Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA): A New Cryptocurrency and More - page 49. (Read 50369 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In fact, investors are choosing the ADA for their investment decisions. This means that the ADA community is strengthening day by day. But want to grow and compete in the market, ADA technology must constantly improve and have many new features and applications. Attention to security is always something special to the ADA!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
ADA still a buy...

shit i hope the bulls return so this can fly to $1+ USD....noooo reason it can't or doesn't.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Do you live in Rwanda? If so, join our new Cardano Community Meetup group based in Kigali today! Samuel hopes to host regular meetups with you, the community. https://t.co/PU53NekgEw
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
The Cardano community group in Vancouver, Canada has been reestablished by community member, Frank! Join the group and RSVP to their first casual meetup happening today! https://www.meetup.com/tr-TR/Cardano-Blockchain-Vancouver-Community/events/255299596
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Cardano still needs time to get the targets which developer has set but fortunately this has nothing to do with price. When next altcoin season will be reinstalled this market will also explode following the trend. Big investors put their money in sound projects which are building future and this was actually the reason that ADA saw $1.30 price approximately.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Cardano Foundation is excited to share the Long Finance Autumn Conference on Smart Ledgers and Risk where three papers from our Distributed Futures research program will be launched. Event details can be found here: https://www.longfinance.net/events/forthcoming-events/long-finance-autumn-conference-2018-smart-ledgers-and-risk/
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Ada superI I don’t think that Cardano today has competitors in many areas. But as for the demand for these technologies, then of course they seemed too early. I think that only true professionals can give such a handicap to competitors. Everything will be, but not soon, that's for sure.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
This project is likely to change the world for the better, because the goal is to create a new local economy.
Cardano presents a democratic model which means it will make any project evolve.

Yeah i like the cardano project but for some reason all this great features does not reflect on price, i know it shouldn't be all about the monetary value only but lets face, ada has lots more to offer than most other project, yet they perform better interms of price,
In any case, i guess long term investors won't bother about this short term gains Grin so i let it rest and let technology speak for itself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project is likely to change the world for the better, because the goal is to create a new local economy.
Cardano presents a democratic model which means it will make any project evolve.
Merit: 250
Cardano Foundation's latest newsletter is out! Read it here: https://t.co/5ESvfRWUaX
And if you aren't subscribed to it already, you can do so at https://t.co/H40Jf2JjrU
Merit: 500
Our community member, Philippe @philpa6 creates wonderful videos that help breakdown new information from the Cardano project. His latest video goes through the latest roadmap update! Watch it here: https://youtu.be/pSsQlMPvJUg
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
When $1?
When $10?

To be honest i keep asking myself the same question, when will ada show some good movement in price again, frankly, i think ada is the worst hit of all in this bear market, imagine coin that was $1+ now drop to the extent of $0.08 at current price,   

i mean with so much praises about ada technology i don't expect it to be this low, other project that don't come to per with ada technologically are within $0.6- $0.7 range, it is very unlikely to see the price this low, am just grateful i didn't follow the "hodl" slogan, otherwise, i would have been rektttttttt Grin

Agreed with you that is really shocking for those investors who entered at more high price and nobody was expecting it will drop to this level around $0.06 but now it is recovering. I hope so in next phase we will see be back on attractive price.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
When $1?
When $10?

To be honest i keep asking myself the same question, when will ada show some good movement in price again, frankly, i think ada is the worst hit of all in this bear market, imagine coin that was $1+ now drop to the extent of $0.08 at current price,   

i mean with so much praises about ada technology i don't expect it to be this low, other project that don't come to per with ada technologically are within $0.6- $0.7 range, it is very unlikely to see the price this low, am just grateful i didn't follow the "hodl" slogan, otherwise, i would have been rektttttttt Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
When $1?
When $10?
legendary
Atleast someone can see that there is no amount of positive news that can push up the price,the market has so far seen so much positive news but the market is stagnant,the crypto market now need an influx of new money not news

Even if ADA is to be listed in coinbase,this will not shift the status of the market,people will withdraw their money in their positions to chase the ADA ride then dump again for profit so that they can go buy back into their previous coins.

Well CoinBase listing did push ETC's value to $20 from $15, so it's not like that listing at CoinBase won't have any effect on ADA (but I do agree with you that it won't have much of an effect right now, so it'd be better if it gets listed later when the whole market is in a better condition). But I'm pretty sure that CoinBase will wait for ADA to get more functional before putting it up on the exchange, they'll wait for Proof-of-Stake and Decentralization (which is planned for Q1, 2019).
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Atleast someone can see that there is no amount of positive news that can push up the price,the market has so far seen so much positive news but the market is stagnant,the crypto market now need an influx of new money not news

Even if ADA is to be listed in coinbase,this will not shift the status of the market,people will withdraw their money in their positions to chase the ADA ride then dump again for profit so that they can go buy back into their previous coins.
legendary
IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project

The Rust project operates in tandem with the Cardano settlement layer, which is written in the Haskell programming language, a rigorous programming language used for mission-critical applications and protocols. Rust is a lightweight, portable, and fast programming language, that is compatible with web, iOS, and Android platforms and popular with third-party developers.

The Rust project plans to expand the programming languages offered, to include languages such C and Javascript.

IMO, this is big. There're not many Haskell-friendly programmers around, and this Rust project can help programmers build whatever they want on Cardano using C & Javascript. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
September 29, 2018, 10:54:27 PM
One of Cardano's advances is not having "hard forks" that separate the population / user base as mentioned. They have soft forks that are like above air updates like apples. Updates are selected and require 51% of the user base to approve which updates will be applied. Have a ZERO that supports ADA balance.
Pages:
Jump to: