Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 7. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 10:27:21 AM
I think this is ridiculous. Ethereum is getting  stronger and i dont think cardano will overtake Ethereum. Ethereum is the second one after bitcoin, and cardano is having a long way to go to catch up eth’ market cap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 09, 2019, 10:26:08 AM
I also don't know for sure, bro. the clear cardano has a good and bright future. if I see the possibility that can happen bro. because the price of ETHERIUM doesn't have a movement to go up except for just a little
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 09, 2019, 10:19:11 AM
I don't think that Cardano will be able to overtake the etherium, let alone kill it, now the biggest competitor is BNB
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 03:53:44 AM
Well, this is Nonsense of course,the powerful Ethereum project which is considered to be second after the Bitcoin is,and everywhere the payment to take Bitcoin and even cash in the Ethereum projects collected,but no projects which Cardano would have collected the money,it's all empty talk!I am sure Ethereum will only be even higher price and capitalization
Activity: 714
June 09, 2019, 03:48:24 AM
Today many say that ethereum can be defeated by this altcoin, the altcoin. And now Cardano wants to destroy or replace ethereum. Whether until this moment cardano can surpass ethereum. I think Cardano is unable to surpass ethereum and even compete.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 09, 2019, 02:43:50 AM
This is ridiculous. How can cardano destroy ethereum. There's no way it can do that. Ethereum will continue to be the king of alternative coins despite its fluctuations in price. If Cardano wants to destroy ethereum, then I suggest they should work harder. Cardano is far behind.

Yes its true also XRP is surpass ethereum last year?
But cardano is pretty good project too. But its a bit longer of time to take it place to surpass ethereum like now btc and eth keep stable and will rise up this year.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
June 09, 2019, 12:15:02 AM
There may be competition among coins in the market which is free. And we cannot rule out the possibility of any coin beating others as consumers will accept a coin based on its performance. But in my view, I think Cardano will not beat Ethereum in the near future given the performance of the two coins, their technology and teams.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 09, 2019, 12:08:49 AM
cardano has to stay within first ten, and than it can attack position above ten.. but it is interesting to watch fight between ADA and TRX for position 10 on CMC list, will see who will be the winner at the end
The ranking is just temporary, that would be better if they will at the top 5, but that's gonna be hard as there are more good coins now that are overtaking Cardano and ETH. It's not hard to see them rise if we are in the bull run, but since the market is quite stable now, they'll remain on their spot.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 08, 2019, 04:49:26 PM
cardano has to stay within first ten, and than it can attack position above ten.. but it is interesting to watch fight between ADA and TRX for position 10 on CMC list, will see who will be the winner at the end
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 08, 2019, 02:58:50 PM
cardano is the big project and really awesome !i can say ada future price will be huge and its right to invest in cardano and its a eth competitor
Activity: 494
homt.net
June 08, 2019, 01:39:57 PM
Why should an other platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

Cardano is not the only project that works with the POS algorithm! It is not enough that it only works with POS. Apart from Cardano, there are many platforms like EOS, TRX, NEO. They work with POS.

When you tell me about the future of Cardano, we must first discuss different and better aspects than others.
that's why POS algorithm is too ordinary, and if they claim to destroy Ethereum I think it's really funny and just a big jokes from Cardano developer.
told cardano developers to look at the real condition in market bro haha  Grin Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 08, 2019, 12:58:45 PM
Why should an other platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

Cardano is not the only project that works with the POS algorithm! It is not enough that it only works with POS. Apart from Cardano, there are many platforms like EOS, TRX, NEO. They work with POS.

When you tell me about the future of Cardano, we must first discuss different and better aspects than others.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 08, 2019, 12:54:06 PM
This is ridiculous. How can cardano destroy ethereum. There's no way it can do that. Ethereum will continue to be the king of alternative coins despite its fluctuations in price. If Cardano wants to destroy ethereum, then I suggest they should work harder. Cardano is far behind.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 05, 2019, 07:09:59 PM
Why should another platform coin ever kill Ethereum? They can both exist at the same time and work well. I like Cardano and every month buy some of them, I think Cardano has big future, expecially because they promissed POS soon, that is great as passive income!

Both platforms could exist alongside each other for a long time. Still, only one will prove to be the winner within the mainstream world. So far, Ethereum fits the bill nicely since it's widely supported by developers, individuals, and businesses alike. Not to mention, it has a working product for the development and execution of smart contracts unlike Cardano. The ADA cryptocurrency still has a long way to go, given that its development has been slow since launch.

Other alternatives like EOS and NEO have taken the lead by providing better features, and adopting the DPoS consensus algorithm for greater efficiency. If Cardano wants to compete with Ethereum or any of the mentioned alternatives, it would need to accelerate its development and bring new features to the public. Otherwise, Ethereum will remain as the "King of Smart Contracts" for a very long time.

Despite this, it seems that Cardano will survive in the mainstream world as developers are sustaining it. In the bright side, Cardano's slowness in development, helps it to adopt new features and protocol enhancements safely without disrupting the whole Blockchain.

Nonetheless, it's impossible that Cardano will destroy Ethereum anytime soon. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 551
June 02, 2019, 03:04:00 PM
it's too early for cardano claimed they can destroy Ethereum throne, before try to destroy Ethereum first just passed Binancecoin technology and popularity and then they are can claimed destroyed ethereum
It seems to me that such news and threads about Cardano are created by people who bought this coin at the highest prices in 2017
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 02, 2019, 02:47:43 PM
Honestly, I do not believe the news. If we see the movement between eth and cardano then eth is much better. People's trust in eth always rises and more people feel the benefits of eth in a real way. Now, eth is more profitable than cardano if used for trading. I think, cardano is very difficult to surpass eth because eth is so popular and so great. I don't believe until whenever cardano can destroy eth.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 02, 2019, 02:40:39 PM
I think Cardano if he wants to overtake Ethereum is required to make a new breakthrough in their project, because I think Ethereum has very good quality and is able to provide good benefits to the community. So ETH is still the best of Cardano
What kind of breakthrough can Cardano be able to accomplish?) I don’t believe in it at all and doubt that Cardano can even be on par with Ethereum.
Activity: 598
June 01, 2019, 05:29:01 PM
I think Cardano if he wants to overtake Ethereum is required to make a new breakthrough in their project, because I think Ethereum has very good quality and is able to provide good benefits to the community. So ETH is still the best of Cardano
Activity: 494
homt.net
June 01, 2019, 05:10:37 PM
Until now cardano has not shown significant achievements if it must be compared with Ethereum. What side do we see it from? Etehreeum's market capitalization is far more dominant than Cardano. In popularity, ethereum is also more a center of attention and a transaction tool that is widely used by users. The ethereum platform is also more widely used for projects. I think there is no reason if Cardano will replace or destroy ethereum at this time.
yes, cardano and ethereum can't be compared, because utill now i didn't get any good news about cardano development and now there is already another big competitor for both namely Binancecoin where binance are launched this coin, it's too hard for Cardano
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 01:38:25 AM
Until now cardano has not shown significant achievements if it must be compared with Ethereum. What side do we see it from? Etehreeum's market capitalization is far more dominant than Cardano. In popularity, ethereum is also more a center of attention and a transaction tool that is widely used by users. The ethereum platform is also more widely used for projects. I think there is no reason if Cardano will replace or destroy ethereum at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: