Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 13. (Read 57424 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Thank you for your input @oldloco - important to note that no one in the existing carboncoin network had access to any premine at all - so these coins cannot be said to be premined.

Also, a large aspect of what we are doing is to reduce energy consumption and improve efficiency. Our proposed masternode network will provide this, and care will be taken that it will be profitable to run a masternode. One way of doing this is via the block reward.

Your list is spot on. We are planning to release all of the dates and are finalising them now. The technology we are intending to use gives us a huge amount of flexibility regarding coin distribution and rewards and this will be used to its full benefit.

The dev team have been operating anonymously here, this is to further network security. We will be ensuring that the new blockchain is ahead of any incoming legislation and absolutely compliant, it should be possible therefore to offer details of some of our development community ahead of the ICO dates.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The old coins /become/ the new coins, so all that there will be in the end is the market cap of the new coins.

New coins = old coins + ICO coins

Say, we have new coins = 70% exchanged old coins (coins proportionately distributed in existing network)

and

30% new coins issued via ICO tokens

Our Initial Contribution Offering sale will be for ~30% of new circulation, with these tokens including a host of additional benefits. So, we are presenting two ways to access the new Carboncoin blockchain: through the existing network, or through the ICO.

Anyone selling their existing coins now will be reducing their holdings on the new blockchain, which is not in their interests. Anyone looking to enter the new carboncoin market now can do so now, because there are coins available at these levels. This supply should not continue, but presents an opportunity if it does.

The precise numbers will be confirmed on the whitepaper, but we hope this provides some additional clarity.

Dear,

this is very nice idea, new and old together was big problem. My opinion ratio 30% is very good, you need funds for new network.

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I'm not sure if ppl will like the plan that Carboin coin 2.0 will be all "premined" (If I get it right about new carbon 70% old and 30% new that will be sold as ico)

Here's my thoughts

Carbon coin 2.0 ratio - 2 old coins for 1 new coin.
7.7 Billion in calculation already when carbon coin 2.0 comes alive.
10% of existing coins ICO. In this case you will have ~ 6.5 Billion left for future PoSW or whatever you will come with at the end to keep network alive.
770 Millions ICO coins at 0,000001 = 770 BTC, or you can go for 0,0000001 price (77BTC ICO) and it still be more than fair to all old carboin coin users (price wise).

I believe ppl trust in you and is great full for what you doing with coin, however here few things that will give more confidentiality in you guys:

1. Make fixed date for old coin network. I think 12-24 months is enough for ppl to check and change the coin.
2. Declare what you will do with "abandoned" coins as I guarantee there will be many forgotten/lost wallets from old chain.
3. Would be really helpful if dev team will introduce them self, not in these nicknames but in real names. That gives so much trust for all ppl to invest in you guys:)
We are totally agreed that the supply should not change. We were thinking an exchange rate of 1.4 old coins to 1 new coin would give us enough to ICO with 25% of circulation and then reintroduce a block reward for masternodes.

We have been thinking we do not want to make it more than 1.5 old to 1 new - not as much as 2:1 or 4:1 - can you let us know your thoughts on your numbers @delfo2000?

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

Ok, supply don't change this is very good (because change rules isn't good, but renew carboncoin is good). Now Carboncoin market cap is about 1-1,5 million if your ICO target is about 1 milion you can use ratio 2 old 1 new 2:1, and fix new coin ICO price USD 0.000125, in this way new and old coin mark cap are about 2-3 million. The problem if people see your new project good.
But I'm sure if you offer very honesty ICO people believe in your team and invest in new coin.
First honesty.

Best regards
All this makes no sense. Where you getting those numbers from? If you speaking about ICO of 1,000,000 coins at 0.000125USD price than ICO equals $125. And if you if you talking  about ICO of 1,000,000 USD than it equals 8 Billion ICO  coins at 0,000125USD price?

Dear,

maybe my english is not very good, sorry I'm not english.

USD 1,000,000 = new coins 8,000,000,000 X USD 0,000125

supply coins 16,000,000,000

old coin 16,000,000,000 = ratio 2:1 new coin 8,000,000,000

I hope now my number are clear.

So what is fare ICO amount in you opinion? I'm a bit lost in here  tbh.
The old coins /become/ the new coins, so all that there will be in the end is the market cap of the new coins.

New coins = old coins + ICO coins

Say, we have new coins = 70% exchanged old coins (coins proportionately distributed in existing network)

and

30% new coins issued via ICO tokens

Our Initial Contribution Offering sale will be for ~30% of new circulation, with these tokens including a host of additional benefits. So, we are presenting two ways to access the new Carboncoin blockchain: through the existing network, or through the ICO.

Anyone selling their existing coins now will be reducing their holdings on the new blockchain, which is not in their interests. Anyone looking to enter the new carboncoin market now can do so now, because there are coins available at these levels. This supply should not continue, but presents an opportunity if it does.

The precise numbers will be confirmed on the whitepaper, but we hope this provides some additional clarity.

We are totally agreed that the supply should not change. We were thinking an exchange rate of 1.4 old coins to 1 new coin would give us enough to ICO with 25% of circulation and then reintroduce a block reward for masternodes.

We have been thinking we do not want to make it more than 1.5 old to 1 new - not as much as 2:1 or 4:1 - can you let us know your thoughts on your numbers @delfo2000?

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

Ok, supply don't change this is very good (because change rules isn't good, but renew carboncoin is good). Now Carboncoin market cap is about 1-1,5 million if your ICO target is about 1 milion you can use ratio 2 old 1 new 2:1, and fix new coin ICO price USD 0.000125, in this way new and old coin mark cap are about 2-3 million. The problem if people see your new project good.
But I'm sure if you offer very honesty ICO people believe in your team and invest in new coin.
First honesty.

Best regards
All this makes no sense. Where you getting those numbers from? If you speaking about ICO of 1,000,000 coins at 0.000125USD price than ICO equals $125. And if you if you talking  about ICO of 1,000,000 USD than it equals 8 Billion ICO  coins at 0,000125USD price?

Dear,

maybe my english is not very good, sorry I'm not english.

USD 1,000,000 = new coins 8,000,000,000 X USD 0,000125

supply coins 16,000,000,000

old coin 16,000,000,000 = ratio 2:1 new coin 8,000,000,000

I hope now my number are clear.

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards

So your feeling is that the new market cap and the old market cap should be similar. Our feeling was to make the new market cap more "fair value" for the proven concept, proven technology, and size of the network we have already. Most ICO's do not begin life with an established network of users already.

Our fundraising target for 25% of coin circulation points to a market capitalisation substantially higher than our current one. This is very well justified, given what we are intending to achieve.

Thank you for your input, we're looking forward to hearing any further thoughts.

Dear,

I'm sure new carboncoin will have good market cap. But the initial problem is there are "new" and "old" coin, if the two market are similar I don't see any ICO problems. Ratio 0.75 is good 1 old coin 0.75 new coin and price about USD 0.001 for new coin ICO give market cap (old and new) about 15-16 milion, very nice.

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards

So your feeling is that the new market cap and the old market cap should be similar. Our feeling was to make the new market cap more "fair value" for the proven concept, proven technology, and size of the network we have already. Most ICO's do not begin life with an established network of users already.

Our fundraising target for 25% of coin circulation points to a market capitalisation substantially higher than our current one. This is very well justified, given what we are intending to achieve.

Thank you for your input, we're looking forward to hearing any further thoughts.

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards

Am I understanding it correctly that if I have say 200,000 carboncoins in my current wallet, after the blochchain switch I will be able to convert these coins to the new blockchain and have 200,000 carboncoins on the new one?

Hope the previous reply answers your question. If we go with a 1.4 to 1 ratio your existing 200 000 coins would be exchangeable for ~143 000 new coins

when is the switch happening?

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

Am I understanding it correctly that if I have say 200,000 carboncoins in my current wallet, after the blochchain switch I will be able to convert these coins to the new blockchain and have 200,000 carboncoins on the new one?

We waiting for Carbon coin to ann the exchange ratio, however I doubt it will be 1:1 rate. IMO it's more likely 1 new for 1000 or 10000 old coins. Will make more sense, since they will do ICO before Carbon coin 2.0 is alive.

I think supply don't change. Exchange ratio 1:2 or 1:4, give old carboncoin 25%-50%  weight.

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

We waiting for Carbon coin to ann the exchange ratio, however I doubt it will be 1:1 rate. IMO it's more likely 1 new for 1000 or 10000 old coins. Will make more sense, since they will do ICO before Carbon coin 2.0 is alive.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Hi there

Did I miss anything?

Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I'll probably buy more, it's very good Smiley
Activity: 132
Someone is buying a lot of Carboncoins atm Smiley
All sounds good. However I will stop my Carbon coin shopping spree until I see whitepaper Cheesy

Our custom security feature has been proven by our operations to date. The existing Carboncoin blockchain has been running for well over 3 years now. Our objective of an energy efficient, secure blockchain has been achieved - our objective of a perpetual source of funding for biodiverse forest has not - this will be remedied by our ICO and the subsequent deployment of the new blockchain.

The current blockchain will be run until the new one is completed, tested and deployed. We will also allow a generous amount of time for the switch over to take place.

At current price levels, coins on the current chain present a significant discount to coins on the new chain, to be available through the ICO tokens. Given all of this, Carboncoin is a great place to be right now, and into the future.
wah, global warming doesn't exist. neither does climate change. its always 37 degrees where I live.
Activity: 132
It sounds very good! I am holding my Carboncoins for sure! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: