Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 17. (Read 27927 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 09:15:02 AM
Predictions might be true or not, might happen or wouldn't, might be enough or whatever. Cardano might be good than ethereum but both have its own differences and uniqueness. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Again, things for cardano to destroy ethereum is not as easy game to be done. The show must go on whether cardano can defeat ethereum or not. Ethereum is best platform commonly used as ERC 20 base tokens.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:13:09 AM
Cardano does have great abilities but for now it may not be able to replace Ethereum and maybe in the future. Crypto is currently very bad, the condition has not improved so that everyone is in a weak condition. So far Ethereum is the best coin, he is very popular and he has become an enthusiast for many people because many believe him.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
No i think Cardano will not replace ETH because ETh is a very strong in position at that time. Market value is also very strong & it comes 2nd in position after BTC. It provides huge potential and gives high profit & people have full trust on it, so at that time Cardano will not replace the position of ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
although nothing is impossible here. but it seems difficult, it took years for Cardano to replace ethereum. it's hard to convince those who already believe in ethereum to move using the Cardano Platform
I agree, Ethereum was the first coin that made smart contracts , and if you remember all the competitors of bitcoin, the exact same situation was, in this market, who first did something significant and will be in the top
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 16, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Now Cardan started having problems with the team, the coin slipped very badly, I think she has no chance even to get into the top 5
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
Cardano may be a giant killer, but I don't like him, I don't invest in him, I have more faith in Ethereum, it's a great project that will show everyone what he is!
Activity: 551
December 16, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
Cardano has a good team, and if they manage to implement their ideas, they will definitely overshadow many other cryptocurrencies in this market. I think Cardano is a very promising coin, but I do not think that in the near future this project will replace the Ethereum.
I do not even think that Cardano can survive after such a huge fall. I think that this campaign will be sold out and what they have already done - will be forgotten.
Activity: 373
December 16, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
Everything has a possibility, yes Cardano is a good option to invest, though it needs a lot of time to make it happen but if Eth will continue to drop then it can be done.
Activity: 322
December 16, 2018, 07:37:59 AM
Cardano has a good team, and if they manage to implement their ideas, they will definitely overshadow many other cryptocurrencies in this market. I think Cardano is a very promising coin, but I do not think that in the near future this project will replace the Ethereum.
Activity: 597
December 16, 2018, 04:20:02 AM
Personally, I do not believe that Cardano will be able to replace ETH as ETH has enough potential and demand in the market and even Eth is one of the promising coins in the crypto world. So easier said than done Cardano is good but cannot overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 388
December 16, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
I think this is impossible. It is meaningless to change the Ethereum. Many coins claim to go beyond Ethereum, but they are impossible. The ICO market created by Ethereum cannot be copied. So it is very difficult to go beyond the Ethereum.
Activity: 304
December 15, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

I don't believe that. Sounds weird and fantastically stupid. In any case, I'd rather invest in Ethereum or bitcoin than in some other coin. Ethereum at least inspires more confidence
Activity: 294
December 14, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

There is a chance. And I think it's really normal. Cardano is not the worst option to invest. But I still have more faith in the Ethereum taking off. It is more familiar and reliable
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
No way, how is it possible? Cardano will never replace ethereum, it has no liquidity and it won't be mass adopted!
Activity: 1344
December 09, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
Maybe replace and maybe not. You can take any cryptocurrency with your network and compare with ethereum. I think ethereum will long be ahead of everyone.
Activity: 616
December 09, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
In my opinion anything can happen in future. Cardano have a great strong team and community and this coin team is trying hard to take cardano on aa high level. I think in future maybe it will happen.
In this case, the word MAYBE is probably the most important word. I am sure that people today still have the opportunity to invest in other projects. Now is the most favorable time for this because it is really profitable.
Activity: 336
December 08, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

For me of course ada is not a competitor to Ethereum , due to the fact that a lot of coins which I want to place Ethereum but not one coin has not reached the level that the Ethereum of course as a short term investment it is great but for long I would not invest
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 08, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
although nothing is impossible here. but it seems difficult, it took years for Cardano to replace ethereum. it's hard to convince those who already believe in ethereum to move using the Cardano Platform
Activity: 278
December 08, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
In my opinion anything can happen in future. Cardano have a great strong team and community and this coin team is trying hard to take cardano on aa high level. I think in future maybe it will happen.
Activity: 616
December 08, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
Probably not. There are currently too many developers on the Ethereum platform and familiarity usually bests technology. The only way some platform can beat Ethereum is if they make an Web3 and Ethereum-compatible platform so developers can migrate over to the new one and continue making smart contracts in Solidity.
Why precisely in Solidity? Today there are so many great programming languages, for example, the very flexible Python language, which is used today in every service. I think that everything depends on the developers and their desire to do something.
Pages:
Jump to: