Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 19. (Read 57427 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Are you receiving the update emails?

Yes, very informative thanks!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Seriously, who's this c***?

Way to say what we're all thinking Smiley Unfortunately he's shown that he'll keep barking from his little anonymous sub account so we'll keep moderating him. Recommend, as with everyone on this forum who hasn't done it already that you switch his profile to ignore.

Are you receiving the update emails?
I don't see that - why could the coin not have been being distributed among different holders outside of this forum? I found this coin outside of this forum - how do you know differently?

So where are the carbon coin bag holders at?  It sure isn't even their own forums.  It's a ghost town everywhere.

Seriously, who's this cunt?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I don't see that - why could the coin not have been being distributed among different holders outside of this forum? I found this coin outside of this forum - how do you know differently?

So where are the carbon coin bag holders at?  It sure isn't even their own forums.  It's a ghost town everywhere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
And we're only getting started...
User Ownership Venn Diagram

Currently 15.39 Bln coins out of a total of 16 Bln in circulation, the total market cap is $275 000 at 2s

I still like the concept of your coin. Will watch the development with interest.
Activity: 338

Currently 15.39 Bln coins out of a total of 16 Bln in circulation, the total market cap is $275 000 at 2s

Look at the actual transactions and it is obvious that most of the wallets are one of a few different amounts and are owned all by AXIS.  This coin is a scam.  Notice that this so called community isn't here in these forums....

Wow that's really interesting - looking forward to the official announcement when it is ready! I've got quite a bit more than 10M coins so i'll definitely be registering to take part in the organisation too

Great to have you here. Any other questions be sure to send them over
Wow that's really interesting - looking forward to the official announcement when it is ready! I've got quite a bit more than 10M coins so i'll definitely be registering to take part in the organisation too
Nearly! Those wallets still exist and obviously the charity coins are untouched because we don't touch them until we've made some headway with our adoption objectives i.e. until they are valuable enough to make a difference.

In this case we are allowing those approved people who wish to invest in, and share in the profits of, the company that will make carboncoin work in the world, to do so using coins if they have them.

Also if we do decide that 10M coins is the threshold for being considered for a voting right then it would currently cost 0.2BTC to get over on yobit currently. Once the community is formed, it would be  able to vote on increasing the number of voting rights as required - and there will be defined rules about abdication.

We will also be offering considerable advantages to those who invest using Carboncoin

So like it was with the charity wallet and the other devoted wallets you guys had back when you did the community takeover?

That's a great idea! Will it be an equity structure? I mean, will it be possible to own shares in the organisation?

Yes it will, we are going to be doing our first round of fundraising imminently. Our structure will allow for profits to be shared amongst investors but everyone will have the same say in the leadership regardless of how wealthy they are.

We will also be offering considerable advantages to those who invest using Carboncoin

Carboncoin and Bitcoin are the only two currencies I own, looking forward to news of the new organisation structure which I would like to be a part of if possible

That's awesome, thank you for your support! We are still hashing out the final details of the structure but it's getting close.

At this stage we can certainly say that persons holding 10M Carboncoin or more will be eligible to apply for a vote on organisational decisions, and it may be the case that this number is lower depending on how much participation we see

That's a great idea! Will it be an equity structure? I mean, will it be possible to own shares in the organisation?
I haven't heard about the coin. The community expects.

We had our genesis block just over three years ago. Our idea is to provide a version of bitcoin that matches the security, without the energy usage and then to go one better and fund planting trees (or biodiverse forest ecosystems, when we get large enough) so that we have a positive impact on the world
Carboncoin and Bitcoin are the only two currencies I own, looking forward to news of the new organisation structure which I would like to be a part of if possible

That's awesome, thank you for your support! We are still hashing out the final details of the structure but it's getting close.

At this stage we can certainly say that persons holding 10M Carboncoin or more will be eligible to apply for a vote on organisational decisions, and it may be the case that this number is lower depending on how much participation we see
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
MINEX team
I haven't heard about the coin. The community expects.
Activity: 407
Hope everyone has had a good start to the year. We've got some news forthcoming about our real world structure - all along this has been about how to apply the bitcoin technology in the real world to do the most good with it.

There are some very interesting organisation structures we have been looking at as most useful for us to carry our work forward and we're quite close to a decision on what form best suits us and our objectives.

Stay tuned for some content about this years tree planting activities also.
Troll posts deleted. Network ok
Pages:
Jump to: