Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA): A New Cryptocurrency and More - page 48. (Read 50369 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
legendary
Trezor Model T (Version 2.0.8 [est 29.10.2018])

>Cardano support

Source: https://wiki.trezor.io/Roadmap

Seems like official support for Cardano from the Trezor Wallet is coming up tomorrow (29th October, 2018).
Today is the first of November.
How about the real result of the promised release from Trezor Wallet (official support for Cardano)?

Well, you can use Trezor (+ADA) right now with Cardano Model T through https://adalite.io/app (an update of firmware from https://beta-wallet.trezor.io/ will be required though).
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
No matter how some skeptics say there, I believe in this project, and the fact that it can really become very strong in the future and bring us good profits.
legendary
Trezor Model T (Version 2.0.8 [est 29.10.2018])

>Cardano support

Source: https://wiki.trezor.io/Roadmap

Seems like official support for Cardano from the Trezor Wallet is coming up tomorrow (29th October, 2018).
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is accumulation and consolidation time on what everyone is agree so I see it vital time because after next rally cheaper coin will be become past thing just like now if we look at the start of last year's prices. It is bitter reality that prices of every coin/tokens have fallen badly but in comparison to last years there are still few times up. Every coming year is getting better and better for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
One more day passed, in the meantime, I will try accumulating more Cardano without affecting on the momentum of this one.
Hope that the Mr.Market will give me chance to buy more cheap Cardanos.
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy

Cardano [ADA] announces the Rust project and expands its workforce

The Cardano [ADA] cryptocurrency has evidently gone through a hectic week with a good number of bullish and bearish trends leaving an impression of a typical unstable cryptocurrency.

Though the week has a left a lot to be desired as far as stability is concerned, the cryptocurrency’s market cap has been a spark of optimism and hope. With the market cap consolidating to a commendable $1.17 billion below the revered Litecoin (LTC), which is placed on the 7th position by Coinmarketcap.

The cryptocurrency also had a cause to rejoice on the 23rd when when Trezor announced that they were backing ADA along with three other crypts, Stellar Lumens, Monero and Ripple were announced as additional digital coins.

Read more...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I have read this article and appreciate your efforts to bring it in light here as well. I don't agree with everything is written in this because there is lot of room to grow for quality projects like Cardano to get its piece of pie from future's economy. We need not think negative for Bitcoin in order to wish good for other project as that is symbol of trust and whole economy is standing on the feet of Bitcoin. China can do nothing to Bitcoin as mining is becoming decentralized more and more everyday but Cardano will appear as important player on stage for sure.
legendary
An interesting article published at Weiss:

What might happen if China declared war on Bitcoin?

https://weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/news/might-happen-china-declared-war-bitcoin-1547

Something you'll definitely find interesting in it if you're a supporter of Cardano! Wink

Would it give competing cryptos like EOS, NEO and Cardano more room to grow?

Proof-of-Stake (PoS) coins like EOS, NEO and Cardano would be among the main beneficiaries.

Reason: They use PoS mining, which mostly addresses these issues:

First, PoS ledgers make “miners” and “token-holders” one and the same. As a result, you will never see a situation in which one side owns the currency while an opposing side secures it.

Second, transactions are final and cannot be reversed. This is achieved with what’s called “Byzantine Fault Tolerance.” Thus, even if a malicious actor could acquire the computing power to attack the network, they would still not be able to rewrite the history of the ledger. Yes, they could break in. But to no avail because they would be unable to steal a darn thing.

So Proof-of-Stake cryptos could be among the beneficiaries of any sovereign-nation threat to Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
The market looked at the issue and basically shrugged its shoulders for like 3 seconds and then moved on. The way I see it. the problem was already dealt with by informing the community that parsons was a detriment to ADA's future and that IoHK will take over the reigns of many of the foundation's responsibilities. I don't know if parsons will fight but at this point, with IoHK AND Emurgo moving forward, the CF is basically a zombie entity.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I will say cold storing or long term holding doesn't mean to not look at the development. When you hold any coin should remain in touch to be on the same page with the team. Though here isn't the cause but sometimes swaps or changes type steps are taken and people are left behind. Not everyone is tracking GitHub but simply social media give you access to many things. Cardnao is being developed steadily and things are on time as you can see those two posts from above.
legendary
IOHK have released Daedalus 0.11.1 and Cardano 1.3.1! Daedalus 0.11.1 has a couple of fixes to known issues. Read the details on this release here:

https://forum.cardano.org/t/iohk-is-pleased-to-announce-the-release-of-daedalus-0-11-1-and-cardano-1-3-1/17011

I think that this coin can be safely bought for long-term storage.
I see that the project is not developing very rapidly, but it is very stable.

Have you even bothered to follow Github activities of Cardano even a bit? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Cardano 1.3.1 came out today. Now on to the next release.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Slowness is the core feature.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Dev team is still very active they are working behind scene and they are developing some great features to make it best platform. I also agreed with you this is good decision to keep this as long term investment it will get more value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
legendary
Charles Hoskinson: Cardano Foundation Not Executing ‘On Many of Its Core Responsibilities and Duties

https://cryptopanic.com/news/3330822/Charles-Hoskinson-Cardano-Foundation-Not-Executing-On-Many-of-Its-Core-Responsibilities-and-Duties

That's in coverage everywhere today:

Even though Cardano has IOHK & Emurgo, but still, loss of Cardano Foundation is nothing to cheer on. Mr. Michael Parsons is trying to ruin the whole foundation.

If you're a Cardano supporter, I'd suggest you sign the following petition:

https://www.change.org/p/cardano-community-lets-liberate-the-cardano-foundation-suspected-to-be-hijacked-paralyzed-by-its-chairman?recruiter=775965802&
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Just enjoy and keep accumulating while it is available in these prices. Daily volume's consistency is enough to understand what is going on behind the scene without showing direct impact on prices. Whenever next rally will start ADA will be among first movers with sharp rise. No one is worried over its lower price because even small number of people are active here but they fully understand the project.
Pages:
Jump to: