Pages:
Author

Topic: Can't withdraw on rocketpot.io after their 'airdrop' - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
I was once interested in joining the games they offer because I think this is very profitable to do and the games they offer are also very good but after I rechecked and looked for more information I found a lot of complaints like you are getting right now.
but if you remember the rules of the business that is currently happening I think it's true there will definitely be a condition for this because it's impossible for a businessman to give $100 for free Smiley
but if you see a case like yours, with rules like you said that should have been met and you should be able to withdraw, but maybe there is an error from the system so that the withdrawal has problems because this is not the first case that I have encountered on rocketpot.io.
just wait there may be adjustments for some time and hopefully you can withdraw all your profits there
Activity: 467
Merit: 578
Contact them directly and if they do not pay you open a scam accusation against them in the sub forum scam accusations to warn others before they invest in it but give them enough time to respond as the owner of the website has positive trust on the forum which means this is probably just a error.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Can you also share T&C about the bonus airdrop?

Sometimes, Is also required your deposit and have wagering requirement too. Like I did with "Fortune Jack", I receive no-deposit-promotion around 300$ balance but need wagering x40 + after successfully finish the wagering requirement the rules need me to deposit around 0.0005 BTC with wager requitment x1.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Lol! No businesses entity will give you 100 usd without any strings attached. This 3x play amount requirement is a wagering requirement. But if you have really played with 3x of the bonus amount, then you shouldn't face any issue.

Rocketpot has a bitcointalk thread,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-rocketpotio-2500-games-10-cashback-5178376

Owner's profile link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/therocketman-2641009

Also the owner seems to be actively visiting the forum. Raise your concern over there to receive faster resolution.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
...Great news! I tried to withdraw it, it was impossible, message "you did not play 3x de deposit amount". Not really an airdrop then....
Conditional airdrop hehe. Was there another requirement that you may have missed like depositing an amount before you could withdraw?

I also visited their thread here and it looks like there have been many issues on delayed processing of withdrawals https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178376.480 Your case is a bit different but it seems they have a problem with their system and everything has to be checked manually. Just wait for their response.

No T&C, and no condition mentioned by their support so I guess no.

That's confortable for a site to have everything working smoothly but withdrawals  Grin
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
...Great news! I tried to withdraw it, it was impossible, message "you did not play 3x de deposit amount". Not really an airdrop then....
Conditional airdrop hehe. Was there another requirement that you may have missed like depositing an amount before you could withdraw?

I also visited their thread here and it looks like there have been many issues on delayed processing of withdrawals https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178376.480 Your case is a bit different but it seems they have a problem with their system and everything has to be checked manually. Just wait for their response.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I do not deposit or play anymore on rocketpot.io. I was there for their crash game and they removed it...

However, I received a $100 airdrop from them two week ago.

hey Axxxxxxx,

We hope you had a great time playing on Rocketpot!

Great news: we've airdropped 99.84 USD to your account!

Once you click activate, 99.84 USD will be instantly credited to your account for free.

Great news! I tried to withdraw it, it was impossible, message "you did not play 3x de deposit amount". Not really an airdrop then....

So I tried to play more than $300 in order to be abble to withdraw.
I managed to beat the roulette because my balance reached 0,02769444BTC.

I then tried to withdraw, and I had the same message. I did contact the support, and they quickly responded:

Hello Axx, we will look into your problem and get back to you shortly.

But 10 days later, no news. I emailed them 2 days ago, no response...
It is still impossible to withdraw (message "you did not play 3x the deposit amount").

What is your experience with rocketpot.io? Any chance I'd be allowed to withdraw?...

Pages:
Jump to: