Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano vs Ethereum vs others - page 3. (Read 1731 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
Your opinion on these 2 competitors ? (you also can compare with EOS,NEO,Lisk,Zilliqa).Chinesse IT ministry rated ETH as best blockchain technology you think that some of competitors can surpass ETH in development ?

In my opinion, ethereum is a very good, promising, reliable and innovative altcoin. After of that, my favourite altcoins are NEO and IOTA.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
all < NEO  Cheesy Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 23, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
my opinion is that rightnow is a good chance for us to invest Cardano, more and more experts believe Cardano can be the best opponent to ETH becasue it is born after ETH and has better technologies to defeat ETH in the future so we can invest in Cardano at this moment, andhold until a good time for cardano to rise.

Today all cryptos are good to invest you fund but still we here comparing the smart contract based coins in that aspects ethereum is the best one all the time mate.
Since this cardano is the cheap coin you cannot compare this with the ethereum and all. Because they key idea to show the smart contracts options.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
I choose Ethereum. This is my choice not only because of the Chinese market. Many ISO is now carried out on the basis of Ethereum. The ethereum participates as the main coin on the exchange.
for now it is true that ethereum is still the favorite coin of investors, judging from the volume of purchases in the market is also very high, but Cardano also has potential, it can be said that this Cardano is the successor of ethereum traces
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 23, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
my opinion is that rightnow is a good chance for us to invest Cardano, more and more experts believe Cardano can be the best opponent to ETH becasue it is born after ETH and has better technologies to defeat ETH in the future so we can invest in Cardano at this moment, andhold until a good time for cardano to rise.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
May 23, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
for most of the coins, Cardano is doing better than its competitor coins. But as of now, price is dipping along with majority of altcoins.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
I choose Ethereum. This is my choice not only because of the Chinese market. Many ISO is now carried out on the basis of Ethereum. The ethereum participates as the main coin on the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
At this price https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cardano/usd, best time to enter cardano or not?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
if you want me to sort it out. I include the future and all the times.

1-ETH
2-OMG
3-ADA

footnote: bitcoin is out of the list. because no such comparison can be made. BTC, our Father. SATOSHI, our God.

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 23, 2018, 06:14:10 AM
Ethereum which will always have the highest price compared to other altcoin. Neo, EOS, Lisk, Zilliqa will not be able to replace Ethereum as a platform to create a token. ICO project developers will prefer to choose Ethereum to be a platform unless the developers are from china that will make NEO, EOS as a platform. Cardano still has a cheaper price than EOS, NEO but can be compared with the price of zilliqa because it still has a cheap price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
The Blockchain technology which is best from longer period is Ethereum. As compared to Cardano ,Ethereum had good potential.
The coins which had potential with respect to Ethereum is NEO and Waves. In this year ,we can expect huge raise in the price of Ethereum.
Well ETH is great technology beyond any doubt and the rest of the counterparts are also of good efficiency and have the ability to compete. But it really does not mean ETH will be outdated due to EOS or wave. Both these technologies are not still in a position to pose a threat to ETH. If China tries to alter the market for EOS and promote EOS as compared to ETH, yeah the values of ETH might rise but they will never outdate ETH.
Activity: 59
May 23, 2018, 01:06:57 AM
I think Neo and Eth are competitors, ADA is nothing outstanding!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
ethereum still became an altcoin the best to date. either would be exceeded by altcoin others can not or will not know for sure. but the competition is getting tougher as more and more new altcoin also with a new system. but competitors to see nearest to ethereum is NEO and EOS.
Activity: 966
May 22, 2018, 10:44:46 PM
Ethereum still better than others if ICO with erc20 token a live and still grow up in market, but i think cardano have good potential in the future with IOHK platform and technology
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
Many coins now claim good places in the cryptocurrency market, but especially hence the Ethereum stands out, a good coin with a good future is possible of course.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
This comparation does not make much sense as to when Ethereum is living and its maturation comes from 2 years and in this period its technical characteristic was reformulated and its difficulties are being run at all times. Regarding Cardano I do not have critical opinions about this coin, but in comparison to the supply, where can we find a higher level of market manipulation? We can agree that Cardano may surprise us on the positive and negative side of the matter. In short, competitors for Ethereum are: NEO, QTUM, STRAT, WAVES.

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 22, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
I can't choose the leader so I bought: ETH, Ada and also EOS, NEO, Zilliqa. I think that grow will be all of them.
Activity: 490
May 22, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
i do think ETH is a great altcoin that can be the best in the future but I believe ETH is not unique, there are more altcoins are being made to compete with ETH, and Cardano is the case, team developers of Cardano have said that they made ADA to defeat and replace ETH in the future, it has fixed all the weakness of ETH they said, so i really put my hope on ADA will be the best competitor with ETH in the future.
Activity: 137
May 22, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
ethereum is king.
if they can deliver,... (casper update) then i think there will be not really a way to competet with it.

you need to give your eyes as backup so some other smaller projects,... which are working well.
i would prefere to give a look on zilliqua.

super fast,... and in my point of view. super undervalued.
will be in top 10 in the next 6 month.

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
I think the very potential ETH competitors are NEO and WAVES. both have decentralized exchanges and always provide the latest innovations.

I would probably add EOS to this warm company. Another altcoin that is cool, is OmiseGO. They can all play a great role in the cryptocurrency market in future.
Pages:
Jump to: