Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 3. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 06:40:31 AM
Hi Ecuamobi, could you please comeback here to this forum, and make captcoin live again, we all are waiting for you to come back
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
December 07, 2017, 04:40:12 AM
Uh, is this coins still kicking around? I joined like and left after, idk, back in 2014, since I got in fight with original dev, Ecuamobi or smth.

Not sure what was the reason, but nice to see you guys still somehow trying to revive this coin with very interesting mining at the beginning (captcha solving).

If you wanted somehow to attract new users, then i invite you all to participate in our crypto gaming competition and include your coin as a part of payment to the players on STEAM platform playing Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days 2 Die.

See here if you wanted to know more.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20542915

Good luck.
Hi thank you for your support, but the problem here is the wallet and his nodes. We need to restore both first to can send CAPTs to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
December 06, 2017, 04:57:43 PM
Uh, is this coins still kicking around? I joined like and left after, idk, back in 2014, since I got in fight with original dev, Ecuamobi or smth.

Not sure what was the reason, but nice to see you guys still somehow trying to revive this coin with very interesting mining at the beginning (captcha solving).

If you wanted somehow to attract new users, then i invite you all to participate in our crypto gaming competition and include your coin as a part of payment to the players on STEAM platform playing Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days 2 Die.

See here if you wanted to know more.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20542915

Good luck.
legendary
December 06, 2017, 10:57:43 AM
Is captcoin dead?

Or is it possible to revive the coin considering bitcoin's immense rally.
There is an only way if a developer want do it. If you know how revive this coin, will be few people happy about that, me too.

why? what happen?

It's possible to revive this coin only if anyone knows how do it. A developer can reborn this coin easily, I can offer few CAPTs as bounty, but respawn must be effectiveness.
Activity: 114
December 06, 2017, 08:57:09 AM
is it pos right now?

i only see in yobit to exchange this coin..

in cryptopia is dead dev..  Huh Huh
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 04:09:37 AM
Is captcoin dead?

There is an only way if a developer want do it. If you know how revive this coin, will be few people happy about that, me too.

why? what happen?

legendary
December 06, 2017, 04:06:49 AM
Is captcoin dead?

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 03:44:19 AM
Is captcoin dead?

November 13, 2017, 08:37:34 AM
Compare the blockheight from your wallet with yobit before sending coins, otherwise your coins are lost if the height differs.
I know about that, I'm trying to send little amount of CAPTs. I don't think the chain is same because I'm having POS rewards every block.
i have experience sent 5000 CAPT to yobit its confirmed in my wallet but never come to my yobit capt wallet and then i realize that the blockchain is different from yobit and my wallet, i delete my wallet and i try to download it again, actually i have download blockchain and delete and start to download again for many time , and for now i still try again to download full blockchain start from 0 , maybe someday my wallet will have same blockchain as yobit wallet
You are right, but there are too many blocks to sync and it's not easy to do. I'll do it the same I thing, but I don't want to lost CAPTs on my wallet...
i never delete my wallet.dat, only the blockchain and wallet desktop aplication not wallet.dat....
legendary
November 11, 2017, 10:33:20 AM
Compare the blockheight from your wallet with yobit before sending coins, otherwise your coins are lost if the height differs.
I know about that, I'm trying to send little amount of CAPTs. I don't think the chain is same because I'm having POS rewards every block.
i have experience sent 5000 CAPT to yobit its confirmed in my wallet but never come to my yobit capt wallet and then i realize that the blockchain is different from yobit and my wallet, i delete my wallet and i try to download it again, actually i have download blockchain and delete and start to download again for many time , and for now i still try again to download full blockchain start from 0 , maybe someday my wallet will have same blockchain as yobit wallet
You are right, but there are too many blocks to sync and it's not easy to do. I'll do it the same I thing, but I don't want to lost CAPTs on my wallet...
November 11, 2017, 10:22:43 AM
legendary
November 11, 2017, 09:06:51 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
November 11, 2017, 09:02:26 AM
I think project has great future, idea sounds cool. Looking forward to ICO
great... another auto spam poster trying to get up in rank
geez, how many accounts do they create each day? Angry
just today I found 7 accounts with similar spam posts  Shocked
all these accounts have noticeable repeated sentence all over the Ann. Altcoins sub forum

I agree with you. I'm thinking to leave my wallet open and wait until it reach the same number of blocks on yobit and do a try, but now I think will be on 2 different chain and we wont able to solve this problem...
does your wallet have any real nodes connected?
have you tried to witdraw from yobit to your wallet? or make deposit
I'm way off synced, not really viable for me to try.
and we don't even have a working block explorer for CAPT to check, do we?

I don't know if there is any real nodes connected. I can see a node only. I haven't tried to withdraw from yobit to my wallet, but I tried to make deposit: seems transaction sent but nothing happen on yobit.

legendary
November 11, 2017, 08:56:11 AM
all these accounts have noticeable repeated sentence all over the Ann. Altcoins sub forum

I agree with you. I'm thinking to leave my wallet open and wait until it reach the same number of blocks on yobit and do a try, but now I think will be on 2 different chain and we wont able to solve this problem...

I don't know if there is any real nodes connected. I can see a node only. I haven't tried to withdraw from yobit to my wallet, but I tried to make deposit: seems transaction sent but nothing happen on yobit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
November 11, 2017, 07:10:58 AM
i think there captcoin is not scam coin, because its distributed fairly, No iCO no other such thing like it, the only  problem is that the developer left it just like this

Of course CAPTcoin wasn't a scam, it seems that this guy just spams random threads with nonsense content.
November 11, 2017, 04:55:30 AM
i think there captcoin is not scam coin, because its distributed fairly, No iCO no other such thing like it, the only  problem is that the developer left it just like this
November 11, 2017, 04:52:57 AM
This does not look like a legitimate coin. It is probably just another pump and dump coin.

I figured i should let you know that DVYANC is part of the team responsible for LOGIC AI, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. This facade showing concern for a coin's validity is a ploy to use reverse psychology to fool the mind of forum members into thinking they have good intentions on this forum

WOW...amazing info haha
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
November 11, 2017, 03:12:25 AM
This does not look like a legitimate coin. It is probably just another pump and dump coin.

I figured i should let you know that DVYANC is part of the team responsible for LOGIC AI, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. This facade showing concern for a coin's validity is a ploy to use reverse psychology to fool the mind of forum members into thinking they have good intentions on this forum
November 10, 2017, 09:41:18 PM
there is nothing to do  now except doing faucet for buying captcoin on exchange
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
November 10, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: