Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 9. (Read 27925 times)

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
January 02, 2019, 08:26:54 AM
Not only won't Cardano beat ETH, it won't even catch up with or surpass Litecoin. Don't throw your money down that drain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 08:23:31 AM
These are completely different projects that have their supporters and investors. I think Ethereum is a very promising and popular coin, which will always go after Bitcoin. Cardano is also a promising project in this market, in which you can also invest and benefit from it!
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 04:21:24 AM
It seems impossible for Cardano to replace Ethereum. Although Cardano is a very promising crypto, Ethereum's current technology is very mature and has developed a perfect and huge community. Cardano was just born last year , it is still far from the gap of Ethereum.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2019, 04:20:55 AM
“For Marlowe to be usable in practice, users need to be able to understand how contracts will behave once deployed to the blockchain, but without doing the deployment.ю.." - is it possible for everyone?
Activity: 462
January 02, 2019, 04:14:49 AM
Although Cardano has good crypto technology, but lacks a good sales path, I think that with the development of Ethereum 2.0, it will still occupy the position of the altcoin king.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 02, 2019, 04:10:40 AM
This thread is funny for now, it won't replace ETH because they are not close in competition.
XRP is the best competition of ETH, and we saw them changes places on spot, cardano, ETH, and XRP are good tech, but we leave to the people to judge.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
January 02, 2019, 04:07:59 AM
Cardano is a promising coin and it has decent technology there is no doubt but Cardano cannot surpass or reach ETH. ETH is considered to be the best altcoin in the market and people still love to invest in it because of its potential technology.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 11:30:02 PM
Cardano will never replace for ETH. This is really bad time for Ethereum but am sure it will go uptrend soon .Because lot of project developed based on ETH platform only .Then How cardano will replace ?
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
Even it is ridiculous that such statements, they do not ever do. Etherum goes far ahead in terms of development and team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 31, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
Yes a lot of people say that will kill the Ethereum but I do not see any shift)
I just hear the words without the case , I think ada is very far to the eth , eth in January will very much look compared to other
Activity: 616
December 30, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
ADA team members have many professors and scholars, including former Ethereum co-founders. but I don't think they have created practical works. So far, there are only a handful of projects on the ADA platform. most projects are based on the ether platform. ETH has established a powerful platform. It is difficult to surpass ETH.
Forgive me my ignorance. But I don’t understand where the ADA project has its projects from today? What are they based on today if as far as I know, today ADA is an ETH token? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
December 29, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
ADA team members have many professors and scholars, including former Ethereum co-founders. but I don't think they have created practical works. So far, there are only a handful of projects on the ADA platform. most projects are based on the ether platform. ETH has established a powerful platform. It is difficult to surpass ETH.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
December 29, 2018, 12:10:59 AM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
I know that Cardano's technology is excellent. But in the crypto market, technologies make up only a small part of the development of altcoin's value.
Our market is very interesting and you should learn more about the law of society instead of looking at technology! Remember, BTC has the 15th ranked technology in the crypto market!
Activity: 448
December 29, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
cardano of course a good coin but not so much that will replace eth, eth has great potential for growth and also now there is a very strong development and update at the end of January
Yes I also think so, that Cardano is indeed a coin that has potential and quality, but ETH is stronger with its platform which is always used by ICO projects and has the most powerful ERC-20 tokens. all still have plenty of time to improve their quality, we just wait for next year there will be many better altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 11:51:39 PM
cardano of course a good coin but not so much that will replace eth, eth has great potential for growth and also now there is a very strong development and update at the end of January
December 28, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
I'm waiting for this moment. In General, if you read the white paper Cardano then you will understand that its very first goal is to build an infrastructure for your product, and why already start its promotion among all ICO and crypto projects.
I read, but today I still don’t put this project on a level with the ETH project, because today the ADA has nothing to do with the fact. Just try today not to show anything at all on a level with such large projects as BTC or ETH, it makes no sense.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 28, 2018, 05:47:30 AM
I'm waiting for this moment. In General, if you read the white paper Cardano then you will understand that its very first goal is to build an infrastructure for your product, and why already start its promotion among all ICO and crypto projects.
December 27, 2018, 03:42:55 PM
I doubt that Cardano will be able to do it. Ethereum is a stronger coin and if we take into account the fact that the Ethereum update is on the way, it is unlikely that Cardano has any chances.

It seems to me that ADA, even without updating ETH, was a very promising project. In my opinion, they have not created anything. Today, as I have already said, this is only a wrapper that is being traded for some money, like many other projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 27, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
No matter how long it takes. This question is asked again and again. Cardano is a relatively new cryptocurrency. I can say that it is very competitive. But ETH wins. The owners of the ETH - are many thousands or millions of people. And the more popularization of the coin, the higher its value and strength.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 27, 2018, 06:21:18 AM
Success always attract the positives and the negatives. I do not think it is necessary to put off someone's candle just to let yours'  shine! Everyone can shine at the same time and create better lightings! Ethereum is definitely ahead of cardano and more popupat! People trust ethereum!
Pages:
Jump to: