Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 10. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Yeah i saw this crypto doing well in the cryptomarket or exchange. So i bet there will be a bright future ahead of this crypto and something that is promising. Anyway aside from.cardano there are other good crypto out there also that could be able to show a good volatility and a good market price raise in the near future.
Actually there is many good coins and this cardano is ahead because of huge adoption. Have a good fundamentals and backed with the great minds of its team. For long term Ada is very promising that it would bring such great big value i bought this time at the dip and to wait until bull run for alts goes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Yeah i saw this crypto doing well in the cryptomarket or exchange. So i bet there will be a bright future ahead of this crypto and something that is promising. Anyway aside from.cardano there are other good crypto out there also that could be able to show a good volatility and a good market price raise in the near future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Probably can be said cardano platfotm is not inferior to other platforms such as eth or neo, but I think the community is more influential on the price of a coin. Hopefully this year cardano's turn up to the moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
How close is Cardano to releasing a main net of the software?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
After updating segodneshny news, I dont see that the development of advanced PoS to delegate at least 1%. She was at a level of 75% and has remained. Maybe someone will tell what the team has done in 1 month?
Activity: 98
I think that Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It looks like altcoin is very popular in korea, with a market capitalization of more than $ 7B and daily transactions over 3% market cap. I think besides the large amount of supply, this altcoin has everything it needs to be equivalent to ethereum.
Activity: 154
Cardano is an ambitious altcoin with a very promising development team. It's a cheap price to make this coin very potential, but to note is this coin also has a very large supply.
Activity: 37
I have cardano, I bought it because of this ambitious coin the price is still relatively cheap and potential to grow in the future. But I think its large supply is likely to be a major obstacle to growth.
Activity: 26
Cardano will the good project without future. I don't understand who is Cardano users at the moment. NEO and Ethereum more popular than Cardano and I don't see that Cardano team try to improve this situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Although I'm not a fan of the ADA, I see the potential of it in the future. I have a team that specializes in analyzing and evaluating very accurate altcoin. Recently, they have been talking about ADA a lot and the ADA is considered a very potential altcoin in 2020.
If you trust it, buy and hold in the long run. You will get a lot of money after a waiting period. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
cardano is a very promising coin and it’s future is very bright. And we see cardano market cap is $ 8 billion. And I think cardano is a undervalue coin.ada price hit $2 in near future so i believe this is right time to invest in ada.
Activity: 294
I saw the ADA coin was ranked top of the altcoin ranks. I think there is a chance and a pretty good future. but I do not really learn it because I think there are many other altcoins that can make a profit. yes, i opted for the cheaper altcoin.
Activity: 36
cardano may be in the top three in the future?
Activity: 420
Cardano (ADA) has performed brilliantly in the past month. Remember last year's xrp. Cardano is repeating the 2017 XRP story. Now investing in ADA is a very good choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Cardano (ADA) is no doubt one of the most promising coins in the cryptospace. The project is good and the team behind it great. I got some few of the tokens in my portfolio and I know its future is bright.
Activity: 224
Yes, I intend to invest ADA this year. While the price of ADA is still cheap I want to invest with it and hold it in the long run. I think, ADA has good prospects in future crypto lands, and crypto also has the potential to continue to grow in price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
If I were to invest in Cardano I would wait just a little bit more.  I want to make sure it is at a floor and would rather get it on the bounce up and miss a bit than mistime the floor.  Buy weakness, sell strength and all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
If we evaluate the prospects of ADA 2018-2020, the following factors speak in favor of their future growth:
1. The Cardano project will soon begin operating under the jurisdiction of the main financial market regulators. Thus, the ADA and all cryptocurrency based on the Arduino platform application will be released soon in the legal field.
2. Cardano technology is an order of magnitude higher from the technology of the most popular systems at the time – Bitcoin and Ethereum, and therefore – has no less chance of development than the listed systems.
3. Cardano's project team includes experienced programmers and marketers, as well as major Asian investors.
4. Ada coins occupy the 7th position in the world market in terms of their capitalization, which only increases their investment attractiveness.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
yes ,i buy 50k in the crash market , per coin $0.26 ,maybe i am late ,but i think ADA is a coin i am going to invest in now, i think the coin is going to do well, i can see that it has good liquidity on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: