Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 9. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I bought Ada as a long-term investment and will hold for at least 1 years. If developers implement all written roadmaps, prices will fly high.
Bought this also last month though at its current price it is -20% on my portfolio but if the downtrend continue planning to add few hundreds more I'm confident fhat by end of this year  its price may atleast 1$ once roadmap is will executed
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Cardano is one of my favourite coins. Solid project with a great prospective ahead. The price now is lower than the real value in my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes, Cardano is a good coin with great potential.  If you have money, it's worth investing in it.

I do not see the point of buying this coin when it already has capitalization is high. This is an expensive coin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Yes, Cardano is a good coin with great potential.  If you have money, it's worth investing in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Cardano is the only cryptocurrency which is developed according to scientific philosophy and with the help of different leading developer and engineers from the globe so it’s technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability. At the moment, ADA is 7th cryptocurrency in market. I think you could invest in ADA for long term.
Activity: 112
In the afternoon, the price of Cardano fell by 15%.  Now it has grown by 8%.  I advise you to invest now while the price is not too high.
Activity: 125
I'll invest in Ada, and as a beginner, I've been focusing on ADA for a long time. Ada as a private currency, I think the future will develop very well, very valuable investment.
Activity: 151
For me, Cardano is a very good investment coin for a long time.  Many people believe and invest in this coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Cardano is an interesting coin that surprised a lot last year.I am thinking about investing some money in it,but a little bit later,durung next correction.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
I bought Ada as a long-term investment and will hold for at least 1 years. If developers implement all written roadmaps, prices will fly high.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think ADA has every chance of reaching a price of $ 1 in the future. The project met a lot of criticism and accusations in the hype, but as it turned out the project is promising.
Activity: 171
Now the price for Cardano is 0.25 $.  This is very good value for buying coins.  I think by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 107
Cardano (Ada) I have invested a lot of money I look like a good coin but I do not think it will be like a NEO or Ethereum but of course it is not certain that it is not rising and we are experiencing an explosion in two days coinler.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I invested some money in ADA and now hold. I think it is a very promising project, but I would like them to implement their plans a little faster. I also plan to buy more of their coins.
Activity: 98
I also want to invest in Cardano.  I think the price for this coin will grow several times in a year.  This is a very good coin.
Activity: 126
Yes, this is a good and promising coin.  I advise now to invest in ADA, while the price is still low.

For me its a YES, if you look at the market history you can see that Cardano "ADA" is a good coin to invest because of its positive response in the market and i think it will continue to pump to compete top crypto.
Activity: 119
Yes, this is a good and promising coin.  I advise now to invest in ADA, while the price is still low.
Activity: 10
I invested in it lat year and I am holding it. I have very high hopes for Cardano and think that its price is undervalued at the moment. I suggest to invest in it, because Cardano will boom soon in my opinion.
Activity: 84
I invested in this coin in April 2018. Today my investments brought me a profit, but I did not sell the coin. it seems to me that the price will still go up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I do not believe in cardano. For some reason, this coin does not seem so super-promising, and I do not understand the excitement that has turned around ADA
Pages:
Jump to: