Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 12. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 08:03:32 AM
Lol there was a couple years for Cardano to destroy the ETH, but seems it not happens.. Eth is much more powerful and popular, they are both old and true:)
No, it will never do it. ADA is sure one of the post promising altcoins, but it cannot still compete with Ethereum. ETH is in the greatest demand. It is a "must have" crypto for each trader.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
April 29, 2019, 03:30:25 PM
ETH has been very weak recently and your prediction is quite possible. I've believed in ETH for a very long time but it's starting to disappoint me. I do not like the fact that Vitalik Buterin and his team have ceased to keep their promises and are constantly mistaken in forecasts and updates. If so will and further the ETH collapses and Cardano his overtake!
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
April 29, 2019, 03:24:32 PM
Lol there was a couple years for Cardano to destroy the ETH, but seems it not happens.. Eth is much more powerful and popular, they are both old and true:)
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 02:18:50 PM
Looking behind the owner of Cardano I would say yes it can destroy very easy ethereum but it needs of time. Is a good project for clever investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 02:02:42 PM
Opinions of people are cardinally different, some people say that ADA is our future, some say the opposite, who to believe here is not yet clear, but it is clear that this project enjoys the attention of people.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 01:51:59 PM
That is very brave words but I dont think that Cardano ever distroy Ethereum. It is good, but Eth is always better and always be higher. Second place is deserved.
All of that is just an opinion so that we cannot believe fully, for me this is someone's observation in the Altcoin competition and I don't think Cardano ever interferes with Ethereum. Maybe when Ethereum fell, Cardano took the opportunity to become more advanced in developing his project. Ethereum is not as easy as rivaled and will continue to maintain its position.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 29, 2019, 12:35:03 PM
Cardano ... lol
the community and market has shown coins with no open distro either thru PoW or otherwise
generally struggle to gain traction
promises, thats all that tokens is like so many from 2018 ICO hype days
1200 sats, yupp, right on ETH's tail Tongue

That's certainly true, mate. Most of these projects are simply overhyped without delivering true uses for the mainstream world. Of course, Cardano has been keeping up with its promises so far, but it has been extremely slow in its progress. On the other hand, Ethereum already has a working product which has brought the attention of mainstream startups, businesses, and companies alike. It's no wonder why ETH it's still the number one platform for decentralized applications and ICOs.

Still though, there's a huge potential for Cardano to become a viable competitor against Ethereum in the long term. While there's no way that it could destroy the original smart contract blockchain, it could complement it in many ways. After all, Cardano's Charles Hoskinson worked in Ethereum before, so he knows how exactly a smart contract platform should operate. With a respectable number of developers working on the ADA cryptocurrency, it's hoped that it becomes ranked second to Ethereum in the future.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever ADA will survive alongside ETH in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 28, 2019, 06:40:10 PM
That is very brave words but I dont think that Cardano ever distroy Ethereum. It is good, but Eth is always better and always be higher. Second place is deserved.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
April 28, 2019, 05:49:33 PM
No, Cardano can't destroy Ethereum. Ethereum will destroy Ethereum. It might be through fuckups in coding or the community begins to fracture. The best Cardano can do is catch up to Ethereum's marketcap or size of community.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
April 28, 2019, 05:48:28 PM
The analysis is very interesting. I also believe that since cryptocurrency is still in infancy stage, there could be a surprising possibility of ethereum being overthrown by cardano but its a long shot really and quite unrealistic
OTC
Activity: 196
April 28, 2019, 05:41:21 PM
I really find this hard to believe that Cardano will destroy ethereum. There's no way ethereum can be destroyed.i think Cardano doesn't have what it takes to end ethereum.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 27, 2019, 06:36:14 AM
This is very over optimistic prediction and hope, in so many indicators (marketcap, price in btc or usd) Cardano has been very far below Ethereum. So, how Cardano can beat Ethereum? It's an unequal race.
  • Price: ETH at $156,75 USD vs Cardano at $0,069260 USD
    Marketcap: ETH at $16.589.170.215 USD vs Cardano at $1.795.712.253 USD
Sources:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Activity: 1274
April 27, 2019, 05:46:12 AM
Mati Greenspan has written well rich article but i don't agree with Mati Greenspan opinions no doubt Cardano has huge potential but Ethereum has also huge community.
Activity: 386
April 26, 2019, 09:05:53 PM
I find this hard to believe, Cardano doesn't have what it takes to destroy Ethereum. In the crypto space today, when most people fails to get their hands on Bitcoin they always tend to fall to ETH, owing to its potentials. But same can't be said about Cardano, that is to say ETH has large backers who believes in what the future holds
yes, cardano seems slow in developing, even though their market growth is fairly broad, but ethereum has a larger investment and market. the ethereum community is also bigger, I don't think there is a reason for ethereum to be replaced by the cardano.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
April 26, 2019, 08:58:43 PM
Cardano ... lol
the community and market has shown coins with no open distro either thru PoW or otherwise
generally struggle to gain traction
promises, thats all that tokens is like so many from 2018 ICO hype days
1200 sats, yupp, right on ETH's tail Tongue
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 26, 2019, 08:54:32 PM
I find this hard to believe, Cardano doesn't have what it takes to destroy Ethereum. In the crypto space today, when most people fails to get their hands on Bitcoin they always tend to fall to ETH, owing to its potentials. But same can't be said about Cardano, that is to say ETH has large backers who believes in what the future holds
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 26, 2019, 08:32:38 PM
Competition is always good for the development of the market and technology. Only when there are worthy competitors can projects develop faster and better. Everyone is looking in the direction of ETH and they dream to jump over it, but just dreams need little development and innovation. ADA is a good project. Maybe it will take its downward with time, not only from the price side, but from the technology

Agree. While Cardano has been focusing in its development at a slow rate, it has been doing fine since its inception. Sometimes it's best to deliver something stable and secure for the people, even if it takes longer than usual. Remember that slow and steady wins the race. This means that Cardano might become something good in the future by slowly implementing features into its platform (instead of rushing everything becoming extremely unstable).

Knowing that Cardano will rely on PoS for smart contracts it’s good, since it will allow the platform to scale better than its competitor (which is Ethereum). But, if Ethereum takes a step ahead and implements PoS, then it will be neck-and-neck with Cardano within a couple of years from now. Given the prospects of both cryptocurrencies (ETH and ADA), it's safe to say that they're good investments for the long term.

Nonetheless, I believe that both Cardano and Ethereum will survive for a very long time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 925
April 26, 2019, 08:23:36 PM
First there is no doubt that Cardano isn't a good coin, but saying it will destroy ETH is hard to believe. ETH will always be relevant in this crypto space owing to the fact it has made it possible for new projects to launch successfully.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
April 26, 2019, 08:12:58 PM
I do not think Cardano can destroy Ethereum. I think Cardano is currently one of the biggest disappointments. I don’t understand how Cardano can become one of the market leaders.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 07:59:57 PM
As the Cardano is growing and top crypto in market and will become good coin in future but Ethereum is superior than Cardano and never will destroy Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: