Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 82. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
August 26, 2014, 10:55:18 AM
The site is really slow/doesn't work atm..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
August 26, 2014, 10:55:10 AM
CAPTcoin (CAPT) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using CAPTcoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As CAPTcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using CAPTcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with CAPTcoin;

3 Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into CAPTcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.
finally my prayer is almost answered, i wait for more like this
Activity: 228
August 26, 2014, 10:27:16 AM
Damn,virwox is very slow to exchange btc,Im waiting 24 hours now....

last night it took 5 min to get money from bank acc to bittrex...is this your first time?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 10:24:49 AM
CAPTcoin (CAPT) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using CAPTcoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As CAPTcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using CAPTcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with CAPTcoin;

3 Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into CAPTcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

Really good to see it. Now it's Dev's turn to update the op.
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
August 26, 2014, 10:19:03 AM

This is one good news. hopefully more sites will add our coin in the future
Activity: 140
August 26, 2014, 10:04:14 AM

AWESOME !!!
August 26, 2014, 10:01:20 AM

It seems that is only for the first transaction , I tried it yesterday too and I'm still waiting .
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
August 26, 2014, 09:47:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2014, 09:18:20 AM
Price keeps going down 1530 Sat now

Is there someone manipulating this? This is totally the opposite Smiley

I am hoping it climbs back in the next coming days

Exchanges are  like games to dump and pump coins, only dont sell any coin just now,hold a long time............, dont feel panic when price drop....
and remember biggers fish eat smallers fish.................., I mean if you try of trade a few coins buying and selling you probably lost your coins,
especially when you see activity of bots in exchanges...........
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
August 26, 2014, 08:13:12 AM
and what happen after 13 sept?? , there any plans dev? till now I have more than 1500 claim and hold about 1000 capt..., is this coin only HYIP coin? (time investing)..., I see captcoin domain will expire in june 2015..., so there no long term future?
btw sorry for asking too many question.

Regarding the domain, it can be renewed, you know?
There's no need to prepay for 25 years.

So what will happen if captcoin domain expires?

I renew it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
August 26, 2014, 07:24:28 AM
August 26, 2014, 06:33:53 AM
Good coin, I'm watching closely

Requested CAPT on coinpayments.net and still voting on HitBTC.

Keep going ! Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 26, 2014, 06:18:13 AM
Hello. I have my wallet opened and I see mined coins but they are unconfirmed. I have 20 transactions with unconfirmed coins. Why is that?
Activity: 101
August 26, 2014, 05:47:08 AM
Activity: 61
August 26, 2014, 04:35:55 AM
Nice coin, but doing captcha is boring as hell..

I listen music while solving captcha, Spotify has a really good music collection and you don't even need to download nothing, you can use the web player http://play.spotify.com, and

XD
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 26, 2014, 03:04:21 AM

It will be at least 5k, i'm sure.
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
August 26, 2014, 02:59:06 AM

Activity: 61
August 26, 2014, 02:53:05 AM
Vote for CAPTcoin!
Activity: 196
August 26, 2014, 01:57:20 AM
and what happen after 13 sept?? , there any plans dev? till now I have more than 1500 claim and hold about 1000 capt..., is this coin only HYIP coin? (time investing)..., I see captcoin domain will expire in june 2015..., so there no long term future?
btw sorry for asking too many question.

Regarding the domain, it can be renewed, you know?
There's no need to prepay for 25 years.

So what will happen if captcoin domain expires?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 26, 2014, 01:53:02 AM
1600  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: