Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano Smart Contracts coming soon? - page 6. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 1
August 13, 2021, 05:49:02 AM
This introduction of smart contracts, once fully announced, will become a big boon for the crypto. I expect to see the price move significantly higher.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
August 13, 2021, 05:44:45 AM
Is this the reason for the latest bump? Frankly, I tend to believe that Cardano has become a model closer to shitblockchains than a currency with a plan and a future, as they are looking for what the market wants and adding it to the protocol.
Many investors may see it as an opportunity to make profit, but I think that if they are forced to give up decentralization in exchange for profits, they will.
In general, I expect that the currency will perform well during this year, but I do not guarantee what will happen in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
August 13, 2021, 05:28:20 AM
If Cardano (ADA) gives birth to smart contracts and if that happens, then Cardano (ADA) will be the concern of many parties, especially companies when they want to launch a project.
The first to be noticed with Cardano are fees and transaction speed.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
August 13, 2021, 05:10:26 AM
Absolutely, Even without there smart contract, Cardano valuation is already can rival top blockchain project and create too much hype by just posting updates and future plans so what's more if they finally manage to launch there very own smart contract. I think many start-up project will build on there blockchain and also tons of existing dapps will gonna attempt to migrate there to benefits on the hype of Cardano. I hope that they can manage a solid security to there code since smart contract are prone to attacks by scammer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 13, 2021, 05:08:16 AM
Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has
privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network. If the cardano smart contract really happens
do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?
Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley

ADA Cardano is an outstanding project no need doubting it, but the team needs to offer something more attractive in order to get more users, that is, I hardly see people talking about what they use ADA coin for or maybe I have not been paying more attention, but the usability of ADA can't be compared with that of Ethereum and Binance, let alone Bitcoin.
However, if they implement a smart contracts, that would be a good strategy and feature, but you can't compare it to Ethereum, remember Ethereum is more or less the king of smart contracts, which the team have perfected over the years, so it will be a hard one being Ethereum rival. As for Bitcoin, the answer is clear, no altcoin can be compared to it. And lastly, if ADA team gets everything right with their forthcoming upgrade, maybe they can rival Binance, although I find it hard to actualize as well.  
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 13, 2021, 05:04:50 AM
Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has
privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network. If the cardano smart contract really happens
do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?
Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley

This news has already been discounted by the market as we see about 10% increase in its price and now it has already hit $2. Cardano Team is continousaly working to develop its network to be a tough competitor of ethereum Network where you will be able to create from smart contracts, DEFIs and many many mores. It is just a mqatter of time when Cardano will become a real rival of Ethereum. i think transactions on cardano network will be much cheaper than ethereum network that would make it attractive for Day traders.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 13, 2021, 04:35:01 AM
This is part of the reason for the acceleration of ADA in recent times, and now we will see they have started to be more active in the ecosystem. Perhaps we will soon see more Cardano based projects again, and right now the signs of the market are also very positive.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 13, 2021, 04:09:52 AM
Cardano is already the top 5 altcoins in coinmarketcap market cap. the existence of smart contracts can certainly make the competition hotter for ETH and BNB who have done it first, but not with bitcoin which will never be replaced at the top of crypto.
I personally can't wait to see the first project using Cardano smart contracts.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
August 13, 2021, 03:54:50 AM
Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: