Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA): A New Cryptocurrency and More - page 46. (Read 50393 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
1.4 is out today. Congratulations and a heartfelt thanks to the amazing team that worked tirelessly to get this update out before Christmas https://iohk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013915513 Cardano's best days are ahead of it .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
IOHK has just announced the release of Cardano 1.4, the most significant update for Cardano yet! Read more here: https://t.co/eUGNfHIPpR

It's brilliant idea to keep engage the dev team to develop useful features to make this platform user friendly and bring more comfort to this place. I hope soon we will get more variety of wallets instead of only one sometimes it bring terrible experience. Some kind of web wallet will bring more exposure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
IOHK has just announced the release of Cardano 1.4, the most significant update for Cardano yet! Read more here: https://t.co/eUGNfHIPpR
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Cardano is the project where real efforts are being to solve existed issues in this space. I have seen support from independent experts those have blockchain knowledge for ADA on various channels. This update is good and going to restore not only confidence in holders but also encouraging them to keep sticking with the project. Whenever market will change the trend ADA will be among top gainers for sure.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
End of Year Update for Cardano by Charles Hoskinson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqz1xXM3KL0

...and surprisingly, it unveils the brand new face of Charles:

Grin

I am quite sure this update will boost the confidence of the community they are very active and future plan is really solid. I hope it won't remain on low price for long time soon it will reach on more higher place.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
End of Year Update for Cardano by Charles Hoskinson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqz1xXM3KL0

...and surprisingly, it unveils the brand new face of Charles:

Grin
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
This is some *extremely* neat work by IOHK - The Plutus Playground:

https://prod.playground.plutus.iohkdev.io/

still counting down to alt bull market..................................................................and for ADA to fucking fllllllyyyyyy

how this coin under $1 is beyond me!

oh well, just buy more!  Cheesy

I think the question would be "how this coin manage to fall so heavily from $1 to $0.028" at the time of this post,  while other coin with less tech are somewhere between $0.3 - $0.4 respectively, to be honest am surprise to see ada this freaking low, for those who believe in the technology this is good time to stock up.

I think you all should stop looking at ADA's graph and start looking at Cardano's Github. Soon ADA's graph will follow the activity rate of Github. Wink

It is very impossible not to look at the graph because this is what 99% of the crypto community are concerned about, same applies to btc, people are highly concerned about the graph rather than technicalities, but untill ada has a working product only github won't make a difference. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
If I am asked to choose which coin I should buy now, then Cardano is my answer. Instead of investing in a coin that is not clear in direction and only aims as a pump / dump.

And why do you need to take Cardano? They don’t even have a finished product, just like EOS, they just promise to do something
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
If I am asked to choose which coin I should buy now, then Cardano is my answer. Instead of investing in a coin that is not clear in direction and only aims as a pump / dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
still counting down to alt bull market..................................................................and for ADA to fucking fllllllyyyyyy

I think the question would be "how this coin manage to fall so heavily from $1 to $0.028" at the time of this post,  while other coin with less tech are somewhere between $0.3 - $0.4 respectively, to be honest am surprise to see ada this freaking low, for those who believe in the technology this is good time to stock up.
Even if it goes more down from here with bitcoin continuous falling, Holders of ADA will not be worried too much because they know this is one of the coin which will 100% grow in future.
legendary
This is some *extremely* neat work by IOHK - The Plutus Playground:

https://prod.playground.plutus.iohkdev.io/

oh well, just buy more!  Cheesy

I think the question would be "how this coin manage to fall so heavily from $1 to $0.028" at the time of this post,  while other coin with less tech are somewhere between $0.3 - $0.4 respectively, to be honest am surprise to see ada this freaking low, for those who believe in the technology this is good time to stock up.

I think you all should stop looking at ADA's graph and start looking at Cardano's Github. Soon ADA's graph will follow the activity rate of Github. Wink
legendary

I've been looking at this coin for a long time. Bought some coins a month ago. Now the price has gone even lower. I hope that this is temporary,the bottom rarely gets caught.

This is very good opportunity for those who believe in this tech and aware of the ability of the team. I also would like to recommend to buy more as much we can afford to keep hodl for next few months. Soon this will start recovering even news are very positive.
legendary
This current price is temporary phase but finding out bottom isn't very hard in this mix up of bearish plus uncertain environment from which crypto market is passing currently. If it was just bearish wasn't hard to reach out at bottom but every day changing situation which is creating volatility is real problem this time. ADA is same important and great coin as it was then when it was above $1 nothing change except its price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I've been looking at this coin for a long time. Bought some coins a month ago. Now the price has gone even lower. I hope that this is temporary,the bottom rarely gets caught.
legendary

Are you even taking the "market-cap" of those coins in consideration? ADA is still on 10th rank by total marketcap; not sure which coins you're referring to.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

oh well, just buy more!  Cheesy
Activity: 868
PlutusFest is finally here! Today, we will have a full day of presentations with IOHK’s scientists and engineers about Plutus and Marlowe, programming languages for smart contracts on the Cardano blockchain. Follow along with us on our livestream link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8QXq0Jrgow&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Cardano Testnet Release

IOHK is pleased to announce the release of the Cardano testnet, where developers and end users of Daedalus wallet can explore new features before they are deployed on the mainnet.

Using the testnet benefits both IOHK’s engineers and third-party developers. Users can use test tokens to experiment with the existing system and learn how to use upcoming features with no risk of losing funds and with no cost. IOHK will receive feedback from users which allows us to deploy improvements to the testnet ahead of the mainnet launch.

For more details, please see the Cardano testnet website: https://testnet.iohkdev.io/cardano

The Cardano testnet has been released with Cardano 1.4, which consists of Daedalus 0.12.0 and Cardano SL 2.0.0. This release includes a new wallet backend with new v1 API, as well as wallet data migration. Please see full release notes here. This release will be deployed on the Cardano mainnet when testing is complete.

Team IOHK

Source: https://forum.cardano.org/t/cardano-testnet-release/18354

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: