if you got Coins Source to give you a trust score also. I am sure you guys would get 7 out of 7 stars.

We can have open discussions here.  "Ignore button" only helps you but not the new users or anyone else for that matter.  We didn't need to flip thru 20+ pages of pure spam and fud.

As a newcomer, I sure as heck would not like to have to go thru that as well.  The old thread will continue to run as the ARCHIVE.

The GOOD things is, the old thread shows how we've been OPEN since the beginning of CANN and will better explain the reasons why this is needed.

I PROMISE that I will be absolutely transparent as I have always been with the community and be careful of what my actions are in this thread.

~D9
Activity: 73
Ahh - some peace and quiet to enjoy this journey  Wink

DeltaNine no matter what happens in the future I now have a new entry on my "bucket list" and that is to travel over there from Australia and shake your hand. As we say in Australia you look like you are  a "good bloke". Just want to wish you the best for the week(s) ahead.

Or I can come to you and continue the movement with the people of Australia!

~D9

Yeah that would be a good thing too - there has been quite a shift in policy recently over here and things are shaping up for Medicinal Cannabis to be legalised, I would say it could become an Issue at the upcoming state elections. Will keep you informed on any progress

Guarantee that once you get here you either won't want to go home or you won't remember how to get there  Grin
Ahh - some peace and quiet to enjoy this journey  Wink

DeltaNine no matter what happens in the future I now have a new entry on my "bucket list" and that is to travel over there from Australia and shake your hand. As we say in Australia you look like you are  a "good bloke". Just want to wish you the best for the week(s) ahead.

Or I can come to you and continue the movement with the people of Australia!

~D9
Activity: 168

Activity: 73
Ahh - some peace and quiet to enjoy this journey  Wink

DeltaNine no matter what happens in the future I now have a new entry on my "bucket list" and that is to travel over there from Australia and shake your hand. As we say in Australia you look like you are  a "good bloke". Just want to wish you the best for the week(s) ahead.
Esotericizm is the moderator of the CannabisCoin subreddit.  Expect some good things coming!

~DeltaNine
Could you describe the limitations with regards to the 1:1 redemption?

If there is "Canndy" supply available at the dispensary than it would be 1 CANN for 1 GRAM.

If there is no more supply at the dispensary or shop, it will be at their discretion either to sell you their own strains at CANN market value or discount what they have.

~DeltaNine

OK, thank you;

You were quoted saying this:

There will be daily limits that vary from dispensary to dispensary.

I get that there are supply limits; will Herbal Wellness Center have any daily limits?

They will make that decision and announce.  I will relay the same message to the community as they provide the team with that info.

~DeltaNine
Activity: 546

If there is "Canndy" supply available at the dispensary than it would be 1 CANN for 1 GRAM.

If there is no more supply at the dispensary or shop, it will be at their discretion either to sell you their own strains at CANN market value or discount what they have.

~DeltaNine

OK, thank you;

You were quoted saying this:

There will be daily limits that vary from dispensary to dispensary.

I get that there are supply limits; will Herbal Wellness Center have any daily limits?

~DeltaNine
Activity: 546
Jump to: