Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 8. (Read 57424 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I'm sorry but this is looking to be more of the same like Soilcoin. Which is a dead coin

You don't say!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinCrate.net
I'm sorry but this is looking to be more of the same like Soilcoin. Which is a dead coin
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
The completed item is available on the slack channel. We began creating a website to host content as it is completed earlier, found a neat way of doing it through Github.

All being well this should be live tomorrow and we'll put a link here. Thank you for your patience.

Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Grin Grin Grin

They deleted same message that I've posted last night Cheesy Wonder what is so bad about it? Cheesy

No coin/dev with a philosophy of censorship belongs in this space.
Original Dev is selling all his coin on slack right now for super cheap to unload before transition.
Where have you seen dev to be selling coins on Slack? Any proof? I'd like to buy some for cheap

He has been in slack all pissed off that his project is being taken over by a so called democracy but no vote for the change ever took place.  He was doing 100 CARBON for 1 satoshi.

OK, so does it mean that new "dev" don't have access to "Environment" wallet (~600.000.000,00 carbon coins) and with Carbon coin 2.0 they will just take it to them self or will sell it on ICO Huh
The completed item is available on the slack channel. We began creating a website to host content as it is completed earlier, found a neat way of doing it through Github.

All being well this should be live tomorrow and we'll put a link here. Thank you for your patience.

Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Grin Grin Grin

They deleted same message that I've posted last night Cheesy Wonder what is so bad about it? Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Original Dev is selling all his coin on slack right now for super cheap to unload before transition.
Where have you seen dev to be selling coins on Slack? Any proof? I'd like to buy some for cheap
24hr volume on yobit 0 BTC, down from yesterday 0.01 BTC. Anyone who wants to buy for ICO is forced to buy from dev as he keeps wall at 1 sat.
I have it, I have it in my pocket! Everyone that seen it in our "other" channels loved it. But I will not show you, I want to make it right. You know "Grand Opening" style, so yea you wait OK? And for now I can share some random YT "wisdom" video  Roll Eyes

I can see that every one from Slack is excited, daily trade volume skyrocketed! Gj guys, well done.

Slack members generally have already got their coin holdings. We're not doing this to stimulate trade volume - people who want a stake can get one.

They must be very spiritual people I guess. They seen the miracle (white paper) and yet they not going to use that insiders knowledge, to buy more before it's going to da moon? Because who cares about moneeee, it's all for the greater good, for people you know!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi altcoiner555,

I have been around since the very early days, I know the Dev, Chris, junior devs and the rest of the team -  I am happy to answer any questions you may have  - please PM and if you consider it viable feel fee to post our conversation here...

Cheers

Charlie
Ok altcoiner555, seeing as you said please for a change.

Coins were made available for sale on a website by a member of the community. The price was checked to be fair - and as you have been told, the assessment of the fairness of that price was accurate, given that the value has increased substantially since then. As you should know, given that you're clearly trying to assert some expertise, in a sale of anything the vendor is entitled to set the price, and the buyer must agree to the price for the sale to take place. There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

There are currently 30 members in the slack channel, some 20 are new.

The report on the decisions underlying this network has been public since we said it was. It has been written as prior reading for the forthcoming whitepaper and it has been getting a very positive response. We're actually surprised by how many likes we've got on one of our social media channels.

Now, would you please state the nature of your intentions here in full. If your intentions are to harm us there is no reason for us to respond to you. Thanks for your continued interest and good day to you.

"Coins were made available for sale on a website by a member of the community." - Not sure why you are lying about this, web searches show the site carb-e.com was registered to the person described as the "Founder of Carboncoin" and dev is on other forum announcing he set up the site. It's clear from the block explorer that a single individual owns a large amount of the supply spread across multiple addresses and yet you keep claiming no one owns more than 2%. 

As to my intentions, this is due diligence and this is a public forum, you can't expect everyone to take all your claims at face value when the evidence is against it. Surely, you were aware the moment you announced an ICO that greater transparency would be needed and there would be scrutiny?  This forum is full of scams and users here help protect each other. If you are not scamming then there is nothing to worry about, but right now you have been less than forthcoming.
Activity: 108
Ok altcoiner555, seeing as you said please for a change.

Coins were made available for sale on a website by a member of the community. The price was checked to be fair - and as you have been told, the assessment of the fairness of that price was accurate, given that the value has increased substantially since then. As you should know, given that you're clearly trying to assert some expertise, in a sale of anything the vendor is entitled to set the price, and the buyer must agree to the price for the sale to take place. There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

There are currently 30 members in the slack channel, some 20 are new.

The report on the decisions underlying this network has been public since we said it was. It has been written as prior reading for the forthcoming whitepaper and it has been getting a very positive response. We're actually surprised by how many likes we've got on one of our social media channels.

Now, would you please state the nature of your intentions here in full. If your intentions are to harm us there is no reason for us to respond to you. Thanks for your continued interest and good day to you.

I'm afraid I didn't get the idea.
Slack, coin holdings... could you please explain. I've got something like 7mln of Carbon coins in my wallet, do I have to swap them or something? This is a bit weird

We announced that we're planning to launch a new blockchain some time ago, so we can add some features that will make us more effective.

We're going to do an ICO for the new network to make it happen. The swap from old coins to new coins will only be possible when the new chain is up and running.

The existing chain will be maintained until everyone has had a reasonable amount of time to exchange onto the new one.

Right now existing coins can be thought of as a way to get new coins, in addition to the forthcoming ICO token.

Please answer my previous questions about previous token sale via website, how many members are in Slack and why whitepaper is not public.

Slack, coin holdings... could you please explain. I've got something like 7mln of Carbon coins in my wallet, do I have to swap them or something? This is a bit weird

We announced that we're planning to launch a new blockchain some time ago, so we can add some features that will make us more effective.

We're going to do an ICO for the new network to make it happen. The swap from old coins to new coins will only be possible when the new chain is up and running.

The existing chain will be maintained until everyone has had a reasonable amount of time to exchange onto the new one.

Right now existing coins can be thought of as a way to get new coins, in addition to the forthcoming ICO token.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
I have it, I have it in my pocket! Everyone that seen it in our "other" channels loved it. But I will not show you, I want to make it right. You know "Grand Opening" style, so yea you wait OK? And for now I can share some random YT "wisdom" video  Roll Eyes

I can see that every one from Slack is excited, daily trade volume skyrocketed! Gj guys, well done.

Slack members generally have already got their coin holdings. We're not doing this to stimulate trade volume - people who want a stake can get one.

Check out the official Carboncoin forum where there have been zero engagement and only Russian spam posts for months. http://www.carboncointalk.org/index.php/topic,95.0.html

Dev makes zero effort and yet claims he wants to raise dollars through an ICO based on a whitepaper he has released on private channels.

All 5000+ words of zero effort so far. Thank you for reminding about the forum, we do need to sort that out, slack serving us adequately for the time being.

Check out the official Carboncoin forum where there have been zero engagement and only Russian spam posts for months. http://www.carboncointalk.org/index.php/topic,95.0.html

Dev makes zero effort and yet claims he wants to raise dollars through an ICO based on a whitepaper he has released on private channels.
The report has been pleasantly received by many on the channels we put it out on.

This is good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSD2QHXoLP0

Post a screenshot of the number of Slack members.
The report has been pleasantly received by many on the channels we put it out on.

This is good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSD2QHXoLP0

Pages:
Jump to: