Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 6. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
It take more than 2 years since ico for dev to release ADA coins and which such long time, i things dev team will make ADA become more important to crypto. So the price rise lots, but you can still buy anytime for profit in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Cardano is really perfectly adapted to the conditions of the crypto-currency economy.When the active coin mining begins, the value of the coins will go up dramatically.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
cardano is a second generation blockchain ethereeum that has a lower cost,
I invest in it I do not want to miss anymore,
Activity: 238
Cardano's team is very strong. Plus, they choose a development plan with their community, as far as I know.I believe that this project is for a very long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I bought Ada as longterm investment and im going to hold at least for 1 year. If the developers  implement all written in roadmap, the price will fly very high!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
I invested some ADA coins last year, and I think it is a good project. This platform has great potential for growth.

Cardano is a good investment idea. Now is a good buy opportunity until the price is low. I am quite sure buying the Cardano will prove to be very profitable investment because it is very good and promising project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
cardano(ADA) is  awesome token and community still grow if you belived buy cardano good decision, or if you want to find another coin try to learn REMME(REM)  Token with uniqueness give you access management solution that obsoletes passwords and REM token ready on Idex, have good potential in my opinion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I think that Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.
Activity: 63
I invested some ADA coins last year, and I think it is a good project. This platform has great potential for growth.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
I already invested in ADA.  The project is very worthy and deserves attention.  But at the moment I do not see that the team is actively working on the project.  I do not see major updates.  Therefore, the value of the coin falls.  The prospects for the project in this case depend on the work of the team.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Cardano is a good coin, their project is currently developing and TRAXIA is the first coin created on the current Cardano platform. I invested some ETH there and it's fun to invest in a coin that has a bright future.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
yeah,I have already invested in the ADA. I believe it is a promising coin, and its current price is still very low. It has a lot of room for growth. I am going to hold it for a year.I expect it to bring me a considerable amount of income after one year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I believe Cardano still have a bright future.
They still not at their best price yet.so invest in cardano for long-term is a good option.
Also as we know cardano founder is one of Ethereum founder too.
They have a good background & experience at blockchain.
At peak I think Cardano can reach $2 easily.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Yes cardano has a solid team, although the technology has not been developed by many parties. I was lucky to buy cardano when the price is still very cheap, and I think cardano is still very potential in the future.

Yeah truly solid team and also a solid project and a strong community. Price has been very steady, moving opposite the bear market of the first quarter. Price will still continue to rise especially when bull market returns. I'm betting on cardano to hit it big this 2018.
Cardano is a blockchain built using Haskell programming language, a protocol based on mathematical methods and is also the result of deep research on Blockchain technology and smart contract. This approach makes Cardano unique from other crypto currencies, which uses more 'tried to succeed' approaches. Charles has experience as CEO of Ethereum, so Cardano has advantages in terms of improvements to existing systems.
Activity: 168
Cardano [ADA] listed on Cryptopia
This new was add like a signal to strong growing up for ADA — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/287
It very good. But traders think differently... Down(
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Cardano is a good investment, and behind this project there are smart developers, not for nothing a coin in the top 5 crypto-currencies, now the price has fallen well, perhaps more and we will not see such a price for it.
Activity: 98
Cardano [ADA] listed on Cryptopia
This new was add like a signal to strong growing up for ADA — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/287

Activity: 183
Cardano is a really good and promising coin.  I advise you to invest in this coin for a long term.  And it is better to do it now, while the price has fallen by 5%.
Activity: 101
The Ada (cardano) is very popular because investors' expectation in the world of crypto currencies is high. If you analyze the project and look at its consultants, you can see that it will be valued even more in the future.
I agree.  Cardano is a very promising coin with a larger community and a good team of developers.
Activity: 138
I think that Cardano is now a very good investment coin.  And the price for this coin is less than $ 1.
Pages:
Jump to: