Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 12. (Read 66256 times)

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Jeezy, do you know if he just doesn't like giving updates on the forum, and if he doesn't, where would we go to get any updates? The IRC channel is pretty dead. Is a PM the only way?

Well I guess they are just busy. Logging in and checking the thread every now and then.

Alternatively you can mail them at [email protected]
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Jeezy, do you know if he just doesn't like giving updates on the forum, and if he doesn't, where would we go to get any updates? The IRC channel is pretty dead. Is a PM the only way?
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Any news ? the "two weeks"(BFL ©) are over

In a PM to me he said that next update would come early August. That will also be the time when the next dividend is due I guess.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Any news ? the "two weeks"(BFL ©) are over
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
I've had answers on Cannabit's IRC channel in the past.
(#cannabit)

You know who else could be reached on IRC? 
Ukyo! Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Cannabit MIA :/

NW, try to PM him if you have a question... He is not a frequent poster and I think he prefers personal touch rather than posting updates on a public forum.

I've had answers on Cannabit's IRC channel in the past.
(#cannabit)
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I feel like the point of a public forum is to post things that everybody can see so you can answer as few private messages as possible. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Anyways, it's nearing 2 weeks, would you be able to give an update on how everything is progressing?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Cannabit MIA :/

NW, try to PM him if you have a question... He is not a frequent poster and I think he prefers personal touch rather than posting updates on a public forum.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
legendary
Well hello there!
Thanks fellas.  Think I just needed "meditate" a bit and calm myself.  I think your right about this being the status for sometime now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
^It's a meaningless rating, AFAIK.  RETURN, for instance, went dark, stopped paying divs, and is trading @<1% of issue price, but is currently in good standing.
Looks like this project is about half a cunt-hair away from being delisted on crypto::stocks.  Currently grey listing :/

It has been that way since February, if I remember correctly.
legendary
Well hello there!
Looks like this project is about half a cunt-hair away from being delisted on crypto::stocks.  Currently grey listing :/
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
IPO DETAILS

The offering will be for the IPO of 50,000 shares at a price of 0.002 per share for a total of 100 BTC

Sold 5 [email protected] (Total 0.00245 BTC)

U/re welcome  Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
IPO DETAILS

The offering will be for the IPO of 50,000 shares at a price of 0.002 per share for a total of 100 BTC

Sold 5 [email protected] (Total 0.00245 BTC)
legendary
Well hello there!
The 10 BTC buy order at 0.000420 is quite appropriate Wink
I was wondering who that was :p
The 10 BTC buy order at 0.000420 is quite appropriate Wink
legendary
Well hello there!
Is it just me or is Crypto::Stocks not displaying anything under the [ticker] column when displaying active order(s) you have in the system for anybody else?  I have several open buy and sell orders on various stocks and now can't tell which is which at a glance.  I'm wanting to cancel a couple of orders to I can add another buy order or two on cannabit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
The buds look great. Keep it up.

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
There is counterparty and a friend of mine traded there once Cheesy. Doesn't qualify for "works fine".
Pages:
Jump to: