Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 81. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 26, 2014, 02:44:21 PM
Is it safe to withdraw directly from coin-swap to bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
August 26, 2014, 02:00:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
August 26, 2014, 01:17:25 PM
Dear dumpers, wait with your dumping practices till this weekend, when I get my BTC.
Good luck with yet another coin that gives you some breadcrumbs, when you could be going for gold with this one.

Thanks in advance
 Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
August 26, 2014, 01:16:36 PM
will there be an increase in prices after the giveaway ends captcha typing? : D
hopefully the price rises, according pledged by the dev Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
August 26, 2014, 12:40:20 PM
ddos attack.. who is the crap attacking the site.. and why ?.. maybe other altcoin ?

Yes, that's my guess.
A coin that sees CAPTcoin as a threat for them.

But we can't know for sure.

i guess you are right admin... i also see captcoin in the future as a successful coin.. i hope you can fix it admin..
take care ^_^

By reading some Tweets, I'm pretty sure which coin is responsible.

But I can't publish it because I'm not 100% certain.

that coin which is responsible is really using a poor tactic, they should know we love this coin verrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! much. THEY SHOULD BACK OFF.THEY CANT DEFEAT US, THEY SHOULD RATHER JOIN US
Activity: 140
August 26, 2014, 12:16:58 PM
CAPTcoin (CAPT) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using CAPTcoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As CAPTcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using CAPTcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with CAPTcoin;

3 Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into CAPTcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

OMG! great!

Yes ! ,dumpers selling capts really cheap and capt starting to have acceptance on shops , that's really great !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 26, 2014, 12:13:50 PM
CAPTcoin (CAPT) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using CAPTcoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As CAPTcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using CAPTcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with CAPTcoin;

3 Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into CAPTcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

OMG! great!
legendary
August 26, 2014, 12:01:56 PM
ddos attack.. who is the crap attacking the site.. and why ?.. maybe other altcoin ?

Yes, that's my guess.

i guess you are right admin... i also see captcoin in the future as a successful coin.. i hope you can fix it admin..
take care ^_^

By reading some Tweets, I'm pretty sure which coin is responsible.

But I can't publish it because I'm not 100% certain.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2014, 11:48:17 AM
Damn,virwox is very slow to exchange btc,Im waiting 24 hours now....

last night it took 5 min to get money from bank acc to bittrex...is this your first time?

Probably he used Virwox because it accepts Paypal ... that was my reason , but I heard that the delay is only for the first trade .
Activity: 35
August 26, 2014, 11:40:04 AM

Yes, that's my guess.

take care ^_^

Cryptocurrencys  is like to F1  cars  competition  ............................

yes you are right.. but doing ddos attack?.. what a nasty tactic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 11:37:36 AM

+1000.. This is a big achievement for CAPTcoin. CAPTcoin can now be used as a means of payment.. Good job!

P.S.
The promo should be paused until the attack is over.
Time is GOLD and
CAPTcoin is GOLD Grin

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2014, 11:35:31 AM

Yes, that's my guess.

take care ^_^

Cryptocurrencys  is like to F1  cars  competition  ............................
August 26, 2014, 11:32:42 AM

Yes, that's my guess.

take care ^_^
legendary
August 26, 2014, 11:27:08 AM

Yes, that's my guess.

August 26, 2014, 11:23:06 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 26, 2014, 11:21:17 AM
I think stop the digital clock when the time ddos occuring.
When page back, digital clock run again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
August 26, 2014, 11:17:01 AM
DDOS? nice..., we have rivals...,  Wink.., I hope this coin will have support value 1 usd/Capt  Cool
legendary
August 26, 2014, 11:06:38 AM
Email from DigitalOcean:

Hi there,

Our system has automatically detected an inbound DDoS against your droplet named captcoin.com with the following IP Address: 104.131.226.223

As a precautionary measure, we have temporarily disabled network traffic to your droplet to protect our network and other customers. Once the attack subsides, networking will be automatically reestablished to your droplet. The networking restriction is in place for three hours and then removed.

Please note that we take this measure only as a last resort when other filtering, routing, and network configuration changes have not been effective in routing around the DDoS attack.

Please let us know if there are any questions, we're happy to help.

Thank you,
DigitalOcean Support
Activity: 13
August 26, 2014, 10:58:29 AM
Damn,virwox is very slow to exchange btc,Im waiting 24 hours now....

last night it took 5 min to get money from bank acc to bittrex...is this your first time?

I keep hearing that you can put USD on Bittrex but I can't find how to anywhere. Is it because My account is only about 2 weeks old on there?
Pages:
Jump to: