Pages:
Author

Topic: CaptChadd is very likely the owner of scryptasic.org scam - page 2. (Read 20111 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I'm holding my worthless shares pending restitution from someone involved. If I just sell them for a fraction of cost now, I get nothing...unless someone wants them for the idiotic .0075 I paid Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
funny how scryptasic.org is now forwarding to alpha technologies site.

Dont read to much into it IMO

Before closing the website down David claims that another company has bought SAI and that new company is going to make good on everyone's shares.

So now he has redirected his site to Alpha's, supposedly to make us think that Alpha are the ones 'buying' SAI.

Alpha have confirmed on their twitter feed that they have no affiliation whatsoever with SAI.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
funny how scryptasic.org is now forwarding to alpha technologies site.

You shouldn't say things like that even in jest - it doesn't help anyone

A laugh always helps people.

Its like getting on a plane and shouting that you have a bomb strapped to your body. Hilarious.

+1. People, don't forget that this topic is probably monitored by police, because it's directly indicated in several fraud reports for CaptShit, in mine for sure. No need for violence (even oral violence) where the law is working. I think UK is this case.

Its like getting on a plane and shouting that you have a bomb strapped to your body. Hilarious.
Activity: 112

How much money did he take?

At least BTC150

Probably closer to BTC180
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
How much money did he take?
MWAHAHAHA

Thank you @ScryptAsic2

http://whois.domaintools.com/pcgamekeysgiveaway.com

Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: David Spanton
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 5 West End Road
Admin City: Southampton
Admin State/Province: HAM
Admin Postal Code: SO18 6RW
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1980755255
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:

All the info about scammer, including his home address and phone number.

You should return us our fairly invested money, Captain Shit.

So, who's got the pipe bomb?

MWAHAHAHA

Thank you @ScryptAsic2

http://whois.domaintools.com/pcgamekeysgiveaway.com

Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: David Spanton
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 5 West End Road
Admin City: Southampton
Admin State/Province: HAM
Admin Postal Code: SO18 6RW
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1980755255
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:

All the info about scammer, including his home address and phone number.

You should return us our fairly invested money, Captain Shit.

Activity: 49
Watching with interest as I ashamedly have 50 worthless shares in SAI that I'd love to get my money back on.
Activity: 56
whoever started the scryptasic2 on twitter, great job!

everyone should know the truth about this guy.

all, if you havent seen it yet, please check that twitter account.

Thanks for the hint. It feels bad to be scammed, but it feels good when people don't just give up their hopes and coins and try to punish the scamming bastard. Also filled the fraud police report on this guy. I think every scammed person should do at least the same.

And yes, wasubii, this guy is dumb as shit. Leaving so many evidence... Even Dreadful Pirate got caught, and he was way too smart than David. Leaving his personal address to cryptostocks. Maybe this guy is schizo?

i wish other people could see these tweets on david's account but it seems he has blocked it.

i hope someone can figure out his family/girlfriend whatever and show them everything. he deserved this.

I have full information on him including fiance, also several screenshots confirming the Scott Davendro identity is tied to him (appeared on his Facebook a few times dating back to 2008) as I went datamining when I thought this was a scam a few weeks ago. He uses Scott Davendro for dating sites too, one of which is a verified account (you have to sync up G+ or FB and it can't be a new account).

I'm currently traveling but will compile a full update with information to go to the police and such when I can since CaptChadd has unfortunately rejected my offer to make things right before he ruins his life and accused me of blackmail.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY

Thanks for the hint. It feels bad to be scammed, but it feels good when people don't just give up their hopes and coins and try to punish the scamming bastard. Also filled the fraud police report on this guy. I think every scammed person should do at least the same.

And yes, wasubii, this guy is dumb as shit. Leaving so many evidence... Even Dreadful Pirate got caught, and he was way too smart than David. Leaving his personal address to cryptostocks. Maybe this guy is schizo?

i wish other people could see these tweets on david's account but it seems he has blocked it.

i hope someone can figure out his family/girlfriend whatever and show them everything. he deserved this.

Activity: 381
PRiVCY

Just in case there is any doubt that CaptChadd/David Spanton is a fraudster, huckster and all around scamster. Scott Daverno has been a figment of David Spanton's imagination since 2008. Here is the Facebook link and a screenshot for when its taken down.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=100775225396&set=pb.725630396.-2207520000.1389500187.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2Ft1%2F1178_100775225396_9602_n.jpg&size=397%2C604

This will probably be taken down very quickly (as soon as David sees this) but i can confirm that bigdaub's picture is real. It is posted on David Spanton's (CaptChadd) Facebook and the image is public.

This fucking guy... He isn't even smart...
Activity: 112
I filed an FTC report on him under this number 50795003. Anyways, hope others are doing the same. Hate to see a scammer get away.
Activity: 179
Just in case there is any doubt that CaptChadd/David Spanton is a fraudster, huckster and all around scamster. Scott Daverno has been a figment of David Spanton's imagination since 2008. Here is the Facebook link and a screenshot for when its taken down.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=100775225396&set=pb.725630396.-2207520000.1389500187.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2Ft1%2F1178_100775225396_9602_n.jpg&size=397%2C604

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
in4 be he tells everyone he has a personal issue and has to leave for a while
So Chad has redirected the scryptasic.org site to alpha-t and has shut down the twitter account. He is also completely ignoring the allegations.

I am going to start another thread soon with an action plan for the community to deal with this. If scammers can get away with something so blatant as this it will encourage more of this behavior in the future. And that is not good for our community.

+1

Please post the link to the new thread here
Pages:
Jump to: