Pages:
Author

Topic: CaptChadd is very likely the owner of scryptasic.org scam - page 5. (Read 20111 times)

MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
They made me sign a non discloser aggrement due to the nature of the project.

Are you asking me to give you his name and address?

Then a week later he ends up in a random car accident?

See you in court... Or worse. Scammer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
They made me sign a non discloser aggrement due to the nature of the project.

Are you asking me to give you his name and address?

Then a week later he ends up in a random car accident?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I hosted the website and ran it. That it.

Going through the process of handing the domain over to them this week.

Believe what you want. My sole focus is Extremecoin and developing services for it.

Thanks for making your position clear.

Having now renounced SAI, would you like to comment on allegations that they are a scam?

If they do turn out to be a scam would you be willing to reveal Scott's identity and location so that affected shareholders know where to point their lawyers?

I hosted the website and ran it. That it.

Going through the process of handing the domain over to them this week.

Believe what you want. My sole focus is Extremecoin and developing services for it.
You mean the English language? Yeah that would be the same as we are both from the UK.

Way to go to answer my whole post.

Queue the applause for the issue-dodger extraordinaire!

EDIT: In your defence Chadd, perhaps you and Scott are not necessarily the same person. But you are certainly connected with this scam more deeply than your first confession (which by the way was after weeks of denying any involvement at all). Is Scott an old school friend? lover?
You mean the English language? Yeah that would be the same as we are both from the UK.
CaptChadd is the sole owner of Script Asic International Scam!

He has now been confirmed scamming about Bitpay, Cryptostocks, and of course the Scrypt ASIC that never existed.

CaptChadd should very afraid right now. He will be brought to justice.

I don't think so.

I am out of that SAI mess. They are all over the place, changing their minds everyday.

I want nothing more to do with them and also I am too busy developing Extremecoin to be dropping everything everytime Scott wants yet another thing change.

My advice.

Stay away from SAI but that is only my advice.

Anyway, I have more important things to concentrate on, like services for Extremecoin and promotion of it.

If I hear nothing back from Scott about the website then I will just redirect it to that Alpha company or something as they seem more of a safer bet but again, that's only my opinion.

SAI started imploding 3 days ago - the share issuers pumped out as many shares as they could to eat up all the buy orders. Even the stupid ones at the very bottom of the order book. The ONLY explanation is the scam has been exposed and the share issuers are trying to squeeze out every last satoshi before they cut and run.

So thanks for your comment above of 'dont trust these guys' which you are putting down in words so that you can point to it later and say 'I warned you guys off them - it can't possibly be anything to do with me'

But you are too late to retain any semblance of distance from this scam. You waited until the scam was complete before you posted anything.

For anyone interested, go read here: http://scryptasic.org/forum/index.php?/topic/298-general-sai-and-miner-chat/

Notice any similarities with the wording and language between 'Scott Davenro' and CaptChadd?

He has now been confirmed scamming about Bitpay, Cryptostocks, and of course the Scrypt ASIC that never existed.

I don't think so.

I am out of that SAI mess. They are all over the place, changing their minds everyday.

I want nothing more to do with them and also I am too busy developing Extremecoin to be dropping everything everytime Scott wants yet another thing change.

My advice.

Stay away from SAI but that is only my advice.

Anyway, I have more important things to concentrate on, like services for Extremecoin and promotion of it.

If I hear nothing back from Scott about the website then I will just redirect it to that Alpha company or something as they seem more of a safer bet but again, that's only my opinion.
MZD
Activity: 189

Activity: 168
Latest Tweet:

Scrypt Asic Int @ScryptAsic
It's sad to see him leave us but CaptChadd who hosted our website is going to concentrate on his Extremecoin. We wish him the best.

Hmmm wondering if they gave him the BTC from the share sales as a going away present?

Them basically "validating" Chad's story of being an "innocent web developer" is extremely fishy as well.  And now that Chad is "leaving" - he is trying to salvage his online reputation before this ScryptAsic fraud blows up. If anyone follows their twitter they are changing the "rules" again because they claim to have no way to tell who the top 250 shareholders are (yeah right cryptostocks doesn't keep track of how many shares people have). So now they will have a "first come first serve basis". Yeah they screwing people they told would get miners for owning lots of shares. Shit is gunna hit the fan and how convenient for Chad to "leave" right before it does.

What a joke.
Activity: 201
I'm just getting caught up on the status of SAI Unit 1s and it appears that it will not be possible to reserve one at all. First come first served with shareholders hearing first? That is going to be a clusterf*** the instant it is mentioned.

I'm not convinced they have a real product. 

They've shown us a faked mining screen which has been explained away as someone else's fault, and a picture of a heat sink on a board.  Communication has been very lacking except complaints about shareholders and "slanderous" comments.  They keep leaking more shares into CryptoStocks after promising not to, and have posted outright falsehoods about not being able to track who holds shares and how many.

Whether CaptChadd is/was involved or not, there's too many red flags on this "company".
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
Latest Tweet:

Scrypt Asic Int @ScryptAsic
It's sad to see him leave us but CaptChadd who hosted our website is going to concentrate on his Extremecoin. We wish him the best.

Hmmm wondering if they gave him the BTC from the share sales as a going away present?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I'm just getting caught up on the status of SAI Unit 1s and it appears that it will not be possible to reserve one at all. First come first served with shareholders hearing first? That is going to be a clusterf*** the instant it is mentioned.
Activity: 168
I'm tempted to post a warning to Cryptostocks since I have an Asset on there and can post to site Announcements.

How are they paying dividends when they have not release there product for sale?

They have sold 8 BTC worth of shares, and paid a dividend of less than 1 BTC.

"Dividends will be paid out on each batch release day with the first one in two months time and with 25 Unit 1′s."

"Dividends will be paid out from our monthly sales profit from each batch we release."

16 Oct 12:07 "Paid out first Dividend. This dividend is only based on 1 days business, next one will be a months worth."

17 Oct 04:24 "2nd Dividend Paid Out. The next dividend should be in a weeks time."

This line sold it all for me

In built 500 Watt PSU due to the increased power supply demands mining using the scrypt algorithm while using our custom ASIC to Scrypt conversion technology.

I was wondering if there is any more news about this company - their shares are still on CryptoStocks and people are still buying and selling them.  They also continue to post tweets acting as though the product will be released to the top 250 shareholders.  But there are still a LOT of red flags.

As mentioned above, how are they paying out a dividend without any SALES? They state that the dividend is from "one day's business" - How are they generating revenue, and if they are, why is it not going into the development of their first product? To me this is a classic ponzi scam where they are taking money from selling new shares to pay off people who bought in earlier and to make themselves look legit.

Also CrytpoStocks says 110,000 shares were issued. But the company on their forum claims that most shares were "pulled' and only about 16,000 shares were sold.  I've gotta believe that CryptoStocks is accurate in reporting the number of outstanding shares.  This is a huge factor because getting in that top 250 is much different if thereare 110k shares verses just 15k.  Again, I think this is a scam to get people to buy a few shares and keep the value of their stock up.  I am going to email CryptoStocks to try to get some clarification.

If anyone else has any news or info please let us know!
This will be short, as Scott at this moment in time is is gutted that someone in the community has done this and tomorrow is bringing in lawyers to get Beboo to release the IP address of who made that account and take it further.

Why on earth would I use a photo that my wife to be took, just after we got engaged moments before, use that on Beboo (Trashy Site, malware for it everywhere) but then put my name randomly as Scott Davenro?

We all know my first name is Dave and loads of people on here would vouch for that.

Just search CaptChadd on Google, I am everywhere, with my name as David, I would not do something so stupid which could AND might ruin SAI.

This is a setup, plan and simple and I am the scapegoat. Why? Because Extremecoin has been doing quiet well the last few weeks? God knows why.

Pathetic.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi CaptChadd

Were you in the British Army for 10 years?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I have a feeling that BigVern is in on it. Care to guess which Tweep he ONLY follows although has 752 followers? He's also one out of a possible half dozen max that are members here: http://support.scryptasic.org/index.php. Pretty interesting guy this Vern is. I was really surprised to see what he states his home town, for I'm also closely monitoring a guy that uses (un)said name as his last name.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Look at the website again, all your information is out of date and wrong. You are now trolling.

And your website post is now getting abusive to me. All I do is update the website with what they say.

I am not trolling. If we've proven that the website is a scam then what is the purpose of your continuation in this fraud? Simply by stating so, regardless of what happens you will be held accountable as it is your website, and you're the one updating it. Just because that is your only affiliation with this company does not mean that your reputation will not tarnish as it already has.

Look at the website again, all your information is out of date and wrong. You are now trolling.

And your website post is now getting abusive to me. All I do is update the website with what they say.
Pages:
Jump to: