Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 8. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
March 27, 2017, 10:04:17 AM
I think there are 2 separate chains.. How download the right one?
so what is that mean? today i tried again send 2 capt to yobit in my desktop capt wallet is sent and confirmed but there is no any amount received on captcoin yobit wallet deposit? what i have to do now?
I'm trying to redownload te entire chain, but it's so slow..
Does it is mean that nothing ke wrong on yobit when I sent capt to yobit from my wallet but never received there, the point is that there is something wrong to captcoin blockchain, am I right?
I think you are right. I'm trying too to send capt to yobit, but nothing received
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
March 27, 2017, 09:28:25 AM
so what is that mean? today i tried again send 2 capt to yobit in my desktop capt wallet is sent and confirmed but there is no any amount received on captcoin yobit wallet deposit? what i have to do now?
Does it is mean that nothing ke wrong on yobit when I sent capt to yobit from my wallet but never received there, the point is that there is something wrong to captcoin blockchain, am I right?
legendary
March 27, 2017, 06:52:25 AM
March 27, 2017, 04:25:13 AM
legendary
March 24, 2017, 02:17:13 PM
March 23, 2017, 09:10:09 PM
i want to sell 50000 captcoin, i need money soon, does anyboy here want to buy my captcoin to help me ?

I would rather sell them on exchanges and help improve the current market condition of captcoin. The list of exchange available can be found in the OP.
Let me explain first, before I have bought capt bh trading on yobit and then sent my capt on yobit to my desktop wallet , in the withdraw page om yobit transaction Success but the capt never received on my wallet desktop.
And then several daya later I want to sell about 1000 capt on yobit, I sent 1000 capt from my desktop wallet to yobit, transaction Success and got 168 confirmation , but my capt I sent to yobit  never received on my deposit wallet captcoin Address on yobit.
I also have sent ticket support to yobit about what happen to ke, and yesterday they replied anda saking for tx id , I sent the tx id , but untill now they never replied again anymore.
I really disapointed
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
March 23, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
i want to sell 50000 captcoin, i need money soon, does anyboy here want to buy my captcoin to help me ?

I would rather sell them on exchanges and help improve the current market condition of captcoin. The list of exchange available can be found in the OP.
March 23, 2017, 08:45:16 PM
March 18, 2017, 02:13:56 AM
Yeah I have it too..

I can setup that blockchain explorer except .. We need to sync it to the correct blockchain.
Yobit shows a wallet synced to a 1785366th block. We need to sync to the same one.

When I launch the client, without bootstrap, it just sits there and won't sync further. :/
I'm trying to sync the wallet on another pc from 0 block. Every 1000 blocks, the download stucks and I need to reboot the wallet, I don't know why..
You can contact the Dev of Captcoin equamobi, for further info..Like' I have done, send him a pm
legendary
March 17, 2017, 04:29:08 AM
Yeah I have it too..

I can setup that blockchain explorer except .. We need to sync it to the correct blockchain.
Yobit shows a wallet synced to a 1785366th block. We need to sync to the same one.

When I launch the client, without bootstrap, it just sits there and won't sync further. :/
I'm trying to sync the wallet on another pc from 0 block. Every 1000 blocks, the download stucks and I need to reboot the wallet, I don't know why..
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
March 16, 2017, 04:56:37 PM
Yeah I have it too..

legendary
March 15, 2017, 02:18:27 PM
I don't know why I have "blocks" : 1774621 and still staking, but you have more blocks than me.. How is it possible??

is in your wallet there is  a note like this "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
Yep, I have this warning
March 14, 2017, 08:49:31 PM
I think this coin needs a static node and checkpoints on the blockchain
(even if I don't know how it technically works, I know it prevents the blockchain to fork...)

I have to start some servers in order to get that info, but can somebody tell me how big is the CAPT blockchain ?

Later on (but still today) I'm gonna have some time to put up a blockchain explorer...

would you please help the captcoin community by creating a blockchain explorer website?
March 14, 2017, 08:47:46 PM
I don't know why I have "blocks" : 1774621 and still staking, but you have more blocks than me.. How is it possible??

is in your wallet there is  a note like this "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
legendary
March 14, 2017, 07:09:41 PM
My blkindex.dat file is about 1.11 Gb. Tomorrow morning I think I can upload all files needed to download the blockchain.

Thanks ! Smiley I want to try that.

My wallet and Yobit's are on a different block heights.
http://imgur.com/sVExS16

Also, I tried a 10 CAPT test transaction, it didn't went through.
http://imgur.com/ZECo13n

I believe I'm on a wrong chain since people here have no trouble to deposit to Yobit, and I can't.
Anyway, I'll put the blockchain to download on the blockchain explorer VPS. We'll see where that leads us. Smiley
That would be a shame to end up with the wrong chain.
legendary
March 14, 2017, 04:32:16 PM
(even if I don't know how it technically works, I know it prevents the blockchain to fork...)

I have to start some servers in order to get that info, but can somebody tell me how big is the CAPT blockchain ?

Later on (but still today) I'm gonna have some time to put up a blockchain explorer...
My blkindex.dat file is about 1.11 Gb. Tomorrow morning I think I can upload all files needed to download the blockchain.
legendary
March 14, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

legendary
March 14, 2017, 03:00:03 PM
March 14, 2017, 12:25:34 PM
Thank you yogg, have you tried to send CAPT to another address??
i have tested sent 10 capt to yobit and it is working sent succesfuly and the i sent it back from yobit to my capt wallet and it is working too,
Thank you! How many blocks do you have sync?

last block on my capt wallet

{
"blocks" : 1776829,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 32870,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
March 13, 2017, 09:59:19 PM
But somehow this doesn't seem to be the correct chain. It's about 100,000 blocks ahead of the chain that was at cryptopia, and I don't know about Yobit.

It makes me wonder ...
Would that be possible that the user sharing this bootstrap solomined the chain alone, and if the community uses this chain as the capt blockchain he'll get a bunch of CAPTs ?

Roll Eyes  Are you for real?
Why would i waste all that time trying to get a bunch of CAPTs?  this is a 3 year old coin, 100% Proof-of-stake, 100% premined by the dev for his Captcha distribution hence the name "CAPT" (Did you even read the first page?)
Since CAPT was 100% PoS so what you are describing is near impossible for anyone except the dev, and you are suggesting that i have somehow magically PoW mined 100% premined PoS coin to create 3 year long chain just so i could upload a blockchain and get a bunch of CAPTs? What would I do with them?  You are obviously unaware that no exchange uses bootstraps so therefore i would have no way to deposit onto them.

Okay, so I guess the reply to my original question is "no".
I didn't mean to talk personnally. English is not my native language, that was a poor choice of words, and I should'nt have written "the user sharing this bootstrap" but "some user sharing a bootstrap".
My question was on the technical side. As if it's worth the time to do it .. I doubt so.
And no, I didn't know that exchanges don't use bootstraps.

oh but lets see its all clear why you are posting senseless and ignorant posts here... nice freshly bought account there you have there for signature spamming threads with is it?

"It makes me wonder ...
Would it be possible you are not the original owner of the "yogg" account and that your "trust" is something you have inherited from the previous owner and did not earn yourself to get a bunch of loans or cheat signature campaigns ?
"

--snip screenshot--

This negative feedback was left by Quickseller who was not concerned by the transaction. (EDIT : Quickseller removed the neg feedback)
On top of that, if you'd have checked the reference link, you would have seen that this particular deal was concluded to satisfaction with the other party involved.
And yeah I'm broke, this is why I enlist in signature campaigns...

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is yogg from bitcointalk. Today is 03/14/2017 and this signed message is a reply to user digit in the captcoin thread.
This bitcointalk account still belongs to me, yogg, the original user.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1E95u8LewvSDFt9BgDaiw4Ncz4RxdFGKQt
INqS7m6MwvuGAG9RuAYIFEBNi/LGgHPoZkxPT4RC+k7wUNjWRaULSxIrSFStyHmsFxMjGBVMI9qWRMHIsLTsURg=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I'd never sell my account. But thanks for saying that there is something to "inherit" from it. Smiley
If you want, I can certainly sign one with CQg88HXfCGfvVeC2mRD1GTxruWJaf4i3Dr (as seen here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8147132)

Again, sorry for my lack of knowledge and that whole blockchain/bootstrap/solomining/PoS/PoW thing.
I know I'm so wrong, but every coin is pretty much the same to my eye : a token of value.

If you think there is something malicious then don't use the bootstrap, download from the peer network, and this way you would also be another peer helping to keep the network alive.  At the moment it very difficult to maintain a synced wallet as the main node changes its IP and without a working seednode its can take days if not weeks before its rediscovered if the wallet is restarted. Sad

ecuamobi the CAPT dev used to provide bootstraps and nodes before he abandoned the coin, and its been limping along ever since he shut them down without warning.  Now with only a few exchanges and a handful of nodes, it has become a nightmare to sync from scratch, so i uploaded mine as convenience for others that are still around.

If you really want to help then how being constructive eg: run a node, find us a new dev to update the wallet, help pay for some hosting on a block explorer that has the live network info so we people would not have problems and delays get their CAPT wallet synced up.

I never thought that, otherwise I wouldn't have downloaded it nor ran it.
Thanks a lot for what you did !

For that last part, if someone provides an access to a linux server, I can setup a blockchain explorer for Captcoin pretty much like this one : http://explorer.classicasset.cn/

Now please let's focus on Captcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: