Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will replace ETH! - page 26. (Read 27927 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
Cardano is a great project, but i do not think it is possible for any altcoin to replace Ethereum, because Ether is one of the strongest project i've ever seen. Also it is used everywhere.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 22, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

Looks like the Cardano CEO has very high ambitions that are not supported with basis and tools to bring it into reality. Cardano has quite good potential but I don't think it will ever replace ethereum. Ethereum is way stronger and stable at the crypto market.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 22, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

Funny topic! But my opinion is still the same. Ethereum has many problems, but the same situation is with Cardano. There's much bad news about it. I guess EOS may replace ETH, but not Cardano!
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 22, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
well, it's good if you have big ambitions like that, but of course it won't be easy to achieve that big goal.
by the way Ethereum's condition is currently bad
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 22, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
haha that's funny ambition for kids to destroy giant platfor like Ethereum, they want want to destroy?? haha

nothing posible for that but heard the ambition for destroy Ethereum it's too funny.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 22, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
We can only be certain at the end of the day or in the long run. If ADA keeps up with their development and if only mass adoption sets in for the project before it can surpass ETH for now its all words and nothing yet.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
We constantly compare BTC with ETH. And ETH with other alternative coins. Why waste time on it? They are both good. Let's talk about stomping projects. Where better to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
Eth already prove that it is one of the great coin in crypto and i think ethereum already get the trust of many people in crypto world thats why i do not think there are other altcoin will replace ethereum. Those sample altcoin like cardano, eos and other can compete but never replace eth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
Stellar and cardano were my favourites last year.Still they are really good if you ask me.Cardano has a really good potential but I don't believe it can replace ETH.I wish it can prove its worth and go way bigger but replacing eth would take time even if in that condition.
Activity: 266
November 22, 2018, 08:13:10 AM
ADA is a good coin. But probably not as good as ETH, a similar technology is used in EOS , but this niche is already occupied.
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 07:49:24 AM
Cardano can become a very high coin. But in order for it to replace ETH, it is necessary for ETH to die on its own.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

yes even though Cardano has advantages that Ethereum does not have, but now to replace Ethereum no one can do it. in the future it might happen but don't know when it will happen, many people already know the potential of Ethereum and he is the best Altcoin so it's not easy to replace it even when Ethereum falls.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 22, 2018, 05:45:30 AM
If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
I agree with you, to say Cardano will replace eth does not mean anything. Every new coin is looking to replace the ETH but they have to improve themselves a lot. EOS would replace the ETH.

Yes it's true, EOS to date has shown potential for it, not Cardano. If indeed Cardano will replace ETH, the coin should have gone up at this time. It has been around four months since the news came out. Ah, actually I'm also upset when I see the current cryptocurrency fluctuations. Hopefully soon there will be enlightenment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 22, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
I agree with you, to say Cardano will replace eth does not mean anything. Every new coin is looking to replace the ETH but they have to improve themselves a lot. EOS would replace the ETH.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
I think the most afternoon to replace ETH is EOS!
EOS is properly configured as a layout for the underlying public chain, and perhaps a few years later, it will give you a big surprise.
Activity: 588
Minter
November 22, 2018, 05:25:40 AM
First let him catch up with ETH. And then we will see whether it will replace or not. Nothing is eternal.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
I think that Cardano will not replace the ETH. No more coins can replace ETH. Maybe the one who will replace Ethereum will appear in 2019.
Ethereum is currently in a bad condition, the value is so low that many people say that the Blablabla coin can replace Ethereum. Even though Ethereum is currently not in good condition but he will be stable again and he will rise. Ethereum is the best Altcoin for now, no one can replace it, maybe in the future they don't know when it will happen.
Activity: 476
November 22, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
I think that Cardano will not replace the ETH. No more coins can replace ETH. Maybe the one who will replace Ethereum will appear in 2019.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
I do not think so, Cardano is a very good coin, but the possibilities of Ethereum are much more, so I think that this will not happen!
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
November 22, 2018, 04:34:34 AM
Cardano is a great coin. It has a great development team. but I don't think it can beat ETH. Etherum also great coin
Pages:
Jump to: