Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 75. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 10:33:40 AM
The CAPTcoin network is always low in number of connections. I get only 7-11 connections. I think this is not good for the network. We must make it more attractive to run the CAPTcoin client. After all these people has also pay their electricity bill  Smiley
Is it possible to reward the people in a certain way who run constantly the CAPTcoin client? For example to stake them more?

If your ISP/router allows incoming connections and you change the maximum allowed connections in the configuration file, you'll see a much higher number.

For example, the explorer has about 400 connections to desktop wallets.

And as already said, the reward is the staking. If you keep your wallet online all the time, you'll stake more often and take benefits from the compound interest.

WOW I was wondering about this too , my others wallets use to have a lot of connections but the CApt Wallet use to have always 11 .... now I know why .
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 10:19:17 AM
I forwarded the client port and I still have only 11 connections at most.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
August 29, 2014, 09:06:48 AM
The CAPTcoin network is always low in number of connections. I get only 7-11 connections. I think this is not good for the network. We must make it more attractive to run the CAPTcoin client. After all these people has also pay their electricity bill  Smiley
Is it possible to reward the people in a certain way who run constantly the CAPTcoin client? For example to stake them more?

If your ISP/router allows incoming connections and you change the maximum allowed connections in the configuration file, you'll see a much higher number.

For example, the explorer has about 400 connections to desktop wallets.

And as already said, the reward is the staking. If you keep your wallet online all the time, you'll stake more often and take benefits from the compound interest.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
August 29, 2014, 08:40:55 AM
The CAPTcoin API to receive payments has been officially launched!

The easiest way to receive payments in CAPTcoin! You don't even need to install the wallet on your server.

How does it work?

If you're already receiving Bitcoin payments with Blockchain's API, you already know how to add CAPTcoin support.

Through a GET call, you ask for a unique CAPTcoin address. Every payment sent there will be automatically forwarded to you, and your server gets an instant notification.

Here's how the process works:

1) The user makes an order
2) Your server asks for a new address
3) api.CAPTcoin returns a new address
4) Your server displays the address to the user
5) The user makes the payment to api.CAPTcoin
6) api.CAPTcoin forwards the payment and instantly notifies your server
7) Your server delivers the order to the user

Here you can read the full information:

An open-source PHP/MySQL example showing how to implement this API is available here:

Don't forget to contact merchants and ask them to integrate CAPTcoin payments. It will be easy for them to do that by using this API.

We need to work together for CAPTcoin. Don't just wait for its price to rise.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 07:33:34 AM
A captcoin exchange to payment processors like Paypal, Webmoney, Skrill, Payza, etc.. would be great.
yes i would love to see it, may be discuss it with the dev
That would go a long way. There are banks: paypal, Webmoney, Moneybookers, Payza. For this you need a license. Besides, no one is anonymous, because you have to prove the address. The USA/NSA get all information. All what you do. That would be like Bitstamp where you can have only one bank account number. Do we want it?
If you make a profit, you have to eventually pay taxes. These are banks.

Not really.. Its ok to accept webmoney, perfect money, skrill(to some extent), egopay these don't need any extra verification and also paying taxes etc... will really take a long long time.. So not really a big deal. I have an idea to make one exchange but i am just afraid "What if i can't manage it myself ?" So i am not taking any steps....

-Thanks-
why not give it a try, it might be interesting as you go along with with

You should give it a try. I do not know much about okpay but they seem to accept transfers from most available means including bitcoin and litecoin.

https://www.okpay.com/en/services/accept-payments/index.html

For our CAPT specific online Banking, We should atleast have separate wallets each for

1. CAPT
2. BTC
3. Skrill/paypal

To begin with until the CAPT price stabilised, you can keep separate non-exchangeable Dollar account of skrill/paypal or charge large fees to offset the risk.
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
August 29, 2014, 06:37:25 AM
A captcoin exchange to payment processors like Paypal, Webmoney, Skrill, Payza, etc.. would be great.
That would go a long way. There are banks: paypal, Webmoney, Moneybookers, Payza. For this you need a license. Besides, no one is anonymous, because you have to prove the address. The USA/NSA get all information. All what you do. That would be like Bitstamp where you can have only one bank account number. Do we want it?

Not really.. Its ok to accept webmoney, perfect money, skrill(to some extent), egopay these don't need any extra verification and also paying taxes etc... will really take a long long time.. So not really a big deal. I have an idea to make one exchange but i am just afraid "What if i can't manage it myself ?" So i am not taking any steps....

-Thanks-
why not give it a try, it might be interesting as you go along with with
Activity: 39
August 29, 2014, 05:43:08 AM

-Thanks-
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 05:32:42 AM

Getting 60 connections, keep the client opened it takes time to get more peers. I first start with around 10 and each day it goes up.

For staking its already 30%/year which is pretty high if anything I would recommended lowering it but looks like the supply is going to be much lower than expected. Expecting we have around 5 million out of the original 20 million. 15 million get destroyed then we should see prices readjust to that.

The dev looks legit and seems to really care about his coin, not promising the world nor being lazy. Invested a small amount for kind of buy-and-forget. See what happens in a month or 2.
Activity: 7
August 29, 2014, 05:24:34 AM
For me, I get 116 connections. Maybe yours isn't connecting right? And I think running the wallet constantly does get you to stake more, but I'm not sure.

6 connections right now.
Activity: 30
August 29, 2014, 05:15:16 AM
For me, I get 116 connections. Maybe yours isn't connecting right? And I think running the wallet constantly does get you to stake more, but I'm not sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 04:32:56 AM
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
August 29, 2014, 04:01:43 AM
Activity: 28
August 29, 2014, 03:12:27 AM
Anybody knows, what happened to Ponzi game?
It stopped in the middle of the game 2 days ago.
August 29, 2014, 01:58:40 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 01:54:40 AM
August 29, 2014, 01:52:48 AM
Some progress regarding the First Bits API:

yes i have gotten a short link to the explorer showing my address details
Activity: 13
August 29, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
Looking forward to the new ideas CAPT will have before the distribution ends.
Activity: 608
August 29, 2014, 12:47:24 AM
I understand selling ads can help the CAPTcoin economy yet  do you need Ads on CAPTcoin.com for 1000 impressions <$0.05
- isn't that supporting an underpriced/dumping climate?

I saw pay per view/signup/click services advertising "earn $0.20 in one minute" etc.
when your goal is more people not to think in $ but to keep their CAPTcoin for future.

Couldn't it be moderated or *** times more expensive, the average price a banking/finance website would take?  
And if necessary for funding you could just remove the 0% donation option?

Activity: 7
August 29, 2014, 12:04:20 AM
VOTE FOR CAPTCOIN

• HitBTC / https://hitbtc.com/vote
    Details : One vote/day per IP no need to register. If you are signed-in into your HitBTC account, your vote will be multiplied by 10 (but you can cast only one vote as a member).

Actual rank : 14th

• Bleutrade / https://bleutrade.com/voting/CAPT
    Details : unlimited votes but it's not free... Vote fee : 0.0001 BTC / Registration required.

Actual rank : 14th

• SwapHole / https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
    Details : To vote for a certain coin click on the "Vote!" button of the row of the coin. You can also push votes by sending BTC to the stated BTC address of the coin of your choice. Please notice that each 0.00010000 BTC one vote will be added to the coin you support with your BTC transaction.
    Actual rank : 24th

• C-CEX / https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
    Details : You can vote for adding coin by depositing BTC to it's address.
    Actual rank : 29th

COINPAYMENTS.NET REQUEST NEEDED !!!

Well, ok this is not a real vote. CAPTcoin is not listed at this moment on this platform. Before seing CAPTcoin on the voting list we need first to request it.
So please fill the request form, all of us should do it, if we really wanna see CAPTcoin accepted by merchants asap !

Voted!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: