Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 11. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
May 10, 2019, 10:50:58 PM
if I destroy ethereum in my opinion it can't, but if it shifts ethereum it is possible that it can happen. we don't know what the future of the coin will be. it could be ethereum that shot away or it could be the opposite, these two coins are very strong and good at the moment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 10, 2019, 10:33:27 PM
Very interesting article. I wouldn't be surprised with how strong of a launch Cardano had as well as the community that is supporting it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 10, 2019, 09:13:28 PM
So they spoke not only about Cardano, but also about EOS. Much time has passed, but  Ethereum still remains in the lead. Several times it was ahead of only XRP. Cardano is a good coin, but it cannot become better than Ethereum .

That's certainly true, mate. No matter how hard Cardano tries to overcome Ethereum, it won't be able to achieve anything other than becoming an alternative smart contract platform. It's not about the features, but rather how useful and popular a smart contract platform is within the mainstream world. So far, Ethereum fits the bill nicely while other smart contract platforms are far behind from it.

In terms of development and innovation, Ethereum is still in the lead because of its fast progress relative to other cryptocurrencies on the market. Cardano may have a well-defined roadmap, but it’s slow progress in development will keep it behind Ethereum for a long time. Still though, Cardano has a high probability of becoming a rock-solid smart contract platform within a few years from now.

What Cardano needs is a working product for decentralized applications, otherwise it'll be just a mere cryptocurrency. All in all, both Cardano and Ethereum are great cryptocurrencies that will last for many generations. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
May 10, 2019, 07:55:22 PM
Cardano since 2017 is a headache. I sold it on the peaks and do not regret it. Coin in free swimming - it does not have a certain course of development.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 02, 2019, 02:48:18 PM
I'm wondering if the team behind Ether imagine their success on such a level. I agree that evolution should made step by step to sustain a solid foundation. Regarding Cardano competition is always welcomed, in the end the client benefits of the best services and prices, i shall hold Cardano closer to my exchange dedicated monitor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 02, 2019, 02:42:11 PM
If you develop ETH will not then maybe someone will eventually take his position, but this has not happened yet. Created a lot of competitors ETH but while they are still very young and may need a couple of years on their development but ETH also does not stand still. ADA I like but buy a lot I did not dare.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 02, 2019, 02:12:32 PM
So they spoke not only about Cardano, but also about EOS. Much time has passed, but  Ethereum still remains in the lead. Several times it was ahead of only XRP. Cardano is a good coin, but it cannot become better than Ethereum .
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 11:44:25 AM
Many people have already said that many altcoins should get ahead of Ethereum, but this hasn’t happened, even Cardano currently has no chance with their technologies and capabilities, but in the future, of course, everything can change with ease.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 10:35:07 AM
ETH has been very weak recently and your prediction is quite possible. I've believed in ETH for a very long time but it's starting to disappoint me. I do not like the fact that Vitalik Buterin and his team have ceased to keep their promises and are constantly mistaken in forecasts and updates. If so will and further the ETH collapses and Cardano his overtake!
The team is developing Ethereum , I think you should wait for the next update at Ethereum 2.0 , I think it will cost a lot of money !
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 01, 2019, 10:27:09 AM
I don't think so, because ethereum is still the hype in the crypto world, ethereum is still the biggest platform for other coins not to mention because there are many people who exchange their coins with ethereum before selling it to dollars as well as fees and that will always make ethereum volume high and very good impact on the price and sustainability of ethereum in the crypto world

Agree with your words, it can be said that ethereum coin has the second effect after bitcoin, if the price of ethereum green can be ascertained the market is also green, the presence of Cardano will not be able to defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 01, 2019, 10:14:30 AM
Lol there was a couple years for Cardano to destroy the ETH, but seems it not happens.. Eth is much more powerful and popular, they are both old and true:)

Completely agreed with your post. The technology behind Cardano is definitely much better than the one behind Ether. But after the developers got filthy rich in 2017, they forgot to take care of the bugs and deficiencies. And that is the reason why ADA is now 95% down from the peak valuation. Now it will be the turn of some other crypto to challenge ETH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 01, 2019, 10:13:55 AM
I don't think so, because ethereum is still the hype in the crypto world, ethereum is still the biggest platform for other coins not to mention because there are many people who exchange their coins with ethereum before selling it to dollars as well as fees and that will always make ethereum volume high and very good impact on the price and sustainability of ethereum in the crypto world
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
May 01, 2019, 10:01:21 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Well this post is a year ago and yet ADA still stand way behind ethereum in every aspect not just market value.. To me the fact that the Cardano community and users  composes largely of japanases shows how far the product is from widespread acceptance.. Any clamp down from the Japanese government and the project will be shaken... In my opinion this is bad for a currency and the risk of centralization arises..
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 09:38:04 AM
I will not say that this can not happen as a whole, but I think it’s too early to talk about it now, because I see no point in this project now, until this project did anything that would attract attention.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 09:36:04 AM
It cannot be a reality. Ether has formed a mature ecosystem. thousands of projects are based on the ether platform. the ADA seems to have not started yet. as of now, there are only a few projects on the ADA platform.
I agree , Ethereum has a great future , now of course a little Ethereum stands still , but I think after the release of Ethereum 2.0 it will become even more cost and develop more
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 09:32:23 AM
It's mid 2019 and I see Cardano far running behind Ethereum, eating its dust. All of ADA's fanciest things are on paper and interestingly, people believe in that paper. With no real running product, ADA is overpriced now. And while ETH is moving forward with Constantinople or upcoming Progpow upgrades, ADA is still struggling with its safe zone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 01, 2019, 09:17:19 AM
For the better ethereum that my opinion because their community is big and their group is strong and their support is active even when the price drops by ethereum there are many investors buying and supporting the ethereum and not the founder or admin that drops the price of ethereum I can also say that the cardino and many investors are good and longterm so it's too hard to fall even when the price of these two tokens is expensive to buy a lot so big you will be profitable if the price of bitcointalk increases.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 09:04:46 AM
Cardano is gaining attention after the team announced updates on its platform. Many people compare Cardano platform with Ethereum. According to figures, Cardano is superior to Ethereum, and many people say it will replace ethereum in the future. But this will not happen because the price difference between Cardano and Ethereum is too much.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
May 01, 2019, 08:33:19 AM
Ethereum is 5 years old now and has survived a major fork (ETC) and tons of major negative events (e.g. the DAO). Its technology is well tested and continues to develop towards better mining algorithm.

Cardano on the other hand seems to be vaporware.

All I see is their crew traveling all day, posting photos in fancy places, buying land in USA and in the meantime Cardano value is 99% below all time high.

So until I see some actual software coming out of Cardano, I'll consider it vapor. Ethereum is miles ahead IMO, especially with the amount of ICO's and startups depending on Ethereum. Heck, Cardano isn't even decentralized yet. You still can't mine Cardano after 2 years. I have no idea why it ranks top 10, there are tons of projects with more software done than Cardano.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 01, 2019, 08:17:34 AM
It cannot be a reality. Ether has formed a mature ecosystem. thousands of projects are based on the ether platform. the ADA seems to have not started yet. as of now, there are only a few projects on the ADA platform.
Pages:
Jump to: