Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 14. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
It’s a 3rd generation cryptocurrency which was famous among youngsters in JAPAN. Cardano, which was created by the development company IOHK, is an infrastructure that supports the token called ADA. The CEO of IOHK is Charles Hoskinson, the co-founder of Ethereum. Expected to be price go upto this year $5 minimum and maximum upto $10.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I would invest. ADA is a good altcoin will raise hard in the end of year. ADA is the only cryptocurrency which is developed according to scientific philosophy and with the help of different leading developer and engineers from the globe so it’s technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability.
it seem looks bright in the future, it so good for take profit because maybe the price in the future increase price
ussually when mother of crypto that bitcoin is to the moon like now, i think altcoin include ADA will follow
Activity: 253
I heard a lot that the ADA project is likely to be a pretty good future. But until now I have not invested in this project. I heard that this month is likely to be the best month for the ADA project. I just monitor first, because yesterday also there is no capital for investment in this project. Though very seductive, and indeed potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I would invest. ADA is a good altcoin will raise hard in the end of year. ADA is the only cryptocurrency which is developed according to scientific philosophy and with the help of different leading developer and engineers from the globe so it’s technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability.
Activity: 80
Yes it's a good choice. You can visit their website to see what technology are they offering. From this you can get an idea about their future…
If you are interested to buy ADA You can visit Coin switch .co for best rates.
Activity: 78
My personal opinion is that Cardano’s future looks bright and it can solve some problems better than its competitors. It seems that every year new potential cryptocurrencies arrive that try to make things better than previous ones. Because of the whole team, they have a huge knowledge, background, and know-how about the industry. Even though we are talking about the decentralization and other similar stuff, the team behind the cryptocurrency still has the biggest impact on how the coin will develop.
Activity: 89
Cardano is mostly a competitor to the Ethereum Project. But if the team finished the ground tech of the underlaying Blockchain, Cardano will offer a better and high scalable platform for smart contracts and many other usecases. Cardano will also deliver much higher tps.
Activity: 87
Yes, it is profitable as it can be seen from the difference since its release and today’s market cap which is just of few months. It has billions of difference now. It’s gradually increasing and will soon go up and may also take over other cryptocurrencies in near future.
Activity: 71
Cardano is the only cryptocurrency which is developed according to scientific philosophy and with the help of different leading developer and engineers from the globe so it’s technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability. At the moment, ADA is 7th cryptocurrency in market. I think you could invest in ADA for long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Probably can be said cardano platfotm is not inferior to other platforms such as eth or neo, but I think the community is more influential on the price of a coin. Hopefully this year cardano's turn up to the moon.
Activity: 89
I would also say that potentially yes.
Cardano is “3rd generation” cryptocurrencies and is supposed to solve problems that other ones weren’t able to solve good enough.
On the other hand, it’s still so new that it’s hard to say how it will be turn out to be in the long run.
Activity: 87
Yes, I have invested in ADA because:
Cardano is the next generation cryptocurrency.
Cardano is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson, and has been developed to compete directly with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Cardano aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party, which:
1. Reduces fees that exchanges charge
2. Allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain
3. Removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies
Activity: 85
Yes this is the right time to buy Cardano and If you want to know about any Altcoin from where to buy it, then visit CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Definitely. This is one of the most solid project in 2018. All star team are working on an awesome project.
copper member
Activity: 308
in ado you need to invest in a long time, it is a coin based on the 3rd generation blockchain definitely waiting for its success, you just have to wait
Activity: 79
Cardano (ADA) is considered a 3rd-generation blockchain/cryptocurrency since it is designed with the benefit of hindsight. The team understands the problems facing current blockchains - scalability, interoperability, and governance - so they built the entire Cardano protocol from the ground up to tackle these issues. That fact alongside its stellar research oriented team is why so many people in the crypto world are optimistic about the Cardano project. I actually spent some time to do a deep dive into this project and break it all down into the Pros AND Cons of Cardano.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I think ADA is the most potent and most developed altcoin in 2018 and for the future, for that I buy ADA when it costs $ 0.15 and now the price has reached $ 0.3 I will hold ADA for a very long time and I sure if the ADA will reach $ 5 - $ 10 in the future
Activity: 73
Cardano is a quality project . Its market value is ranked seventh , now . its team consists of many scientists , including the co-founder of ethereum . many people think that it will go beyond ether in the near future
Activity: 168
I believe they recently announced a partnership with the Ethiopian government. If so, this is very bullish. They are also led by the Ethereum cofounder Charles Hoskinson. I think ADA has a bright future.
Activity: 84
The Cardano project is a very promising project, it is a very evolving project among platforms. There is a lot of talk about this project, so you should also read about it, but it would be better to buy a few coins at once.
Pages:
Jump to: