Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 10. (Read 66254 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 251
Montly Update - November 2014

Dividends

There will be a slight delay in converting the dividend into coins. Most of the crop was converted into cash but we still have half of the crop that is waiting to be distributed. We will have everything converted this week and dividends will be sent out as soon as that is taken care of. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Garden Status

All gardens are running at full capacity and since it is getting colder here up in WA the plants are enjoying the temps in the flowering rooms. All the rooms are dialed in with no temperature, bugs, pest, mold and mildew issues. We are starting to experiment a little bit with new growing techniques as well as nutrients to help increase yield and quality of the flowers. We are also working with an extraction company to convert our flowers into THC vape oils. I will keep everyone posted on this. We will have another harvest upcoming in December so look out for another dividend payment on the 1st of January 2015. Starting 2015, we will have consistent dividend payouts every single month. It is something that we have been trying to do all along but i  think we are finally on schedule and have the rotation perfectly timed for on time and consistent dividend payments. For those of you that have been on the ride since we first started Cannabit, thank you for your patience and support. PM me if you have any questions or if there is anything i can help you out with.

There are only a few ways to increase yield, and nutrients being utilized isnt really one of them. Unless, you are just using garbage knockoff nutrients. If you would like a video consultation, feel free to reach out at [email protected]. We could of saved your whole first crop. The winter is great for plants, but it can also bring that mold back. So dont be cheap, and try to save a few bucks. You should hire us as consultants, and there will be no other setbacks. Your investors will appreciate that. Check us out at www.mitnow.com we have over 35 years in the business combined. There is a product that you can use around week 6 that will make the buds explode.

WE ALSO OFFER A BITCOIN AUTOMATED TRADING BOT CLASS - Its perfect for a full time grower, set it and forget it

http://www.mitnow.com/course/crypto-currency-auto-bot-trading/

https://www.facebook.com/themmit

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Montly Update - November 2014

Dividends

There will be a slight delay in converting the dividend into coins. Most of the crop was converted into cash but we still have half of the crop that is waiting to be distributed. We will have everything converted this week and dividends will be sent out as soon as that is taken care of. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Garden Status

All gardens are running at full capacity and since it is getting colder here up in WA the plants are enjoying the temps in the flowering rooms. All the rooms are dialed in with no temperature, bugs, pest, mold and mildew issues. We are starting to experiment a little bit with new growing techniques as well as nutrients to help increase yield and quality of the flowers. We are also working with an extraction company to convert our flowers into THC vape oils. I will keep everyone posted on this. We will have another harvest upcoming in December so look out for another dividend payment on the 1st of January 2015. Starting 2015, we will have consistent dividend payouts every single month. It is something that we have been trying to do all along but i  think we are finally on schedule and have the rotation perfectly timed for on time and consistent dividend payments. For those of you that have been on the ride since we first started Cannabit, thank you for your patience and support. PM me if you have any questions or if there is anything i can help you out with.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Just wanted to let everyone here know that we are still on schedule and everything is looking good. Every harvest is looking better and better. All PM's have been answered and will have a monthly update posted on the 1st of November. Also, dividends will be paid on the 1st as well. We just finished up another harvest this week so things have been busy on our end. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thank you everyone for your support.

Any updates? 1st of November....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
Hey guys, I just wanted to say we offer online medical marijuana growing classes and live support if anyone was thinking of giving growing a shot. The school is also home to The Bitcoin Museum in Orlando, Florida. So we prefer bitcoin as payment. Medical marijuana didnt pass today, so we still need to bring in revenue to keep the lights on somehow. You can check out the site if you would like.

www.mitnow.com

Bitcoin Museum
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2k5xa6/stop_by_the_bitcoin_museum_in_orlando_fl/

Activity: 93
Some news (and actually the divs) would be really appreciated.
legendary
Just wanted to let everyone here know that we are still on schedule and everything is looking good. Every harvest is looking better and better. All PM's have been answered and will have a monthly update posted on the 1st of November. Also, dividends will be paid on the 1st as well. We just finished up another harvest this week so things have been busy on our end. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thank you everyone for your support.

Thanks for the update. Let's see if we will see dividends on time  Wink
The next dividend payout is scheduled for November and will be paid out as usual on the 1st. Starting December we will be able to make an effort and move towards monthly dividend payouts.

With the current bitcoin price going down slowly i would suggest sending out divs as soon as the profit is made by cannabit. Changing USD to BTC and sending out a div regardless of time and date. Otherwise you would have to keep USD, which might not be a problem, but holding BTC can be a problem. Seeing that the Bitcoin lost 27.44% of its value in the last 30 days it would mean a big hit for divs value if BTC were hold back for such a time only for being able to pay out divs then.

Yes, im a fan of bitcoin, but im in this as an investor.

Hear hear! Everything is on schedule, right Cannabit?

Yes, everything is on schedule and we are looking nice and solid. =)
legendary
The next dividend payout is scheduled for November and will be paid out as usual on the 1st. Starting December we will be able to make an effort and move towards monthly dividend payouts.

With the current bitcoin price going down slowly i would suggest sending out divs as soon as the profit is made by cannabit. Changing USD to BTC and sending out a div regardless of time and date. Otherwise you would have to keep USD, which might not be a problem, but holding BTC can be a problem. Seeing that the Bitcoin lost 27.44% of its value in the last 30 days it would mean a big hit for divs value if BTC were hold back for such a time only for being able to pay out divs then.

Yeah that would make a lot of sense actually. But I doubt they will do it. Obviously the timeframe for conversion is limited to the harvest sellout. Until then no money can be converted because there is none. The only thing they could do is to keep the fiat after a harvest and wait for the price to go up/down again, which none of us shareholders wants I guess. So yeah, everything stays the same.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Dont understand my post the wrong way. As far as i know everything is on track and it might get better (ill better remain vague... Wink). I posted this only here to see what other investors think about it. I imagined that cannabit might hold btc for a month only for being able to pay a monthly div. I could have checked that directly but i wanted to see how other investors react. Wink

Well if you can't reveal anything I guess a PM to Cannabit is in order!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Dont understand my post the wrong way. As far as i know everything is on track and it might get better (ill better remain vague... Wink). I posted this only here to see what other investors think about it. I imagined that cannabit might hold btc for a month only for being able to pay a monthly div. I could have checked that directly but i wanted to see how other investors react. Wink
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Have you think sell your shares in Counterparty platform? Very easy if buyers can have assets in own bitcoin address and use any wallet what want and still receive payments.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcp-counterparty-pioneering-peer-to-peer-finance-official-thread-395761
https://www.counterparty.co/

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Thanks for the update and the sizable dividend payment cannabit.  Glad to hear you guys are getting your operation running like the well oiled machine!  You guys keep up the good work now ya hear? 
Monthly Update - September 2014

Dividends were paid out on the 1st. I would like to thank everyone once again for their patience for the numerous delays we have been experiencing with dividend payouts. I would like to say moving forward that we won't be experiencing any more delays. As time continues to progress forward things are falling into place and the pieces of the puzzle continues to match up perfectly. The next dividend payout is scheduled for November and will be paid out as usual on the 1st. Starting December we will be able to make an effort and move towards monthly dividend payouts. At this time we are still going to be paying out dividends every 2 months until then.

Garden Status & Harvest

Most of the gardens are still on schedule. On one of the gardens had a down time of about 2-3 weeks due to new veg plants not being ready for flowering. We tried to time things perfectly but looks like we did not time this one as accurately as we could. We have 3 gardens in full production at the moment and the last garden will be fired up at the end of this week which puts us back up at 4 gardens in flower mode. We are expecting a harvest from one of the gardens this month and two gardens will be harvesting in early October. The last garden we are firing up this week is expected to harvest in November.

Updates

Once again we will continue to update once or twice a month depending on any substantial news that affects Cannabit. I will be responding to all PM's in my inbox. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
+1
I guess having a bit of patience paid off!

Finally! Dividend was paid out last night.

@Cannabit: Any chance of getting a detailed dividend breakdown?
legendary
Finally! Dividend was paid out last night.

@Cannabit: Any chance of getting a detailed dividend breakdown?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Appears as though cannabit was online as recently as a couple of days ago but hasn't posted anything since the 5th.  :/
Pages:
Jump to: