Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 17. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 02:36:10 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
April 04, 2019, 01:07:19 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Ada is one of the potential altcoins in cryptoworld, But I sorry to say that it won't gonna happen were ADA will destroy Ethereum in the future.
Ethereum has been stand for 5 years I guess if I am not mistaken. Compare to ADA it is not being useful into any ico project that will arise here in the forum as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 04, 2019, 12:13:19 PM
Why do people think that this seems to be true, but I definitely do not think so. The ADA still today has little influence, such as BTC or ETH, because today they simply have not done anything good in general. That's all I think.
Cardano needs to prove first, it has to deliver some real result like BTC and ETH already did.
I think BNB has bigger chance to destroy ETH than Cardano.
BNB is the new favorites now, of course aside from BTC and ETH, because BNB climb higher even before the bull run, and that gives investors confidence.
precisely.
Cordano can be said to be too far compared to Eth which is definitely a favorite.
whatever the price of ETH is still too strong for other Altcoin.
and that's a fact.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 04, 2019, 05:28:20 AM
Why do people think that this seems to be true, but I definitely do not think so. The ADA still today has little influence, such as BTC or ETH, because today they simply have not done anything good in general. That's all I think.
Cardano needs to prove first, it has to deliver some real result like BTC and ETH already did.
I think BNB has bigger chance to destroy ETH than Cardano.
BNB is the new favorites now, of course aside from BTC and ETH, because BNB climb higher even before the bull run, and that gives investors confidence.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 10:49:12 AM
Activity: 432
April 02, 2019, 05:42:15 PM
This argument keeps showing up. It has really been long since many started to think ada will overtake eth, but what are we still seeing. Ada is no where even closer. I like Ada and it is one of the few coins I have actually invested in but to think it will destroy eth, I don't believe that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 02, 2019, 05:13:12 PM
Maybe or maybe not. They both are platform based project and they have to give hard competition to each other. And at this moment ethereum is the most used and most popular platform. And after ethereum 2.0 announced it again restored it's legacy. In other hand the idea of the cardano is very good. And people are expecting that cardano will eliminate everyone out. But it's still in development stage firm last few years. So we can compare a project which is the most used project with some other project which is not deliver yet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 02, 2019, 04:50:22 PM
Some people all the time think another coin will destroy ethereum or bitcoin. This is not like playing chess, coins don’t make moves to destroy each other. On the other hand i believe that cardano is one of the good ones in crypto market but still ethereum is very strong and promising.
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 02:14:18 PM
When I see this kind of statement, I try not to get deeply involved because this space is wide enough for these projects to thrive and build their respective supportive communities. Each project is open to more development and improvement and just because the one is with new and better features doesn't mean the other can't improve and surpass. ETH is still what the rest looks upto to improve and come up with advanced features. Give respect to this chain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 30, 2019, 01:32:12 AM
You are greatly mistaken, because this simply cannot happen, especially with the opportunities that the ETH and ADA project today have. It looks like some kind of joke and nothing more. This is my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 29, 2019, 11:26:41 PM
Many noobs just imagine what could happen without considering some fact about the market and community commitment to the project ,

I see no reason someone will say ADA will kill ETH but cos of the range it went up then and how it gives them profit is all they think and never consider how it will add value to market and the community , though the transaction time might be faster than that of ETH but does community appreciate using it or they just buy to dump or does it add another thing to market which ETH never did so all these are major thing to consider before concluding what market will reform for.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 29, 2019, 10:37:24 PM
It is still difficult to believe if the cardano is able to destroy ethereum for the future, for now cardano is still under ethereum, as the best altcoin of ethereum is difficult to exceed its superiority, but we also do not know what will happen in the future, whether the cardano is capable of surpassing ethereum or not
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 10:22:24 PM
I have get today cardano raised up to higher price but look how far away between cardano price and eth, eth have raise $150 and cardano only have price $0.1 so how come cardano will destroy ethereum.
Merit: 250
March 29, 2019, 10:08:07 PM
almost everyone who is here certainly believes that cardano cannot destroy ethereum, it is true because the ethereum community is very large, ethereum is also supported by many investors and holders, the ethereum platform is used by many projects, it is difficult for cardano to beat the advantages of ethereum , ethereum will still surpass other altcoins

we say that cardono has better technology compared to ethereum but ethereum uda has become a smartcontract pioneer so that future cardono will not be able to overtake ethereum
it will take long time for cardano to replace ethereum as king of platform.ethereum provide effectiveness and simplicity in smart contract creation.this feature was not provided by cardano.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
March 29, 2019, 10:01:25 PM
almost everyone who is here certainly believes that cardano cannot destroy ethereum, it is true because the ethereum community is very large, ethereum is also supported by many investors and holders, the ethereum platform is used by many projects, it is difficult for cardano to beat the advantages of ethereum , ethereum will still surpass other altcoins

we say that cardono has better technology compared to ethereum but ethereum uda has become a smartcontract pioneer so that future cardono will not be able to overtake ethereum
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 29, 2019, 09:54:10 PM
Gaining more attentions will create more interested support coming from the community, ADA still needs a lots of people to backup the project, while with ETH recent updates community seen more trustful and potentials as usage still being enjoyed by those new projects that's been developed and created using the platforms.

Agree. Relative to Ethereum, ADA has less popularity and adoption within the mainstream world. It's still a cryptocurrency on the works, while Ethereum already provides a working product for the world. On the other hand, Cardano's development team have been working extensively on the project, but they still haven't built a fully-functioning smart contract platform for the masses. It's been nothing but slow progress, while other alternatives have been taking the lead on the market.

In this way, Cardano will never destroy Ethereum no matter what. While there's still improvement for growth in the future, the time may be running out for other alternatives to become a viable option for businesses, companies, and individuals worldwide. Therefore, Cardano will not destroy Ethereum but rather complement it in many ways. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 616
March 29, 2019, 07:46:44 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 29, 2019, 07:23:55 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Cardano and ETH are not on the same page. They don't influence each other in any way and as such I don't think this will ever happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 29, 2019, 07:20:37 PM

I also really like the ADA but it doesn't have a stable foundation. maybe it needs more time to surpass ETH, not now.
with speed, and the good ETH platform is still the number 1 altcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 29, 2019, 07:20:19 PM

I don't think Cardano can beat Ethereum for a while, because Cardano ranking is far away with Ethereum, so even though Cardano can beat Ethereum I am sure it is not easy and requires a long time, so for now I am sure Cardano hasn't been able to defeat Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: