Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano vs Ethereum vs others - page 2. (Read 1731 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency with real use, ok not the only one but pretty close. A lot of tokens depend on it, 99% of the other coins are useless and have no use, I think people invest too recklessly in ICO's and coins.
I think also like that if ethereum is a coin with real usage. because the usefulness of ethereum is enormous and becomes the main coin point in altcoin that can serve as a global exchange
Activity: 640
August 01, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
I'd like Cardano but hold ETH. Why? Because I think ETH will grow much earlier than ADA. And I will buy more ADA later. This is my plan  Wink And I think ADA is a long-term investment. They have nothing. But ETH is famous and developed strong

basically these two coins bring different technologies and in my opinion both are also very good if invested for the long term. yes obviously ETH earlier created from the ADA is definitely more popularity level known by the community and if you see the concept of the project from ETH will be much in use by users of cryptocurrency. certainly in the future ETH and ADA will be able to provide great benefits and profits for us who hold the coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
August 01, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency with real use, ok not the only one but pretty close. A lot of tokens depend on it, 99% of the other coins are useless and have no use, I think people invest too recklessly in ICO's and coins.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 01, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
I'd like Cardano but hold ETH. Why? Because I think ETH will grow much earlier than ADA. And I will buy more ADA later. This is my plan  Wink And I think ADA is a long-term investment. They have nothing. But ETH is famous and developed strong
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:31:18 PM
Cardano is a very good project, but i would still go for Ethereum. As many ICOs have been using Ethereum platform and many more would do so in future, so it will remain the high potential coin in near future too.

Ethereum is more popular. It has miner support.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
From my point of view, the very potential ETH competitors are EOS and NEO. Because of this both coins have decentralized exchanges and always provide the latest innovations.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:55:06 AM
Cardano is a very good project, but i would still go for Ethereum. As many ICOs have been using Ethereum platform and many more would do so in future, so it will remain the high potential coin in near future too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
They both project very well but their fields are different. I have it for two long periods. I trust both.
Agreed. I made one mistake. I bought ADA on the ATH. If I'd make it now I get much more coins. But it made. And I hope that my knowledge about this project will give me that I wait
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
They both project very well but their fields are different. I have it for two long periods. I trust both.
Activity: 66
June 12, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
for most of the coins, Cardano is doing better than its competitor coins. But as of now, price is dipping along with majority of altcoins.

So it might rise again with other coins?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 10, 2018, 04:43:24 AM
There is no doubt that Ethereum is a more promising coin than Cardano or another, with many tokens that use ETH for transaction costs so ETH needs will continue to increase and this will keep the ETH price going up.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
Between eth and cardano they are equally attractive. Although only on Bittrex & Binance at the end of 2017, Cardano (ADA) has attracted the attention of people due to continuous price hikes. In December 2017, the ADA increased more than x20 times as a competitor of the ethereum
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
My personal opinion is that in the future only they are competitors. Ethereum will be defeated. Foreign NEO and ADA are opponents. Everything else will be defeated.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
June 03, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
There are several factors that differentiate one currency from another and do not necessarily classify it as better, but as the one with the greatest need. So at the present time Cardano has its qualities but unfortunately does not overcomes Ethereum in the matter of necessity, look at the number of ICO made based on Ethereum, this means that corresponding to the demand in relation to their rivals.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?
Cardano is unique in comparison with other digital currency projects for several reasons.
First, it defines itself as a third generation blockchain, meaning that it attempts to solve problems which have plagued its predecessor coins and which have yet to be resolved more broadly across the industry.
Second, cardano is not fully implemented at this stage. It is a project in development, with a network that is not completely deployed.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
May 30, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
Ethereum will always be the best one out of those altcoins, and you need to understand that cardano is not that good enough to be better than it.
NEO is a very good coin too, but it is almost the exact copy of ethereum.
Activity: 798
May 30, 2018, 06:20:41 PM
Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?
competition and crypto comparison is often done, but even if it is compared to eth I believe if eth is still the best, because now eth is still one of the best technologies in crypto than any other competing coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
Currently Ethereum is the best,  its product has mainstream adoption (Compared with the others anyway) People have heard of it as one of the "Big 4 Coins" and its used daily by most crypto enthusiasts in one way of another,

ADA will be a powerhouse in a year or two once the product is fully working etc,

NEO will also do well, its product is tested and improving with new ICO coming out monthly.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
May 23, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
For me, no other altcoins can beat Ethereum. They can copy the name or being compared to it but Ethereum is still the original, the strongest, the most stable and well-planned altcoin of all time. Its developers work hard to make it insusceptible so Ethereum deserve to be in the top 1.
Yes no other altcoins can defeat ethereum existence for long now. I prefer on Ethereum than Cardano because until today ethereum always surpass it's hard time to move the value in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
May 23, 2018, 12:26:01 PM
For me, no other altcoins can beat Ethereum. They can copy the name or being compared to it but Ethereum is still the original, the strongest, the most stable and well-planned altcoin of all time. Its developers work hard to make it insusceptible so Ethereum deserve to be in the top 1.
Pages:
Jump to: