Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 13. (Read 27925 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
December 21, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
I do not agree with the assertion that cardona would replace etheruem , although it is very possible considering that no one has got clue how the market moves coutesy of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.
If any coin can replace etheruem,I think that coin would be ripple as it is the second on the cmc after bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 21, 2018, 03:59:04 AM
It is difficult for cardano to replace ethereum, ethereum until now the coin that is still promising and still has good potential to be made an investment I think until now ethereum is still the best altcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
if you talk about possibilities, then maybe cardano will replace ETH, but I think it's very difficult because there are more potential coins to replace ETH, namely NEO da EOS coins. I think both of these coins ETH and EOS are more suitable to be candidates who can replace ETH sometime.
if for a cardano I don't think it's suitable enough to replace ETH.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 21, 2018, 03:12:56 AM
May be, but to me honestly, cardano is overhyped project. It's tie between eth and eos then cardano comes after that.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 21, 2018, 02:54:18 AM
On this point, I think it is impossible. Previously many people have said that EOS, NEO ... will replace Eth
but it remains a mystery.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
I think it's still difficult for cardano to replace ethereum, cardano is indeed a good improvement, but ethereum is still on a cardano, and I think it takes a long time if it will replace ethereum
Activity: 434
December 21, 2018, 01:19:10 AM
even though Cardano might seem to be a competitor for Ethereum on the crypto market let's not forget that the ethereum network host other minted tokens and hence demand for it is always high. Also the use of smart contract address is also another laudable feature that makes most people prefer to use its network. I do believe that Ethereum will still dominate over Cardano
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 20, 2018, 06:20:06 PM
It's amazing how many ETH “killers” appeared, but so far it doesn’t get beyond talking. Of course, I understand everything, but why did you think that someone should kill ETH? As for me, ETH has confidently taken its position and is not going to give it in to anyone, especially, instead of just writing loud statements, let these “killers” show their work and what they can do. There will be laughter if it turns out that all of them are not workable even by 10%, not something to do with anyone at all. Etherium is a working platform that has already recommended itself, and everyone else, just dreaming how to take someone's place.
Activity: 168
December 20, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
it is quite likely that cardano will replace etrium since it is a very promising project and it has a great future
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 20, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
Another ethereum killer here, what a funny thing Smiley
Cardano is a strong project, that's true, but ethereum has a very strong position too. It would be difficult to push it out, most of the coins are on ERC20 standard and that makes ethereum very valuable I think.
Activity: 837
December 20, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
Cardano replacing ETH? I find that hard to believe, but nevertheless this space is unpredictable, anything can happen. Only the strongest projects will continue making waves.
Activity: 182
December 20, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
cardano will never replace ethereum and I think that this can be the end of this meaningless discussion
Activity: 616
December 20, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
So many topics on bitcointalt I had see with ""something" replace ETH". But i had never seen Cardano. I don't know what to say now, but I could say that any coin can be on top now.
I agree, I completely agree that today, all the same, there is nothing that could really affect the opinion of people about ADA, I also remember a lot of cases when the project said that it would be an ETH killer but nothing happened.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 19, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
I prefer ETH, their technologies will be improved much in 2019. Let's wait for a new announcement from eth team.
Activity: 406
December 19, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
Everything can happen as there is no clear winner between the platforms and ADA is one of the potential one.
EOS, Waves are also promising one. We will see it in the upcoming years which one will be the most popular.
Activity: 196
December 19, 2018, 06:14:41 PM
I do not think this will happen soon. I see that Cardano is in big trouble. They mast to run their blockchain, but this did not happen. No need to compare a giant with a dwarf. Ethereum proved its viability in contrast to Cardano ..
I agree, a lot of projects that kill Ethereum , but in fact they have more words than deeds, but how to invest can be considered
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
A coin that would surpass Ethereum, will not depend on eth and neither will it be dominated by it. If you notice vividly well, if ethereum falls, this same ADA will fall with it and if it rises, it will also rise with. So a coin that behaves this way, cannot replace ethereum
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 19, 2018, 03:56:34 PM
So many topics on bitcointalt I had see with ""something" replace ETH". But i had never seen Cardano. I don't know what to say now, but I could say that any coin can be on top now.
It is true that all coins have the potential to get top rankings and everything also depends on the concepts they offer today there are many projects with concepts like Eth but if talking coins what can almost replace Eth is only EOS now because more EOS users might be starting EOS which will be used to replace Eth in the coming years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 03:47:59 PM
Cardano is a good coin, but I don't think it will replace the king of all altcoins -Ethereum. I strongly believe in Ether, so I think it is not possible to replace it.
Activity: 448
December 19, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
I do not think this will happen soon. I see that Cardano is in big trouble. They mast to run their blockchain, but this did not happen. No need to compare a giant with a dwarf. Ethereum proved its viability in contrast to Cardano ..
Pages:
Jump to: