Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 25. (Read 57427 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
looks like not being delisted anymore, at least the banner over the logo has been removed! Smiley sorry dimy

That is good!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
looks like not being delisted anymore, at least the banner over the logo has been removed! Smiley sorry dimy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Anyone else having trouble getting their wallet sync'd?   Huh
Some bad news from C-cex.com:

"Important news:

The following coins will be removed on 10.12.2015 if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC:

CarbonCoin [CARB] +++

Those coins retreival after the removal date will not be possible."

We need to trade more so it doesn't get delisted!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 108
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
First products are starting to appear at the Carboncoin marketplace over on carbonshopper.com - have a look https://carbonshopper.com/M_MarketOverview.jsp
Swisscex , Comkort & Allcrypt need removing and C-cex (BTC/LTC/DOGE/NXT/USD) needs adding on carboncoin.cc - Exchanges.

I see we have a belligerant  Grin

The site rework will contain updated information. We are nearly ready to release it
legendary
Swisscex , Comkort & Allcrypt need removing and C-cex (BTC/LTC/DOGE/NXT/USD) needs adding on carboncoin.cc - Exchanges.

I see we have a belligerant  Grin
Hang in there EAC :-)

Great concept, Great future

Thanks but are you talking about EAC or CARBON?

Doh! Both actually.

Ha well thank you for the Carboncoin part!

Things looking positive, website revamp underway with some new explainer content, and made some real headway on our mobile solutions recently too - simply waiting for some forbidden fruit to catch up with its administration. Will be announced on Carboncointalk first when it's live.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Doh! Both actually.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Activity: 108
Can people please stick a 0.1 btc (or whatever you can afford) to the hosting of the https://chainz.cryptoid.info/carbon/ block explorer because it's very good!

We've got an IOS wallet for iphones/ipads due in weeks and the development wallet will be covering it - good to keep a some coins back for future projects, any contributions greatly appreciated

The BTC address for the hosting is

1ABNUwwLrLZ4oW6937ReGsDPNkwxuvuh2f

Thank you!
woowzers Carbon is lookin mighty good on C-cex!!!! Dimmie must be shittin his pants!! Smiley Smiley

Looking good! Hehe, I guess Dimmie is crying Smiley
legendary
woowzers Carbon is lookin mighty good on C-cex!!!! Dimmie must be shittin his pants!! Smiley Smiley
Someone hit us with the most hashpower we've had yet and successfully achieved wasting a great deal of electricity

Lots of new metrics about just what impact we are having to the planet out today: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34134366

Been saying it for a while now!
legendary
blocks moving slowly
I boxed up my mining rig when I moved. hadn't given it much thought as I"ve only really been dabbling in CPU coins recently. looks like I sold my Carboncoins about a year ago. Time to get back in, though

Great to have you back!
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
I boxed up my mining rig when I moved. hadn't given it much thought as I"ve only really been dabbling in CPU coins recently. looks like I sold my Carboncoins about a year ago. Time to get back in, though
Pages:
Jump to: